Could the election have turned out different if liberals could meme?

could the election have turned out different if liberals could meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MdIri5ji68
youtube.com/watch?v=ppgk9Mj1n88
youtube.com/watch?v=JZUZgsblIKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

could the election have turned out different if dogs walked around on 2 legs

could the election have turned out different if the grass was blue and the sky was green

They just don't fucking get it

If liberals could meme they wouldn't be liberals

This. The left has overextended passed the norm. The only way to make an argument for their side is to lie. And lies make weak memes.

You can only meme the truth or what can look like the plausible truth.

Prove me worng.

All I see is happy merchant

>leftypol
>liberals

>Graphic design
/leftypol/ is fucking dumb, 99% of Sup Forums memes are shoddy constructions of MSPaint that are monstrosities to any trained eye for design.

Trick question.

Honesty is the soul of humor. Libs can't conceive of honesty in any form, so they can't meme.

>anti-communist propaganda
Also known as facts

Truth is the soul of humor, not honesty, dumbass.

i came here to post this

Third post best post.

Trump v Bernie? Maybe (proably not). Trump v Hillary? Most definitely not. Trump was the meme candidate. Hillary was the boring mainstream candidate. Turn on the radio to hear the lifeless pop music, watch the mindless garbage on TV, scroll through social media to see all the brain dead normies posting stupid shit. All that stuff is what Hillary is.

>leftypol shills for the same "SMASH WHITE SUPREMACY AND FASCISM, DIE CIS WHITE SCUM!" message as the average l;iberal SJW
>"w-w-w-we're not liberals!!"

hello there, fellow graphic designers. man, it sure is awesome that we're all united in our common choice of careers.

pic related -- it's the first thing i present in my professional portfolio.

Trump was posting pepe memes (which resulted in the mainstream pearl clutchers going nuts and branding it a symbol of white supremacy) and bullying politicians in the debates.
youtube.com/watch?v=3MdIri5ji68

Hillary was doing this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ppgk9Mj1n88
youtube.com/watch?v=JZUZgsblIKE
No amount of memes would have helped her.

It's hilarious how much they just don't fucking get it.
Memes are not based on graphic design, they are based on conviction, ideas, and most of all a sense of humor.
The left has no conviction, they believe what they are told, by academics, by the media, by (((historians))) and most of all by the "oppressed" minorities.
They have no ideas, they parrot the talking points of the elites, the party members, and the scientists who have so objectively proven their worldview that speaking against the consensus is a form of bigotry.
But most importantly, they have no real sense of humor, because they are unable to offend in the proper sense. They must appease the group in whatever they say. They can't "marginalise" anyone with their speech, which means they can only say things that are approved by their holy doctrine of rightthink.
There is so much more diversity of thought on the right than the left its laughable. That's why their progressive ideals will defeat them. They can never stop to believe anything, they must always follow the person who says the next radical thing. If not they are a bigot, which to them is the ultimate evil,because they have no concept of good and evil.

"Liberals" and communists are two different things. Call shitlibs leftists because they give zero shits about the concept of liberty.

Yea! Maybe there will be a Sup Forums raid soon... idk, i keep getting my hopes up but the golden age of memes and Sup Forums are gone...

What a fuckkking dumbass. Remember folkkks to kkkick a kkkomie, for the millions of people they've kkkilled.