EUROPE VS USA thread 2.0

OLD THREAD
>EU Tells Trump to Brace for Retaliation Over Metal Tariffs

EU Raises Stakes for Trump by Aiming Levies at GOP Heartland.

>The European Union is preparing punitive tariffs on iconic U.S. brands produced in key Republican constituencies, raising political pressure on President Donald Trump to ditch his plan for taxing steel imports.

>Targeting 2.8 billion euros ($3.5 billion) of American goods, the EU aims to apply a 25 percent tit-for-tat levy on a range of consumer, agricultural and steel products imported from the U.S. if Trump follows through on his tariff threat, according to a list drawn up by the European Commission and obtained by Bloomberg News. The list of targeted U.S. goods -- including motorcycles, jeans and bourbon whiskey -- sends a political message to Washington about the potential domestic economic costs of making good on the president’s threat.

>Paul Ryan, Republican speaker of the House of Representatives, comes from the same state -- Wisconsin -- where motorbike maker Harley-Davidson Inc. is based. Earlier this week, Ryan said he was “extremely worried about the consequences of a trade war” and urged Trump to drop his tariff proposal.

You dun goofed cowboys.

Don't fuck with your masters.

Don't forget you're just an off-shoot. We are the seat of Western Civilization. You're going to get raped hard if you fuck with us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America, You can keep your cars.

I don't wanna nooo trouble

How can Americans even compeat?

Reposting

>Also, add labour costs to that. Chinese workers are paid less = less expense along their entire production chain, from raw material extraction to steel production.

Not just labor -- cheaper energy + lower regulatory costs

>Even if China did not subsidize their steel industry, their labour costs would still be lower and they would still be able to undercut European and American steel production.

Not necessarily -- their steel industry operates in the negative and is solely kept afloat by subsidized loans and export subsidies.

Without these subsidies, Chinese steel production and exports would decrease and the global steel industry would return to a semblance of balance.

>Well, the problem is of course that it sparks this trade war, and we're going to be facing *a lot* of collateral damage in both the EU and the US. It is foolish to think that the tariffs will create more jobs in the US, which is unfortunately what it's being sold as

I strongly disagree. I think the best outcome would be that the EU, and Canada, put in place their own steel tariffs. This would largely offset domestic issues, promote domestic steel industries, and hurt China.

So what you boyos fail to realize is that what is the heart of the matter. Except, you're trying to cure the disease by killing the patient. Your automotive industry relies on imports from the EU, in fact my country supplies you with steel types you don't even make yourself. So, to beat the Chinese, you're further damaging your relationship with Europe, hurting your own industries and the electorates contained within and strengthen France and Germany's federalization agenda. Sound more like you're doing China's dirty work.

>Trying to enter a trade war against a place with enough land, manpower and natural resources to be completely self sufficient in whatever it needs.

I hope Trump destroys the EU.

move aside

yeah not sure about that, also if EU crashes you will fell with us bong.

Still much better than Russian cars.

The more I argued with them the more I learned their dialectic. At first they referred to their adversary as a kike shill. Then, when they could find no other way out, they played stupid themselves and chanted "USA USA USA". ...Whenever you mentioned how they are played by the Jews to create the refugee crisis and create and export their degeneracy, for example, your hand closed around slimy matter which immediately separated and slipped through the fingers and the next moment reconstituted itself. If you struck such an annihilating blow that, observed by the audience, he had no choice but to agree with you, and thus you thought you had taken one step forward, the next day your amazement would be great. The American knew nothing at all about yesterday and repeated his same old twaddle as though nothing had happened; if you angrily challenged him on this, he could not remember a thing other than he had demonstrated the correctness of his country actions on the previous day.

Many times I stood there astonished.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: their stupidity or their patriotism.

Gradually, I began to hate them.

>>Trying to enter a trade war against a place with enough land, manpower and natural resources to be completely self sufficient in whatever it needs.

and then what? watching the rest of the world progressing while working on farms all day?

End this already. Destroy the EUSSR just like you destroyed the USSR. The sooner this shit burns down, the sooner we Europeans will be free.

Always hated EU vs Others comparison.

EU is fucking 28 members on a whole continent, while China and US is single countries, although big.

China and US still biggest single markets I think. EU are cucked by Germany

hello ivan

Germany benefits the most from this so why are u saying that?

25% of Germans are directly working in relation to Auto industry.

bullshit!

GDP isn't the only thing that matters in this equation.
The EU would not be able to stand up to the USA in a trade war.
And I don't give a shit if the whole things comes down. The worse the consequences are the more extreme the politics will get.

Now we kinda have to do it since you’re being such a pretentious faggot about it

I have the one from 1995, here in Latvia if you own car like that your considered ''well off'' 2010 model looks best tho.

also kek image in general

WW3!!! LETS GO!

>And I don't give a shit if the whole things comes down. The worse the consequences are the more extreme the politics will get.

countries like China, Russia and India would be more than happy building a front with the EU against the US.

95, so thats e34 right?

I had a e46 m3, best car ever

I think their cars mainly lack the elegance and class of european cars. Their cars are powerful but that's it.

Try being 3d generation Lada-driver with minimal maintenance, americucks.

>25% of Germans are directly working in relation to Auto industry.
Hoaly shit m8, i knew germany had a huge auto industry but thats even bigger than i thought.

>mfw we stop providing the EU military backing

And?

hello mohammad

about 82 million people in Germany, 1/4 in Auto industry, so u can imagine what would happen if they could not sell their cars.

EU/=/NATO
Lets not make from trade war actual war, its all buisness nothing personal bro.

in poland lada's were pretty rare kek so I dont know much about these cars, its more USSR thing

See it's shit like this that needs to be considered too.
The US is paying for so much shit that people have been taking for granted for decades. It's leverage.

This. You need us to buy your shit more than we actually need to buy it.

Shouldn’t have gotten in bed with the EU

Business with Europe is a mistake.

>mfw you lose your military sphere of influence in on of the most important regions on this planet.
Amerimutt intellectuals everyone.

>The EU would not be able to stand up to the USA in a trade war.

you think us can win a trade war against 1/4 of the world's population? Also countries like Japan aren't really happy about trumps tariffs aswell.

A majority of NATO countries are also in the EU
>Lets not make from trade war actual war
All you need is for some glow in the dark niggers to start another proxy war in the middle east or africa and the EU will be too busy dealing with another migrant crisis to fund a war

>pretty much every country in the world has tariffs, there are about two that don't. so what exactly is the problem, and why is the us imposing tariffs going to end its economy vs countries that also have tariffs?

The problem isn't necessarily the tariffs, but they will do damage to the US economy as stated in , particularly construction that uses about 50% of the steel used yearly in the US.

The far bigger problem is the ensuing trade war, which is going to be doing a lot of damage to the EU and US alike.

>there's a bit of cognitive dissonance here, and i get the distinct impression you're arguing from a point of ideology, without any basis in reality.

I am against tariffs generally and would like to see them at least low. I just don't think the US tariffs in particular will help with Trump's stated goal (improving the US economy/MAGA). I think it will harm it greatly.

>so pre-eea norway was a free-trade archetype with no protections of any sort at all?

Of course not.

>Not just labor -- cheaper energy + lower regulatory costs

Very true, but a huge factor in energy costs is, again, labour costs. The coal miners aren't paid much.

>I strongly disagree. I think the best outcome would be that the EU, and Canada, put in place their own steel tariffs. This would largely offset domestic issues, promote domestic steel industries, and hurt China.

I believe we'll see reduced economic growth in the US due to the much more expensive steel, just like the EU has consistently been underperforming due to some of our own (admittedly high) tariffs.

>China and US still biggest single markets I think. EU are cucked by Germany

US is largest, EU is holding on for.

>mfw USA and Russia buddy up for the trade war

if russia reclaims its eastern european clay it will weaken the EU.
red curtain 2.0 here we go!

wrong pic

>most important regions on this planet.
what resources does Europe have to offer?
The eu has been going off about starting its own military for a while now anyways.

>Implying Europe wants to actually have to pay for its own defence instead of relying on the USA.

>Muh Germany Stronk
Yeah no. Meanwhile your kids are getting beat up in school because they aren't muslim and whatnot, b-but we're still an economic Superpower, r-right?

>25% of Germans are directly working in relation to Auto industry.
Merkel already destroyed the auto industry by massively promoting electric vehicles and effectively ending diesel usage. A fuckton of jobs in the industry will be lost when we stop building combustion engined cars.

>russian ball
Daugavpils detected

related thread

You aren't providing anything since the end of the cold war, which you refuse to stop, but ZOG wars and spying on European citizens, Amerimutt. But at least you become more like your dad every day.

>Yeah no. Meanwhile your kids are getting beat up in school because they aren't muslim and whatnot, b-but we're still an economic Superpower, r-right?

how much does the Kremlin pay you per post?

Its not about Natural resources there is a reson why Europe even without them is an economic superpower.

and also in V4 countries shitton op people is working in auto industry, we are big factory of german cars and parts for these cars

>EUSSR
>destroy Europe, my fellow Europeans
>make us slaves to the (((USA))) forever, dear Mr. America
I wonder who could be behind this

>Daugavpils detected
what thats mean?

nothing that benefits us

>what resources does Europe have to offer?

Superior intellect and inventiveness.

It's why we will always end up on top.

South East Latvia pic related.

>I believe we'll see reduced economic growth in the US due to the much more expensive steel, just like the EU has consistently been underperforming due to some of our own (admittedly high) tariffs.

I don't expect this desu. I've heard this argument before and it is theoretically sound, but decline in steel prices in the past has led to reduced real manufacturing output in the US. See December 2014 - June 2016 FRED data. In fact, real manufacturing output in the US only began increasing after extreme duties were imposed on steel imports that almost doubled the cost of imported steel.

Moreover, the net effect of the tariffs is estimated around $10,000,000,000 ($10 billion) compared to the US having a $2.5 trillion manufacturing sector. The difference is comparable to a rounding error.

russian minority?

We've been losing for the last 70 years.

We have quality products, what have you to offer us?

Yes

>Superior intellect and inventiveness.
>It's why we will always end up on top.
Is that why the EU has been forcibly importing tens of millions of low iq niggers into your homeland?

TOOTHPASTE FLAGS TALKING SHIT ITT

>EUROPE VS USA
Literally one of my most happy dreams you have no fucking idea

my great grandfather was fighting there against bolsheviks

>I think their cars mainly lack the elegance and class of european cars.

They mostly lack an interior.

American cars are all about showing off to your neighbor, while on the inside you're surrounded by cheap plastic.

European luxury cars are nice on the outside but even better on the inside.
They are all about the driver's experience.

Latvian flag is one of oldest in Europe coming from 13th century and it has cool legend to, while your flag is just some randomly made stuff.

>Jamal talking shit

Cool!
Mine was fighting in Latvian ss.
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

because you kept crying about not being able to compete with us...

Dis gon b gud

will i have to pay more for my already expensive bad dragon dildos and cum lube?

Yes, because this list is filled with European countries.

Don’t you have some ice to farm?

i think whats happening is now that italy has a very strongly pro brexit president trumps putting pressure on the UK and Italy to leave the EU very quickly

>We've been losing for the last 70 years.

How?

Remember we effectively fucked ourselves up in the early 40's so had to pretty much start over from scratch.

Now we are #1 again.

What? You don't want the same thing?

Sounds comfy desu America is supposed to be the bread basket of the world not the warmonger.

you are no longer in the EU nigel

ok toothpaste nigger

Cope more

>Merkel already destroyed the auto industry by massively promoting electric vehicles

Merkel Says so yes, but the consumer doesnt want that.
They just want to cuck us with bs """green taxes""".

All transportation are still done with combustion engine veichles.
Electric cuck cars are only surviving due to tax funded by governemnt, otherwise those projects would never ever survive as they arent profitable.

Same with "renewable energy" like wind turbines, they cost more to produce then the value of the electricity they will produce in their entire lifespan.

Government cucked tax projects are bs.

>EU retaliates against US tariffs
>US starts more wars to flood Europe with shitskins
Don't fuck with us, we're crazy.

Liberals like you are hysterical over muh Russian influence, but are totally okay with their replacement by turdworlders as long as the economy is still strong enough to give you a macbook air and some fancy red wine so they can cry themselves to sleep each night. Sad!

Nothing really good about American cars except for affordability.

American cars do not have the reliability of Japanese cars, nor the prestige and luxury of European cars. Cars made for your average Joe who doesn't have money for a BMW but is so patriotic that he chooses the less reliable American car over the Japanese one.

I've had an American car, a Chevrolet, it was actually really nice, except that it had way too many mechanical problems. I've sold it off and settled in with a Toyota saving for a BMW now, best decision ever.

German cars would be the best if they weren't so damn expensive to maintain and repair.

>Signed t. Ahmed.

We should return AMD and Intel semiconductors back to domestic manufacturing only, let Europe Russia China try and figure it out on their own, they haven't been able to invent their own that is as efficient/fast/competitive since they were first invented. They still manufacture our technology in facilities that we own to this day. :)

>Implying you're not a slave now, Torben.
Take Brussels big cock/BBC out of your mouth for once and start thinking about your people and not money.

What brand of toothpaste is he?

btw: my toothpaste is just a solid brownish-red.
I don't think I've seen toothpaste with meme stripes since the 1990's.

>Daugavpils
Sounds like a beer brand

>saving for a BMW
I hope you saved up for the maintenance bill too

He is right though. Only through EU will Europe be stronk. Demolishing it is basically the same as cutting of your own dick and moving into a cuck shed (which explains the Brexit vote btw)

That is a fair argument, thanks for having a decent discussion about it.

>See December 2014 - June 2016 FRED data. In fact, real manufacturing output in the US only began increasing after extreme duties were imposed on steel imports that almost doubled the cost of imported steel.

Do you have a report or something on this? It's very interesting to me.

>Latvia
>Quality products

>He doesn't buy the "Old MCmcDonalds toothpaste" with grilled cheese taste directly from Amazon and the nice mr Bezos

in polish its dyneburg, but yeah

We have Kārums just look at this stuff its better than any of your sweets.

Yes latvia, you are totally like the people who produced that.