Sup Forums will defend this

>AYO HOL UP
>MUH TRADITIONAL VALUES N' SHIEET
>WE MUSLIMS NOW

Link:
economist.com/news/europe/21715726-it-fits-traditional-values-lawmakers-say-why-russia-about-decriminalise-wife-beating?fsrc=scn/tw_ec/why_russia_is_about_to_decriminalise_wife_beating

beat your wife and kids white people

Time to put the women back into their place, I guess.

there was some research done in moscow that showed 80% of accusations where men were immediately arrested where later dropped due to lack of evidence, so they are just removing to the abuse

> 2024
> we enter WW3 over wife beating
> women destroy the world, one more time

It's because any PMS roastie can call the fucking OMOH cops on her bydlo hubbie for a slap or if she just feels like it, and it overloads the fucking judiciary.

>call the cops
>bydlo gets booked
>roastie takes her charge back
>i changed my mind teehee :3

it's a huge drag you really think we did because of "traditional values". nobody here actually cares about this shit

This. They just had to do this, as the amount of fake beatings accusation calls is immense. Bitches used police as a way to isolate husband for some time and teach him a lesson, even if he didnt even touch them. Now its not so easy.

Such a clickbait shit article. It clearly says that repeat offences and serious medical damage will be prosecuted. This is so that bitches can't just lie and get their husbands arrested. Real abuse only.

Implying putting a woman in her place when shes being obnoxious and knows she deserves a pop on her mouth isn't traditional. The reason women have become a bane to western civilization is the lack of putting them in place over anything.

Don't mistake checking your woman and randomly beating them as one in the same. That's some shitlib tier nonsense.

>women being women caused this
Of course.

That's the case for most crimes in countries that use innocent until proven guilty you fucking dumb as dogshit American, or do you think, say, pirating movies isn't real, because they almost never bother to prosecute people for it?

Impossible for me to denounce Russia at this point.

That small village in Ireland i'm sure you all have heard about, it's not being forced to take in Arabs. They're being forced to take in niggers, straight niggers, who will terrorize that towns children like zombies as they usually do.

If turning the entire world into Zimbabwe continues to be The West's main goal, I'd rather side with Russia. To ignore niggers uselessness is to ignore the last 50 years of history. These things are society-enders, from neighborhoods to entire countries.

So yeah, same as some techies made pirating almost impossible to prosecute, russians will make wife beating almost impossible to prosecute. Checkmate libcucks!

RUSSIA YES

>wymn are so fragile, kind and lovely i would never hit a wymn because they're so opressed

go fuck your self soyboy

Based cheeky breekys

I would have been on a fence with this issue not that long time ago but considering this #metoo and you-go-girl feminist bullshit that's happening in the West and starts to creep into Russia, I'm kinda baffled that we still don't have an GOST (our local ISO) standard on beatings yet.

>muh innocent until proven guilty

Yeah my dude let's send out squadcars and vans full of OMOH and Guardsmen with fucking battlerifles (they're supposed to do this because domestic disturbance was a crime in progress even if no one was literally hurt) and waste thousands of roubles because alcoholic roastie wanted to teach her retard "civil husband" a lesson, only to drop charges after a week since he's been processed. That isn't fucking annoying of wasteful at all!

but hey, at least American Jewish magazines would calm down about these TRADITIONAL VALUES, oy vey

>russia promoting ultra-conservative views

wow

so shocked

very frightened

Look up the Stacy Dooley Russia's War on Women. Its on Daily Motion shit is a riot.

based

From all the Cops episodes I've seen it seems to me that the male gets thrown in jail even without any shred of evidence.

But didn't Sweden just let a muslim wife beater off the hook because his wife was from a bad family?

Memes aside though, I just read the article. The law actually seems pretty fucking reasonable even without any trad larping.

it's a good start. next they need to disenfranchise females from voting/public office. let's put mummy back in the kitchen/bedroom

Based Russians

based Ruskis

pls annex

Women are happier when they get attention.

As if Traditionalism consists on beating your wife senselessly.

Traditionalism is just put her in her place...