Little Witch Academy

Why do the threads keep being deleted and is it safe to say that after that whole run that Akko is fucking nuts?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thinking about making an akko kagari rp char in bloodborne since someone is actively using a lotte johannsen char.

>Academy
>Academy
>ACADEMY
>AcademY
What the fuck is wrong with you.

>ACADEMY
thats why it get deleted

Because there's nothing to talk about and all the threads are shit.

only mod approved """"generals"""" are allowed

He has a point.

We literally have nothing to talk about these days.

Stop putting 'Litte Witch Academia' in the subject I guess. Academy still counts

I've loved all the LWA threads this past weeks since I just recently finished watching it. My head is still filled with little witch hype and it doesn't help that I listen to the OST everyday.
Had fun discussing and shitposting with you anons, regret not hoping on this sooner and be part of the actual generals.
But I guess now I've had my fill. Don't really know what to talk about. Although I feel there was a severe lack of Lotte discussions.

How long do generals last before getting banned anyway? 1 week after the last episode I presume.
Since LWA got on Netflix last August, we're well overdue.

I also want to say that I love Constanze, Barbara and Lotte.

That's great user. Hopefully there'll be an upswing in Constanze and Croix artwork next week. That'd be something to talk about?

Why would there be an upswing in Constanze and Croix artwork next week?
:3c

General [Insert Anime Here] Thread isnt allowed unless the show is currently airing or a month after show ended.

Sup Forums.org/rules

Might as well post this quote before the threads turns into /u/ & overwaifufagging shitposts

Do me a favor and kys

why?

This is why the thread was deleted

I quit checking these threads about a week or two after the series ended. They were shit before but now they're on a level of garbage no one should consume daily. Glad they're being deleted. You fags had nothing to discuss for months. Move on already, your threads are nothing but fanfiction, shipping, circlejerk and overall retardation.

While his phrasing was pretty poor, I see nothing inherently wrong with talking about making a Bloodborne character designed after Akko.

Besides the idea of Akko being dumped into an Eldritch Dreamscape being all kinds of horrendous.

I just want to ask where we could have a LWA general thread?
I'm not sure but it feels like there are quite a number of anons that just started to watching and would like to discuss while the majority are all the others Sup Forums hates.
Have a thread in /c/, /u/? But those boards aren't for discussion. Maybe a general in /vg/ when the game releases?
>inb4 /trash/

>Have a thread in /c/, /u/? But those boards aren't for discussion.
You can still discuss on those boards in those threads as long as you post a picture of a little witch or something that is relevant to the thread.
But don't talk about ANYTHING straight related on /u/. My post was deleted because I posted about how I thought that in pic related it looked like Diana was going out late for "work" because she was cheating on Akko with a man she met.

Why do you care if there's an active thread at all times? Sup Forums won't stop loving LWA just because there's no active thread. If you ever want to talk about it you can just start your own. And if you don't actually have anything to talk about, what's the big deal? There are plenty of good shows every season to get invested in, and the same anons will still be with you.

these threads have become something beyond cancer, but ill throw in a reminder of the good times

Well ok, then OP or who ever made these threads should stop bothering Sup Forums so everyone who wants to discuss move over.
But I do enjoy the Sup Forums threads though, has more poeple postings. All this /u/fag posting and [Enter Character]fag posting don't really bother me but I'm sure I'll get sick of it.
It hasn't even been a month since I was exposed to LWA.

Well LWA is still pretty fresh in my mind. Last week I was desperate for some LWA threads, but never made my own, not to bother Sup Forums. Had some pretty good discussions then. Now I'm all good and have nothing to talk about really. But if I see any LWA related threads I'll hop right on in.
So it's most likely the feeling of have missed out on the old threads that makes me want to have a general. There's the /c/ thread though which is comfy and I'm fine with that one.

The thread got deleted almost immediately after this post,too. What is it about KLK and LWA that causes this? Nothing happened with Kiznaiver and Space Patrol Luluco and there's still Inou Battle threads here from that one girl's scene from time to time,

The presence of a preppy bitch character that brings out the worst autists.

So Dianafags and Satsukifags are to blame for their shows getting banned from Sup Forums nice fucking job,guys. I blame this on /u/ too because they are just obsessed with those characters fucking the main character even through in Satsuki's case the main character is her sister.

I've never seen KLK thread being deleted, what are you on about?

There were a few deleted during its airing time (with public bans too) but mods couldn't control that hype train. That being said, you fags aren't discussing your show with these posts, further proving these threads don't deserve to exist anymore.

>Satsuki's case the main character is her sister.
>wtf I just started watching KLK :^(

This LWA thread is virtually non existent now. It has become a meta discussion about LWA threads and not about the show itself

It's been four years, I'm amazed you haven't seen any incest jokes.

I'm surprised myself I haven't got spoiled about this until now

Have fun with it, it's a great show. Satsuki best girl.

it feels ruined now knowing that twist but I'll keep watching.

I think there's been a recent increase in people who just starting watching, watched lwa. Me included. Thats probably why these threads are being made.

We had a very good discussion threads a few days ago. You just need to be able to tell good OPs from bad OPs. There's a fag who keeps making bland Diana threads for the sake of it and those are always shitty waifufagging and imagedumps.

I guess there are more than a few Netflixfags around.

It's not the only twist.

Are you talking about this thread?
This was the best thread yet

>literally no lwa threads on any other *chan
>power tripping mod here
Truly a fate worse than death.

Can we ask politely?

I WANT TO MEME AVERY INTO A BUTT PERV

Barbara butt is irresistible

How does magic even work?

They need a source, but chariot stole peoples magic. Why not just steal a sorcerers stone.

I assume its just sort of everywhere? But you need a wand or a lot of experience using a spell to cast it.

I'd imagine there aren't many sorcerers stones in existence

It comes from people when they "believe", if enough people do then they create the world tree which spreads on the planet as ley lines. But the tree has gotten weak, since people stopped caring about magic. So people can only do magic near the green stone thing that havests magic from the lines. Chariot could use magic since she took it directly from the people.

>Yay!

Dream Fuel Spirit creates something completely different from just magic.

never filly understood what Dream Fuel Spirit does
could you explain

I hope they touch more on DFS more in S2. Could become some sort of major plot point surrounding it.

the best explanation i read for why people stopped believing was that witches kept being exclusive and mysterious about magic to muggles for centuries on end and eventually muggle tech would advance enough that people collectively began to say fuck it, we don't need mahou we'll just use our tech

So what's the general opinion of Akko's character? Is she liked,hated or tolerated? Ryuuko was pretty polarizing, people wanted to fuck her, people wanted to protect her and people hated her so much that they wished Satsuki was the main

I tolerate her, but I'd also bully her the same way Sucy does.

akko is the only reason I watch this show

It creates more powerful magic, like Noir Fuel Spirit.

I like her because of her character. Since episode 1 shes been shit on for her lack of ability to use magic. Literally everyone didn't think she should be at Luna Nova. Hell, even Sucy and Lotte didn't think she could be a good witch until the middle of the series. But Trigger had her slowly get better and better at magic and convinced everyone that she had the potential to become a good witch.

Shes one of those, anime mc whos headstrong as hell yet eventually wins the hearts of everyone archetype . But Trigger builds that up steadily with support from other characters.

I like Akko, but the show really diminished her a lot when they revealed that Akko's core problem was something Diana managed to overcome through hard-work and passion.

This.
It would have been better for one to be hard work while the other is raw talent.

That also wouldn't have worked with Diana established personality. She doesn't act like someone that takes magic for granted; not even since the first OVA.

Really? I saw that more as it meant that Akko would be just as good as Diana if she had the actual knowledge on what to do and how to do it rather than throwing herself off trees and hills, but that's not her fault, she's not of witch blood nor is her family.

nice

Not really. The great majority of humans can't do magic. Witches and magicians being the ones that naturally posess such ability. Normal humans simply went their own way. So, if we are talking about segregation, it would be from the normal human to the magicians.

>and eventually muggle tech would advance enough that people collectively began to say fuck it
Something like that but like said it was because humans pushed aside magic because it wasn't something everyone can do.

It's more like magic is some sort of art, not a science.

>I posted about how I thought that in pic related it looked like Diana was going out late for "work" because she was cheating on Akko with a man she met.
That's just terrible.

but im not actually sure what makes most people not able to use magic, would most people be permanently unable to even if they had a shinjiru kokoro? i was thinking that for some reason or another it was that most muggles simply had no reason to try to believe rather than just beung blocked at birth

Our generals lasted like 2 months after the show before getting deleted tho. I would know, since i made like 1/3 of them.

Great, then I blame you, Damien.

Something about their bodies and their connection to Yggdrasil. The reason why witches turn into trees.

Something's weird about the character models. Ursulas ass should be way bigger right? Or it's a stealth ass and should be a leviathan when viewing from behind.

One thing is believing in magic and the other having what it takes to produce and control said magic.

Akko was born a muggle, but has what it takes to become a witch.

She looks to be facing directly forwards, so it makes sense that we can't really see it there.

>Imagine sex with Ursula

Loved, she did nothing wrong.

>8 legs

>7 vaginas

I saw Akko as simply retarded. She never googled the magic and in ten years didn't learn about leylines or spells. Even though that is not a secret. Word leyline is mentioned in booklet.

I like the way this guy draws Chariot.

We need to see elementary schoolgirl Akko being retarded

Akko's full name is Akatsuki Kagari, right?

the is for vanilla lewds only

I want to pour maple syrup over her body

Atsuko.

FEEL The bERN

A FUCKING LEAF

Needs thicker legs tho.

she got Bayonetta legs

Can someone explain the elf meme pls?

This was her first appearance in the show and no other info existed. Thus Legolas was born. Don't remember if a get was involved like boris.

Why would the witches be hunting her.?Shouldn't they of all people understand what it's like to be a persecuted minority?

>That scream Akko made when she and Diana took off on the volley
Her voice actress really had fun voicing this crazy lass didn't she. It's almost as good as the freak out she had in episode 7 when she thinks she killed Piscsis and she jumped down the drain.
Now then, what on earth was up with the directing in the finland episode? It had weird shit like Akko's inner thoughts telling her it's fine to freeze to death and that someone else will handle the life threatening curse. It didn't feel like LWA at all, it felt as weird as the whole impromptu econ lesson in the second half of 5

Funny thing is one of her teammates looks even more elf-like...

When you're tired and battered you tend to accept death.
I did think it was out of character for Akko though.

This is going to be me tonight, it's Friday after all. That being said, now that Akko can fly, it's time to talk about that skirt length, it's time for her to dress like a proper lady now.

If anything it'll just get shorter.

Or you can simply go out and have some fun.