Kemono Friends

Anything happen with that "not looking good" post from 2ch last night, or was it all just a ruse after all?

Other urls found in this thread:

event.rakuten.co.jp/halloween/tieup/kate/
twitter.com/mottenohoka/status/915944424659591168
mega.nz/#!b9F3lLxZ!XWC8WL3henQ0ByHHLXzuY6T4PMpxY3srYq4-U2SzFhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Asking to be spoonfed about info from recent threads
Read the archive you goof!

It was a ruse.
The article on it got deleted.
It still MIGHT be possible he was an insider and Kadokawa does have bad news, but we'll find out tomorrow. Personally I don't think it'll be anything.

Heard that was nothing

I assume translation-user never came back?
What was he translating anyway. I saw something KF related on Amazon but I don't remember what it is.

>thread gets deleted when it reachs bump limit and page 10
did he wake up?

Skimmed through it before making this looking for a post with enough replies but it seems I missed it after all.
Thanks.

There was meta-posting at the end

People took that as an excuse to shitpost.
Now don't shitpost or metapost and we'll be good.

Maybe the real Kemono Friends were the people we met along the way.

I am not an animal.

>Human is not an animal

A new anthonogy manga

Seems like a ruse.

However, the real fucking nail-biter is coming up uncomfortably soon with that supposedly-big-scoops Bunbun article about the debacle coming out on the 7th in Japan. We'll probably be hearing about what that entails in less than a day as in it'll be all over the news in Japan.

Even so though, if that article turns out nasty may be that whatever implications made by it may already be outdated by YYZ/Kadokawa seemingly attempting to work things out. Hopefully that positive-sounding statement was a pre-emptive attempt to negate/deflate whatever inflammatory shit this upcoming article might reveal or imply..

I am not a beast.

Please stop

Are you a friend that baits?

He's a friend that vanishes mysteriously. Must be a Chameleon friend.

Which it did. After the "negotiations" statement things calmed down both here and on 2ch/futaba with everyone waiting. Still, if this is happening on the 7th and it's not at least decent news, you know they will make use of the protest they booked on the 8th.

Kaban is very patient with her girlfriend.

Sure

Anyone got that full KF rhythm ferver vid ? Some user post it on a deleted thread before

notice has kemono friends has really sad excuses for reaction faces? like hire some animators who can draw more than one expression

Some nice videos in here especially from Serval and Toki. event.rakuten.co.jp/halloween/tieup/kate/

Also this exploitable.

Some sort of Halloween event ?

Nah it's just a makeup ad.

They really can't do much except mouth shapes at the level of $8,000 for animation software. Works well enough.

I love this fox!

He got bullied to death. Poor user.

>Cooking with dirty bathwater.
She really shouldn't be so smug about this.

It's a spring, it gets renewed constantly.

This doesn't actually make sense: You can do facial expression just fine in Blender. Why would they not be able to do decent expressions in professional software? I think the better explanation is that the limited expression is part of the low budget look. Or even they didn't quite have enough time to work on it.

Well the whole series was finished in 500 days so maybe but everything is as low-intensity as Tatsuki could get away with.

I have no idea what you're talking about. How is this expressionless?

>I think the better explanation is that the limited expression is part of the low budget look.
It's this honestly, the overall style of KF is very deliberately designed.

That's actually a tween though. Took me a while to realize that, as I couldn't remember what scene it was. Actually used the background to figure it out.

Who could deny the absolute rainbow of emotions that face conveys all at once?

post works of art

A loli!

If next season doesn't have the America friends I shall be quite disappointed.

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day this little faggot just stands there and gives me this stupid look on her face.

The day it was referring to in Japan is happening right now. So if there's nothing soon it was bullshit considering working hours are pretty much done.

>Stupid look
Thats the most pure look ever

Admit it, Serval is a stupid troublemaker.

I guess that means no more friends..

What was in that kemono-friendsch article that got 404'd?

It was fake news.

What's on the other side

Some user from 2ch tried to spread fake info.
Nothing more needs to be said about it.

She's grabbing a 1961 Gibson EB-

Yes Yes everybody has seen flcl it's pretty good congratulations

Asshole.

Fuck off

Guys please I thought I was making a funny joke please don't fight

So Fukuhara liked this tweet yesterday

twitter.com/mottenohoka/status/915944424659591168

Something about not being forced to do S2 if conditions are bad for them - I hope it's not hint about how negotiations are proceeding.

Way too vague still. Let's just wait until tomorrow for now. If they do fuck up there's still the protest on the 8th.

sweet dreams, little bag

Believe in Tatsuki.

I liked your joke, man, don't worry.

>a fucking thumbnail

Now that I think of it, some manga was released weekly on web-ace.jp, probably selected chapters from the second anthology. I saved everything just in case. It has furigana, so it's actually readable.

mega.nz/#!b9F3lLxZ!XWC8WL3henQ0ByHHLXzuY6T4PMpxY3srYq4-U2SzFhA

Autosage.

NANODA?

Fucking nigger faggot mongoloid kikes.

That thread on /trash/ is lasting longer than the ones on Sup Forums.

I wish moot was still alive, Sup Forums is a fucking gulag now.

There is a very small one on /jp/ but looks like they are getting fucked too

Also fuck you mod, for shit I aint calling you "friend" you double nigger

Now, now, just because it lived so long don't start getting your hopes up just yet. It's still too early for him to get bored of this. Just keep at it with the guerilla threads, even if they do get pruned or set to auto-sage, but don't be obnoxious and spam them either. For now there's still no news to fill up the threads so just take it slow.

It wasn't "fake news" it was a shitty troll on an anonymous message board being given too much attention by a fanbase on edge.

What are you expatiate happen tomorrow?

Thanks user.

Tomorrow's the day before the protest. If they want to avoid it, it will be their last chance to do so.

Don't forget about the feedback form. Being unable to talk about the most popular show of the year in Japan just because a mod doesn't like it is outright fucking stupid, and trying to force "meaningful" content is retarded as well because Sup Forums was built to be a place where you can be as inane or as serious as you want.

Be well.

It isn't going to happen already.

On the upside, Sup Forums's slow enough that threads still last from 1 to 2 hours after becoming unable to be bumped. It's a better alternative than random dumb deletions.

Are you a friends?

Guys I think I finally understand the truth now.
Didn't this mess only start after all the sperging about lewd and no lewd in that one thread? Just embrace your dick and Welcome to Youkoso Japari Brothel

No, literally everything started after the futa doujin was posted. If you all stopped lewding Friends, this would never have happened.

No user, that one is what caused the death of KF. I'm talking about the problem on Sup Forums.

It's all connected I tell you.

Well then.
waai

Looks like it turned off.

Let's just not talk about that.

I feel conflicted and confused.

If not a mistake, probably internal conflict. For one thing there's at least one janitor deleting OT posts but not the threads. Anyway whatever

Those owls are fucking cute. I wonder if they're going to get fat now that they've discovered curry rice.

I posted this, but why hasn't Professor eaten her curry?