Made in Abyss

This narehate wants to trade with you what do you have that has value

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/rJkKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have my stuffed animals and my computer and my cat.

>note: Your fat smelly goblin body has no value to anyone

since i can go in and out of the village i'd sell him pictures and video of the princess. my own life doesn't have worth to him otherwise.

can i pay in drugs?

Careful with the generals

So when are the Discordfags gonna fix up the typos and release the HQs?

Careful with the shitposts.

>spewed so much guts i could float an ark on piss
>that's why this shit is called made in abyss
what did she mean by this?

Careful with the generals bandwagonfag

Kitchen floor tiles.
Even these with complex patterns.

It's been 87 days since the last chapter.

I have this almost finished tribute to science.

We're almost to 100 days! We can do it!

>thinking Bondrewd's arc isn't enough material for 12 episodes.

Chapter 23 was 20 pages long and it took 20 minutes to adapt in episode 13.

ha
ha
ha
fuck off

Post your stuffed animals.

Even if they adapt the Bondrewd chapters it's still going to piss everybody off if it ends on another cliffhanger as they reach the altar without a confirmation of a third season

I'm not going to post them directly since it's not related.
imgur.com/a/rJkKs

Danm...I remember that.

Was your father abusive?

Wasn't around.

I don't want to say it, but I think the manga peaked at the Bondrewd arc. I don't know how Tsukushi can even top that.

FEED HER

She's hungry, and has never had a meal that's tasted good! What the FUCK do you cook for her???!

i know what's at the bottom of the abyss

the abyss watchers

grind up eternal fortutudes to make dough and bake a pizza

good pizza is enjoyed by all

No need to cook the meat I'm going to feed to her

I will ride her to Mcdonalds and buy a Happy meal like the good girl she is.
Then rub.

DONT LEWD

Why doesn't she want him to get close?

She can see the tent he's pitching in his pants every time he sees her.

So did he play Riddick as suggested initially? That game had some nice tiles in showers and infirmary.

Very very nice, user!

I'm sure she will enjoy my pudding from my special pudding rod, but she will have to help me harvest it.

I can leave the bubble and bring things insider

Since she likes fish, I'll feed her salmon with my special white sauce.

Grandma's secret pasta sauce and cheese ravioli from the farmer's market

>all these people wanting to feed her dicks and cum
Shameful! I would make her a three course seafood meal since she likes fish, with some berry pie for dessert. Bunnies love berries and look very cute eating them.

And then fuck her or what's even the point?

>Bunnies love berries and look very cute eating them.
This is why I'd feed her foods like carrots and bananas.

trying to get value out of her shits

>feeding Nanachi berries

good job, you'll give her diabetes, especially since it's in pie form with loads of sugar

I'd feed her some nice, hot rabbit stew.

I fixed it.

i have a bunch of smug bunnies

I really hope you aren't counting C13 as the 7th class, m8.

pizza, with quarters of polo, chilli, hawaii and tuna

I'd feed her to my family

is my virginity fine?
i've been cultivating it for over 30 years

delet

who is your favourite non-nanachi narehate?

mine is this guy (honourable mention, Maa-kun)

Innkeeper-kun, I wish I had that cool twitter picon my laptop

Kajya. His container's got a cool design.

I like the inn dudes.

what does he even mean by that? is he a little fluffball in a mech suit

>14 Heartbreaking Photos That Will Make You Say "Fuck Bondrewd And Science And Shit"

His true form is a gas. He's bartered extensively to get his container, which he pilots, and it isn't even a true body, which he really wants.

Reminds me of Natt when he was leading them to the entrance.

>fuck the bun until exploded

That makes a lot of sense, what with his affinity for scents and stuff

The moth

Would you fuck your pet bunny, user? You can love something without fucking it, you know!

Fucking her proves just how much I love her

Tsukushi.

To each their own, I suppose. Personally I'm satisfied with just knowing that she's safe, happy and well-fed.

>how am I going to masturbate now

It's been a while since I read anything on batoto. Are the pages supposed to be full res all the time? They're like 3000 pixels high. Is it possible to just download all the pages instead of scrolling around every page while it takes a whole minute to load?

nanachi plushies when?

*tips*

ctrl + scroll to zoom

We got so many things coming our way, there's no way it peaked.
With all the narehate stuff and the mysterious ring of layer 7 and the Gatekeepers, we've barely begun the next arc.

I mean I guess but that's treating the symptom not the cure

I'm just itching so badly to see another white whistle. But at the same time it's good that Tsukushi is taking time off from white whistle shenanigans to avoid overloading the plot.

I think this page is foreshadowing where we see white whistle. Idofront=Bondrewd, 'Mysterious' 7th layer ring=Srajo, Path to the bottom=Wakuna. So no white whistle for a while.

I'd feed her eggs.

She would have to eat all of the eggs.

>About methods to overcome the sea of the fifth layer
>"Just take the elevator I mean goddamn"

Why would I cook something for her, when she can just swallow me whole?

>Ywn endlessly torture mitty...
Why live?

Not really, they had to cross that ice ridge to get to Idofront. If not for Ozen and Nanachi, they wouldn't have known about it.

Can someone translate this comic?

Ozen specifically tells riko not to run into another white whistle.

At this rate, I'm pretty sure all of them are fucked up and let them take a break for a while. What intrigues me is how the 2000 year cycle works, and the praying skeletons.

The plot moves linearly with time dilation, and that's pretty good.

Ozen ommited the fact that they needed a white whistle that worked to even go further.
They might have reached a dead end. If it wasn't for Prushka what could they have done? Ask Bonedad kindly to borrow his?

I thought this was actually a cooking comic and Riko's cutting meat or something. But now I see that she's actually shoving a dildo up Reg's ass. I preferred the former interpretation.

I really, really don't want Ozen to go on her final dive yet. Seriously, fuck Jirou.

>Ask Bonedad kindly to borrow his?
That was the initial plan, yes. They had no idea how to create a life-reverberating stone so asking Bondrewd and hoping he plays nice was their best option at the time.

They could always just tie him up with Reg's arms, stick the whistle in his mouth, and jump on his chest or something.

She's actually taking it out

Wouldn't Riko's value be diminished because of her broken arm? Also, does Riko value her body enough to not make a stupid trade in Ancapistan? I know she valued it enough to have Reg cut of her arm beyond the elbow for utility, but when it comes to her body versus Prushka's stone I have a hard time believing Riko would value her body that much.

That would require defeating him, which they had to do anyway to progress. But yeah, forcing him to blow his whistle to let them pass was one of their objectives for fighting him, until Prushka provided another option.

She did tell them.

>I've defeated Bondrewd and ordered him to blow his whistle, now our journey can continue
>nvm dude let's rather crush him with this huge fucking rock lmao
Why did Reg do this?

74 told him to and he's a pushover.

Because he was hopped up on adrenaline and Bondrewd had cut one of his arms off a short while before and he was pissed. They probably figured that he was better off dead and they would've figured something else out in the relative safety after his death.

If shy is so cute and fluffy.

Fuck, I don't even like furry, but nanachi is cute as fuck.

Why would he even help them? You need to activate the elevator from within and travel to 6th layer and do the final dive.
Even if they defeat him, he might prefer to just kill himself instead of going to literal hell.

Also, I wonder how Ozen and Lyza got their whistles. Would they really sacrifice someone?

>implying Bondrewd doesn't want to go to the 6th layer in his sexy fluffy form
If I were them, I'd just tempt him with all the scientific discoveries he could make and call him chicken if he refused.

>Why would he even help them?
Cause he welcomed them warmly, his sane daughter seemed bright and cheery, and they wanted to believe he wasn't going to be their enemy, but they still came in wary of him. Turns out their suspicions were right and whatever good faith he built was instantly lost when he kidnapped Reg, strapped him to a chair naked, and cut off his arm.

and harvested his pee

It's safe to assume that Bonbon canonically has a piss fetish, right?