Overlord Thread

>And then, Neia saw the Ghost Ship that they had previously encountered. As well as the undead walking along the streets.

Did Ainz really just show up with the Ghost Ship to pick them up only to bail at the last minute and quickly drive back home ashamed and shred the notes he had prepared because everything was derailed before the meeting had even started?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't be. Captain lich report to Ainz seeing the paladins while Ainz start practicing hard in front the mirror with his speeches.

Just confirmed it. That queen is pretty much dead. But paladins still hope that some other royalty survive and were captured by Demi

7 HOURS

H
O
U
R
S

>I'm going to show up with style riding a ship, that ought to impress them.
>Oh shit, they're spooked instead and they can't see through the fog.
>"ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION!"
>"Are we heading back home?"
>"That would be too obvious, just... pretend like we're patrolling the border or something."
>Shit, everything is going off script already.
>*sounds of paper ripping*
>"Your majesty, the envoys from Holy Kingdom have arrived."
>"umu" What? Already. Shit, what do I say? What do I do? Let's just try to cut this short.

>tfw wake up too early

I hope Ainz give Neia a pat on the head later on. She need someone to praise her for her hard work

I hope she gets the honor of getting demi's rod of the incubus.

> Before he reached the door, Philip placed his hand on Albedo’s fragrant shoulder, and made to slowly pull her over to him.
>There was a strange gichiri sound.
What does gichiri SFX stand for?

It's probably teeth grinding.

Combined with intense admiration for Philip-sama's boldness.

Where are you guys reading this now?

Is Nigel still working on it?

No, it's just a fanfict. Nigel left for a better world.

user, maruyama stopped making overlord novels after the last volume so long ago

Cracking sound, probably albedo clenching her fist

In the secret board, user
Lurk moar

Who was Philip again? I remember memeing a lot about his greatness but now I can't even remember if he was from the Kingdom or the Empire.

Third son of a very minor noble house of the Kingdom. Master baiter.

Will Raeven ever be relevant again? He was spared in exchange for Gazef so I thought he would become a little more relevant in the future.

Oh, yeah, I remember him know.
Truly the greatest mastermind in the entire series.

His vegetables are the key to the kingdom's conquer when famine plan starts.

Imagine a wrench falling down in opened up transmission gears or something.
The usual place.
But you should fuck off back to >>>reddit with your spacing and wait in your filthy hugbox until someones posts a link to a paywall text sharing.

>tfw reading papa bones kikaku
How can other players even compete?

Didn't he just retire and devote his life to his family?

>those black bags under her eyes
I want to lick them.

I want to read more of Holy Queen and Wrath going out clubbing.
How long till marriage?

I thought Philip was the vegetable man?

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ainz-sama awsomess
wen day is dark alway rember ddat u not hav 1 int.

She looks so happy.
How long till kids?

I strongly oppose the idea that a slim bitch makes a good club.
Remedios would make the superior club, you just have to avoid hitting people with her head becausw it's kind of empty.

How does the maids' absence fit into Demiurge's master keikaku?

The things that I'd do to her ass.

Who would win?

The things I would do to her. Like having her do all the scout work and then treating her like shit or demanding a better performance from her even though she is doing her best or using her to test if an undead guard is dangerous or not.
Just thinking about it arouses me.

Ainz.

>you will never be Shalltear

AInz is a good guy, why would the bell right on him?

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE

Remedios, go back to paladin school.

>"in, in that case."
Would remedious might have actually agreed of using the undead army?

>you just have to avoid hitting people with her head becausw it's kind of empty.
It's 60% bone user, most sturdy part of her grunt body.
>t. Gustav

Don't know much about King Hassan (wasn't the whole point of the Assassin class that they all were pretty much the same dude?) but he only seems to have immunity to insta-kill attacks and an insta-kill attack himself.
Ainz has way more shit than that and dealing with insta-kill attacks was YGGDRASIL 101

IT HURTS

I would but some dickhead demon used the Holy Queen to hit it till it collapsed.

We have discussed Ainz ability to deal with other undead.
TGOALID, Fallen Down and perfect warrior are all ways to bypass undead insta-kill immunity.
And being undead himself it make him immune to insta-kill just like king hassan.

Ainz will probably summon DK and see what happens, then act upon it.
In most likelihood DK will kill king hassan.

>be Yggdrasil Cleric
>It's the last day of game services
>leave all your armor inside your base, go out naked, except for some trinkets and rings
>What GM is going to do? Ban your ass on the last day?
>Suddenly NW
>Oh shit! It's real!
>But I have no gear
>Suddenly a pack of wild goblins appear
>Grab one by his feet, start pummeling others with him like with a mace or something
>Constantly buff and heal him
>With [Reinforce Armor] [Shield Wall] and other shit on he's on par with +1 Club or Mace
>"Good weapon"
>Have gob wear sustenance ring you still had on
>Proceed to wipe all monsters in the forest with your new "weapon"
>Go to E-Rantel
>Questioned by guards why are you naked and why do you drag goblin by his feet
>"It's my club, I'm an adventurer"
>They argue about it for 10 good minutes but let you after making you promise to watch your gob
>Go to Adventurer's Guild
>"I want to register as an Adventurer"
>"Okaaaayyy and what is that you're holding?"
>"That is Grob, my weapon!"

>tfw Vol.12 is tribute to Youjo Senki

>And then, Neia saw the Ghost Ship that they had previously encountered.

Pretty sure that is "new waifubait suddenly remembered the friggen huge landboat and all the other terrifying living dead she had seen casually hanging out without killing everyone in the last 24 hours..." and not "without warring, suddenly every other undead mob Neia had seen insincere crossing into Mordor suddenly made a cameo appearance in the unassuming crowded courtyard where the Death Cavalier honor guard stood welcoming them, even though they had absolutely no part to play in the coming scene."
Based Madman Translator strives for an accurate translation, when he isn't inserting injokes or trap streets for the people monetizing the hard work he does for free and the glory of Ainz, rather than interpreting the work. Paradoxal as this might seem, this is going to cause the 1st draft translation (of another translation, never forget that extra layer of interpretation) to have a bunch of nonsense and minor confusing errors in it that are going to get hammered out (like dented armor), with a little help, in latter drafts. All languages are full of cultural idioms that wreck havoc with translations.

The Ghost Ship probably didn't show up again; Neia is just remembering it and adjusting her train of thought in light of their earlier close encounter.

Eight-Edge Assassins moving to kill Philip.

best isekai premise Sup Forums ha come up with yet

In volume 1, how did Shalltear use gate in Nazarick without the guild ring?

Why do we need to be reminded of every female character's absolute perfect beauty every 2nd chapter?

Someone else operated gate or some teleport portals before her.

Because waifubaiting sells.

Overlord v12 sold for almost 100k just from pre-order. Nice.

Eight-Edge Assassins moving to close their eyes from incoming blood spatter and gore chunks.

IIRC she's able to use gates without any special items

There are teleport traps on her floors to the coliseum she used one of those or Aureole teleported her there. Or it is a plothole.

>placing hand on the shoulders of a lady
Is this a simile for otaku interaction with idols?

We aren't. It's brought up when introducing a few new characters and when Neia first sees Albedo and that's it.

For the Nazarick females,that is fan service
For the NW females,that just make it more awesome when Nazarick break them

Best squire and King coming soon.

Overlord Hollywood live action when?

That's not perero's bow is it?

Thanks for completing the tomb of nazarik tour enjoy your complementary weapon.

I protest. Still no view on Ainz perspective. Please don't tell me chapter 3 is also told from Neia perspective

No. Why do people keep asking this fucking question? Are you really this dumb to think Ainz would give Divine gear away, especially the gear of his friends?

Don't be stupid. Is idiotic to even considering that possibility
Is a runes bow

Philip-induced underwear crisis, of course.

Because it's retarded newfag redittor that asks these stupid questions in try-hard attempt to keep thread going.
I bet he imagines himself contributing or something, poor dumdum.

That bow is even bigger than Neia. Can she actually handle it? It's sucks to carry such a big shiny thing all the time

>Being this delusional

N-no bully, i am sure even a redittor 's help may be worth something!
In Demiurge's farm that is.

This is from chapter 3 right? Aren't they winning battles with Ainz help? What is she piss off about?

>touching albedo and lived to talk about it
How high is his LUCK status?

So who accompany Ainz to the HK. Any of the Hanzo,8-edge assassin or maids?

They found out about v12 intermission

His luck will last till Nazarick is done with the HK. The kingdom is next.

She look holy this way. No like a thief

>Albedo hires people to kill Philip and shift blame on the kingdom's king
He is not going to last long.

So what is Neia going to suggest?
She's not just going to come right out and ask a king to drop everything and liberate the Holy Land with her, is she? I mean, she is obviously being won over by Papa Bone's killer smile and Glory-of-Darkness, but that would just make her want to throw her Archer's cap into the ring for the Ainzbowl, to make her seriously think The Lord of the Dead himself is somehow going to be more acceptable to her boss than leading a borrowed army of the Walking Damned back home would be, right?
And what is the Sorcerous Kingdom going to want out of this deal, anyway? The Paladins are all low enough level as to not actually be anything but shinier fighters, as far as most undead Ainz makes for anything other than loanable laborforce, but he isn't actually going to try and get an order of Paladins to set up a branch office in the Land of the Dead, is he?!?

Race change when?

No queen to sex to take the edge off

Unfortunately i am not good at drawing, or i would have fixed the missing parts.
Maybe I should have shopped peroroncino's bow in instead.

They actually need to cross the borders with Neia help. Avoiding patrols and passing the wall. Can't they just take a ship from the navy? Or maybe even the navy doesn't like Paladin-chan

Eye bags are pure sex

Her body.

The kingdom and SK are landlocked.

Navy is of the south nobles, merchant ships ran the hell away from there.

Navy is busy holding off Demiurge advance on Northern part of HK, speedreader-kun.

>Their destination is the Kingdom capital.
>On land.
Remedios pls.

Nah. Nothing. Just that Ainz send Momon to help her country even if that might cause confusion in his country. Ainz was impress with her courage to demand something like that and shorten it to 2 years on the waiting list.

The kingdom does have port cities you know. Also the navy couldn't spare a single ship for the most powerful paladin and commander of the army? It's for seeking aids from other countries to save their kingdom. So unless the navy is snubbing her,i couldn't understand why they didn't take a ship to the kingdom.