One Piece

How long before Big Mom kills Peros-nii

O
W
M
G
V
?

Not sure, they have to convince her to wait 10 hours for another cake I guess however the fuck that will work.

He is probably in imminent danger if big mom thinks she can't get cake immediately

>Luffy threatens to break all mirrors and seal them both with him because they "killed his crew".
>Brulee panics and says to Katakuri that her world's ability has a mirror limit which would leave them stranded.
>Luffy breaks almost all mirrors using Bellamy's attack. He grabs the last one and Katakuri launches to recover it from his hands. Luffy moves his fist to punch the last mirror and Katakuri is shaken for a split second as he predicts the mirror will break. However! upon impact the mirror bends as if made of rubber and Luffy counters with a Red Hawk landing cleanly on Katakuri's face knocking him cold.
Nah who am I kidding, he will just brute force his way with G4 or a new G4 mode

He'll just bullshit his way with words again

when are we going to see these two again

does anyone else feel like sanji perving over carrot would feel like the strangest thing ever?

>However! upon impact the mirror bends as if made of rubber and Luffy counters with a Red Hawk landing cleanly on Katakuri's face knocking him cold.
How is awakening out of nowhere any different to a new G4 mode? At least we know that multiple G4 modes exist already.

gear = awakening

so really luffy is just using awakening fourth

how would a jap say fifth? feeth?

fieftho

Could be, unless he cooks rabbits often.

If we are to speak honestly who do you think is the strongest BM pirate Carrot would be able to defeat?

She could beat Bobbin I reckon.

Jobbin

Pudding

Hard to say, she has some degree of speed and her electro claws to work with.

She might beat anything below Commander but some matchups are harder than others, like Oven can't be attacked melee unless you have some immunity to heat

We don't really know much of the power of the weaker BM pirates and out of the ones that had some time dedicated to them i don't see her beating the likes of Oven,Tamago or even Pekoms.

>anything under commander

she's not beating perospero, daifuku or oven anytime soon

Perospero

Big Mom swallows Peros and Nami and Carrot.

Mini arc inside of big mom's stomach that leads to some kind of pocket dimension.

The girls vs Peros.

>this is what Carrotfags actually believe
Not even Pedro could beat Perospero or Oven,even Tamago was shown to be equally matched with Pedro or just below him.How the fuck is Carrot not getting instantly stomped by these guys?

Perospero is asking to be demolished since 3 chapters ago

I came back to say goodbye.

Keep it in your heart

you know daifuku's genie was beating sanji right?

he's not a commander

Do you think im dumb? Why would the genie be a commander?

So far I think we've only seen Peros rely on his df power.

Have any of you masturbated to Katakuri before?

If so, are you ashamed of yourself for lewding onii-chan? Explain yourself to him.

You clearly are dumb if you think she can beat Perospero Daifuku or Oven,that user was pointing out that even some non-commanders are m3 level.

Please.

Don't go.

I actually like this idea. I doubt Oda will reveal awakening here but the idea of threatening to break the mirrors sounds neat. Luffy's already trying to hide the survival of his crew from them, he might as well keep up the act and pretend to seal them all to "avenge" his crew. Katakuri won't go all out if he believes Luffy will really be mad enough to do it. I doubt Katakuri wants to be stuck in there forever either. If Luffy can break the majority of the mirrors like you said and holds the final mirror in his hands, Katakuri will have to hold back to not risk accidentally breaking the mirror. This gives Luffy more of a chance to hit back or escape.

No since i'm not a faggot,i only masturbate to traps.

So you're saying Carrot could beat characters that were pretty casually pushing back Sanji, Pedro etc?

There's plenty of non-commanders that would fuck Carrot up.

The fact that threw him intro a wall once doesn't mean that he's stronger than Sanji, as he almost everytime takes a massive beating despite winning in the end.
Also Daifuku is occupied with rubbing the lamp so a way to defeat him is to get around the genie to attack him directly and in this case fast fighters have an edge

Carrotfags honestly believed she would beat Katakuri because of some dumb moon legend

I suppose Momonosuke is also beating Kaido because of the Momotaro legend.

I'm looking forward to the actual fights once we're done running.

I don't know if they'll happen but I really want to see a nice Luffy V Katakuri

and a Peros V probably Jimbei or Sanji.

Wonder if the rest will get matched with anyone.

Wonder what member Zoro would fight.

Probably Smoothie? Or Oven or something.

If Zoro was there he'd probably get Peros whilst Sanji or Jimbei gets Smoothie.

That's if Sanji is able to fight women now. Maybe he can go into new Kama mode and actually be pretty strong.

There's also that 3rd son Genie dude that someone could fight. We haven't seen him do anything special.

Amande

he'll fight big mom

Cracker
Smoothie is for Robin

...This was supposed to be a infiltrate and get Sanji out.

A quick 1 - 2.

I don't think any amount of arms from Robin would make Smoothie budge an inch
At least currently

I meant when they fight the BM pirates in the future, I doubt we're getting a bunch of full fights this arc if that's what you're implying.

robin is so overrated. sure her devil fruit is powerful, but she's physically too weak to make the most out of her it.

>tfw best pairing user died in the Vegas attack

Robin needs to get juiced by Smoothie.

I'm sure we can go more abstract with this meme.

Then Franky fights the Genie dude or Cracker.

Goodbye, best pairing user. I will miss you

It'd be interesting to see him fight Oven...steel vs heat, which shall outlast the other???

Franky will get Oven for a literal hot-blooded fight

>Wanofags right now

An user posted long Sanji and Carrot sexual fanfics in the thread a few times

Streusen

can dofla kick some sweet commanders asses?

I was real hyped for this lady.

i thought the war already established that warlord=admirals=commanders (with some exceptions)

Guys... This arc was supposed to be a covert op, quickly in and out. What the fuck are we still doing here?

When have the SHs ever stuck to a plan? Or had that plan complete the fight entirely?

>early chapter
>break next week too
heh, i'm sure these 14-15 days are gonna pass very quickly...

od is hack that can't wrap up any kind of story in less than two years

One Piece is going to be stretched indefinitely until Oda retires. he's had the last chapter written and drawn up locked in a safety deposit box ready to be sent to his editor on a moments notice, the very second he decides he's had enough.

It turned into another running arc.

Has perospero even fought? He's been incredibly useful. Did Pedro blow up Perospero mid-fight or did he just try to take him out because perospero's df is a huge hinderence to them escaping? Can't remember.

It's almost like pulling a prank under an Emperor's nose isn't as easy as it looks

Perospero was blocking the ship and Chopper&Brook were seconds away from dying
Also Pedro was getting beaten himself

Because things don't always go to plan. And sneaking into the territory of a Yonko is fucking hard, especially since BM has living trees and flowers and shit to spy on people.

Finally official then, I didn't want him to join but after this maneuver he surely deserves it.

How is his dream becoming true though? I don't think being in the PK's crew will create peace between fish and men

Not gonna lie, I pretty sad it won't be for a while, but I'm also enjoying this arc a lot. I just want to see Wano and I know Oda is big into taiga dramas.

... Also, I'm pretty happy carrot is (hopefully) not joining

I was really hoping he wouldn't join, but I can't deny it anymore.
Too bad, I feel like he doesn't fit with the overall attitude of the crew. Hopefully Carrot will still join.

When Luffy destroys Fishman Island the fishies will come to the surface and the combined forces of Luffy's alliances will strongarm the races into peace.

can someone why is drawing manga bad for oda's health again?

4 hours sleep

You guys think they'll find Dofla in some underground prison when on Wano?

Something like the crocodile in impel down reveal.

I do this all the time and I'm not dying.

I visited home recently and got to reread my old volumes so I reread Water 7 ennies lobies and man it's such a nice arc. I fucking love it.

It was supposed to be a quick arc, but the escape situation got messy, and there's a reason for it.

Luffy & co. fulfilled their objectives (poneglyph copies, rescuing Sanji, saving Germa, etc.) 'without a scratch'.
That left BM 'image' damaged, and she'd have felt as a regular 'one arc' threat to the SH if they had succesfully escaped after the Whole cake Chateu fell apart.
Therefore, Oda had to show the 'enormous threat' that BM represents in the 'run away' second-half of the arc, so that the reader recognises her as a bigger threat than the regular-arc villain.

Still, it'll be no more than 6-7 chapters left to finish the arc, which leaves us the Reverie for late November - early December and Wano for late January tops. It's not that big a deal, tbhonest.

>go to uni
>work out
>have a part time job
>study at night
why does no one force me to go on breaks?

I thought it was less. Or is that what they've gotten him to agree to?

yeah you are. you just haven't noticed yet. your liver, kidneys, and heart are all in terrible shape.

But do you over work yourself for the other 20 or do you just sit in bed browsing this shit board?

No one cares about you.

>Leave every single Whitebeard Pirate to me

each chapter is only 12-16 pages long
i'm sure he has time to sleep more than 4 hours

Are you 40+

every time i look at weevil, i feel like i'm in a fever dream or something

it's because i'm not hack

>6-7 chapters until the end of WCI

I'd like you to attempt to replicate a chapter.
Don't trace. Just grab 16 pieces of paper and grab a pencil and ruler and try to draw all of those by hand.

Now double that time cause Oda does it from scratch and doesn't just copy.

Also realize you have to send that to your editor in advance so he can proof it and ask for changes.

i've seen 40+ construction workers before, fuck off.

yes.

I guess I'm partially to blame for that, I guess. I was spamming it more as a "haha, wouldn't it be funny if" thing than anything else. Not even mad that what happened, happened. Now, some anticarrot shitposter has something to spam now. You're welcome. Though, I wonder if Oda has an assistant that reads English image board posts? Seems kind of blatant that it went down like that.

>I was only pretending to be retarded
Are you going to say this with Perospero too?

Oda smokes like crazy.

His own habits + no exercise will kill him.

Probably not. I doubt she'll get to face him after BM kills him for lying to her.

>saving Germa

That was Sanji's retarded idea. Nobody planned for that. In reality they had everything they came for. Poneglyph, Sanji and even Reiju.