Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

Today is the day. 260 minutes left.

Are you hype? A am hype.

Other urls found in this thread:

smotret-anime.ru/catalog/shoujo-shuumatsu-ryokou-17705/1-seriya-159733/ozvuchka-1527850
himado.in/406979
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah I'm pretty hyped. who's subbing it? I didn't see it on the HS schedule

I think it's Amazon.

this is a good adaption
when they're not on the bike

I see.

HAHA! TIME FOR EXISTENTIAL DEPRESSION!

Gonna watch a stream?

The Russians made a pre-release dub again. Same as with Made in Abyss last season. I wonder where they get the episodes from.

smotret-anime.ru/catalog/shoujo-shuumatsu-ryokou-17705/1-seriya-159733/ozvuchka-1527850

It had an early release. Someone posted a link for a stream of the entire episode in Japanese a couple of days ago but no one gave a shit.

>minase
disgusting

Is it the famed russian fandub?

The voice of Rem, Swim Swim, Hestia, Tapris and Meteora

Yes. Basically just one guy speaking all the dialogues a bit louder than the character.

I think it's just a leaked pre-release screener. Don't watch it, sometimes those aren't finished and get retouched before broadcast.

Sasha

Kutsuzure anime when, Groundless anime when.

Yuuri yuri.

Is this the Kino of our generation?

I went into this blind having not read the manga or even a summery of the show before watching the first episode and I was blown away, it was phenomenal.

This just jumped to the top of my list for hopeful AOTS.

I don't know if I should watch during the day or save it for some comfy night watching.

100% watch this at about 2am on a weekend.

Is there no fansubs anymore? Do people only rely on HS and such shit for their seasonal anime?

Same for me. If the rest of the show is like this it'll be a legitimate masterpiece.

I'm at fucking work and it's pissing me off that I have to wait so long before watching this. Can't wait.

My brother works in japan and actually sent me hard copies of this even though I can't read japanese.

So I read the translated online manga and I can't wait to view the anime

My weekend is already packed with a schedule of pre-Garo faps, Garo, and post-Garo faps.

I hope they adapt the sound of rain chapter for maximum comfy.

What a wonderful post full of good reasoning.

I don't know how this is, but I do know it looks horrible.

You look horrible

I know ;_;

AOTY

Are you me? Was looking forward to this since forever, and they picked two seiyuus that I don't like to voice the two girls. Horrible.

Its a voice-over rather than a dub
Most eastern european countries watched their movies that way during the cold war

I'm hyped.

>anime strike, HIDIVE
I'm hyped for awful subs and bad encodes!

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not

whats this show about?

kettenkrads

So, 2 Kino this season? What a time to be alive.

Cute grills doing /ak/ things.

Potatoes exploring in nuclear winter and

The beautiful world.
Kino also airs today, fridays are the best.

I wonder if they'll get to the newest volume.
To anons who've seen the pre release, how many chapters did they adapt in the episode?

2 girls doing nothing somewhere with literally nothing.

That's a big gun.

No that's a minigun.

I wish kekkai sensen was also on Friday...

Probably will be endless compared to Made in Abyss which is not entirely true from what I read and I hope it ain't cause Made in Abyss wasn't that good in the first place

I can't believe they killed Yuu!

If anything the mangafags will shit on the show exactly like what happened with MiA.

At least this is not shotacon shit.
Can't be that bad.

Can't wait. Who's simulcasting it?

I hope they don't drag it too long and adapt the mushroom people episode

First 2 chapters with a tiny bit of the flashback chapter where they get given the kettenkrad. I reckon they'll get up to the end of volume 4 which is a shame as I want to this bit animated.

This is my favourite manga and I'm just delighted it got an adaption however it turns out.

Pretty sure most mangafags who aren't shitposting enjoyed the anime for what it is, considering it's obvious by episode 4 that there's no way it's getting to Layer 5.

For some reason I tear up a bit when Yuuri says she was okay with the darkness when she found Chii. I'm a real pushover for things like that.

Only just started reading the manga when I saw the trailer for this yesterday, already really hyped.

>they'll get up to the end of volume 4
>it'll end around the part it stopped getting translated

Damn I just got to the bit with Ishii... I love how plainly everything is presented, no drama, no commentary or emphasis on what things mean. And yet the world is still so full of hope and beauty and wonder. Not that the story is forcing reasons to hope on you or anything, like I said no focus of emphasis on that. It just says "Oh hey... here is someone, and look, they're trying. I guess that's cool. Next chapter". I love it so much.

>all this manga talk in an anime thread
Please use spoilers tag.

It isn't like the story is important for this. This show is going to be more about the experiences.

And I'm sure the experience would be much better as well without knowing about anything that could happen.

>spoilers for a series with next to nobody in it

2 Girls 1 Kettenkrad

>trees
Are there actually any trees in the manga? Other than the weird fake ones?

they eat a fish

Potatoes eating potatoes

For you.

The rain chapter was in a forest wasn't it?

>tire screech sound effect at 3:55

I don't think that's how a braking kettenkrad sounds.

Do you have raws for volume 5 or this is from webcomic?

What is this? Made in Abyss but good?

I thought the same but I just checked and lol no they were girders

Webcomic

Literally nothing like Made in Abyss.

This is a slice of life with literally 0 drama, just two girls hanging out in an apocalyptic wasteland and living their lives while musing about our society from an external point of view.

Do you have the link?

Nothing like MiA
They go up

I'm confused, why are people bringing up MiA in this? They're nothing alike, and there're no Lovecraft murderhole shenanigans going on. Likewise, MiA doesn't feel post-apocalyptic at all too.

cute heads

Two young characters go on an adventure together, that's literally it.

himado.in/406979

Thanks user-Kun.

Is it safe to watch this or is it edgy?

Ishii doesn't :^)

How is the manga? I usually prefer to watch anime first because when I know what's going to happen, I feel the experience is less.

It's the gap between the cute character design and grimdark concepts like the curse or the war.

;_;

No edge whatsoever. Just bittersweet tales of heartwarming failure.

Zero edge so far

It's the "Dark Souls" effect, now people will compare everything to it, particularly in shows where cuteness and grimdark themes coincide.

Pshuuuu

No edgyshit yet, but it's obvious that one of the girls will die at somepoint.

Is Yuuri a post-apocalyptic Miyako?

Literally 0 edge and almost 0 drama.

Yes.

We all die at somepoint user

That was really good. Shame we won't see this animated. But I think they'll rush through some chapters and we might get to see some untranslated parts.

Is this Yurishit or just feelgood friendship?

Feelbad friendship

I am interested.

It's more... "Feels like... I guess it's good we're alive for another day" friendship. Not exactly sad. Melancholic.

and my wife Chino

Stream links where?