Why did season 2 end with a massive cliffhanger? I just finished it and it's pissing me off how vague everything is...

Why did season 2 end with a massive cliffhanger? I just finished it and it's pissing me off how vague everything is. I have never been so interested in how a story will play out since this one in a long time. It's messing with my head.

There are more pressing matters user! Why is season 2 worst than season 1?

because LN adaptations are glorified ads and you fell for it

because there was no source material left

there probably wont be a S3 until after the last 2 volumes release sometime in 2020

It feels like the Eva of harem comedy, particularly how vague everything is and how the main character kind of isolates himself.

Well Volume 12 recently came out and is selling like crack and the author anounced that volume 13 and 14 would come out together.
I think season 3 isn't that far away.

I dunno but I'd pork both of his girlfriends in the bum

Sauce? I didn't see anything like that on his twitter

>they expect one of us in the wreckage, Yui

if i remove the season 1 design, will you die?

whers's that crying girl from? I feel like I've already seen it but I don't remember the anime's name

the last episode came out the same day as the latest volume of the ln at the time and it basically adapted the whole volume in one episode.

inou-battle

but volume 11 was everything from chocolates request to 'will you listen to my request?'

well you DID got what you expected

Brainlet here. What DID Hachiman mean by "something genuine"? I don't fucking get it

Death to the infidels. Iroha will rise!

Genuine is Saika

he wants to know what everyone is actually thinking and feeling, rather than the facades they put up. Basically he wants everyone to be honest with each other about feelings

BEST

Nope, he want to be true for his true sexual desire ie gay

Is 8man the best protagonist since emperor Lelouch?

Yeah, the perfect self insert for we all were Hachiman when we were young

there's a new guy in town

In one of the seasons, Hachiman was talking to one of the best girls (teacher or elder sister) next to a car parked on a bridge (?) and she was smoking.

He had an internal dialogue something along the lines of if he was older/she was younger she'd be truly the best girl.

Was that the teacher or the elder sister? No longer have the series so can't confirm myself.

it was the sensei (the unironic best girl)

The teacher.

Literally me

Reminder that Yui won't win in the true ending considering what happens in Another where the alternate choices are made and 8man ends up with Yui.

>Yukino gave chocolates to 8man
>I watched her leave and then snuck a glance at the bag that I’d pulled over. From where I was, I could make out the wrapping of both of their chocolate. Opening the cellophane bag in my hands deftly, I tossed one of the chocolate into my mouth and tossed myself down onto the floor yet again. I closed my eyes so as to avoid the dazzling illumination. The house was dark, quiet and cold. The chocolate that was in my mouth, melted and disappeared in my mouth like falling snow(!), giving me the sensation of something being lost.(!) What should have been sweet, now left a slightly bitter aftertaste in my mouth.(!)

how much does she fucking smoke

>implying EVA isn't a harem comedy

Because they saw the source material and decided it was better to leave it for dead.

Well, the show makes it clear that Asuka doesn't like Shinji and Misato is with Kaji.

>The chocolate that was in my mouth, melted and disappeared in my mouth like falling snow(!), giving me the sensation of something being lost.(!)
Jesus poor Yui.

This. I feel sorry for the poor girl. Even with her 'victory' in Another, it's not nearly enough to cancel out all the suffering she gets in the main series. She literally gets her heart shit on by Hachiman. At least Yukino is aware of her feelings and tries to spare her some of that pain. Either Hachiman is dense as fuck and isn't aware of her feelings at all or he's being a sadistic dick and trampling on her feelings for the hell of it.

I don't understand why you're saying poor Yui. The context behind this scene is that Hachiman realizes that he lost out on Yukino in ANOTHER. Yui ended up with him in that timeline. Yuifags simply overdramatize everything bad that happens to Yui and sweep all the bad stuff she does under the rug.

Even in the alternative universe created just so yui and 8man end up together he longs after Yukino and Yui and 8man grow distant.
How is that not sad?

She never stood a chance. Yukino is rich, smart, and introverted. She is perfect for Hachiman. Yui would end up forcing Hachiman into situations he dislikes like group outings and parties. Where as Yukino would enjoy quiet evenings with just the two of them. It's clear who the better girl is.

All it means is that the two of them are incompatible and that Yui wedged herself between two people that actually do love each other. Why don't you ever look at it from that angle? Yui got what she wanted out of this story in ANOTHER and Yuifags seem to be happy with it. They only care about "winning", no matter how hollow said victory is.

How is Yui even competition over Yukino? She's pretty much worse in every way