Velvet Kiss

Did this get axed? Because the ending felt rushed.

I don't think so, there was simply nowhere else for the story to go. It ended at the right time.

Suttiest heroine of all time?

Really? I was hoping to know more of the black haired girl who tricked Nitta since we really didn't know her real identity.

Maybe.

is there any other borderline H manga that can top this?

Blush-DC is pretty good
Adam in Puberty too

>Blush-DC
>v.5 c.35 by MSPaintTranslat4ion (247d ago)
is it dropped?

Nah, it's just releases are slow and there's nobody scanning the individual issues so we just get a full volume whenever it comes out. Between volumes 4 and 5 there's was like a 2 year wait or so so I wouldn't be alarmed just yet.

Ehh, I just wanted a better ending.

>Blush-DC
>faggot MC falls for some bitchy prostitute while his gf is getting gangraped: the manga

Yeah that was a fun ride

So good
Also nozoki anna

Hot.

I thought this is the one that had a proper ending and the one with the kidnapped girl was the one that got axed?

Of course

Pic related, are you sure you aren't thinking of Slow Starter by the same author?

Forgot pic

Literally the sexiest girl of all time, I must have spent literally centuries worth of cum on this.

That being said, Koi wo Suru no ga Shigoto desu has that phone chapter which is just the definition of dimaonds.

>Koi wo Suru no ga Shigoto
I don't remember that one being nearly as good, I think I only finished it because it was so short. It's the one about rival company employees right?

This is now a borderline H manga thread

I would almost say my balls, but it's still a far cry from this.

Nipple piercings are so rare outside of shitty degradation doujins

>Nipple piercings
wouldn't that make breast feeding hard?

Is it NTR?

Not quite, since they were never in a relationship to begin with.

>so used to having sex before going to bed that she can't sleep without the taking the D.

Superb writing.

dear lord, that scene was hot

She's totally fine with the swinger lifestyle until she sees two girls having sex and she freaks out. Judgemental ho.

This is already H, though?

Has there been anything more from this artist since?

It's not, but the scene feels like it.

Not really, she has sex with other guys at the beginning but once she starts fucking the MC she's a one man woman; it's a decent redemption story but the ending is pretty disappointing and open.

>but once she starts fucking the MC she's a one man woman
Uhh

>She's totally fine with the swinger lifestyle
That's because she didn't know any better and was a problem child. Also implied stepmom keikaku. She never get wet from the orgies except that one time when she brought MC with her.

I really want a side story of that son of hotel conglomerate guy. Fucking guy banging chicks here and there, even the MILF whore.

That happened right after he told her to fuck off -- she probably felt like she had nowhere else to go at that point. Otherwise, between that and chapter one, she didn't do it with any other guy.

She wasn't getting any dick so she went back to her orgies lol

this was surprisingly good.

She has needs. Lack of sleep is no laughing matter.

Sluts are the thinking man's choice

So, who should i owe money with to get such repayment alternative?

mafias.

Sleep is important so I will let it slide

Wouldn't know about that, but what felt rushed about it? I only found the "doing a timeskip only to leave it exactly as open-ended as it was before" to be weak, but the story proper was already resolved
That said, it was hot as fuck -I don't know if it has to do with the mangaka being a woman, but she can really deliver on the sex scenes feeling intimate and passionate.

Delete this
That part is soul-crushing because she decides that she only started to act and feel different because her money had the power to basically bribe MC
I like that even the other manga Harumi Chihiro did about the couple working for rival toy companies was centered around being salarymen who need to work to make a living which means having to decide daily how much of your dignity you'll sacrifice

I thought the ending was alright. She had to take over the company while he went back to being a salrayman. Its a logical enough of an ending

she didn't get wet so it doesn't count

He really should have just taken up her offer and gone with her. He would've been set for life and way better off that way than as some lowly salaryman.