ITT your reaction when Negi chose best girl

ITT your reaction when Negi chose best girl

He didn't confess to Kaede though.

His choice was shit

Winner should have been pic related

Yue, Master Ku, class rep and the chick he's dating as an adult are all superior choices

Nah, Chisame was best, he had actual romantic chemistry with her.

That was the exact moment I dropped this garbage

why only men choose girls? what the fuck is this trope?

girls would take too long

I knew that if I opened this thread I'd find a butthurt Nodokafag.

>not sticking around for confirmation that they married 12 years later
5 years in his "I will never fall in love again and become a monk" phase until he saved his father and defeating the mage of the beginning.
2 years waiting for his father to wake up from a coma.
And then 5 years of trying to convince Chisame to date him.

This nigga had patience.

He REALLY looks better without glasses.
Also Touta will end choosing Kirie because choosing the best tsundere is genetic.

I'm still waiting.

>even at her own fucking wedding Chisame puts on a front
God anyone would have been better.
Robutt was better

Still can't believe she won lads, i remember how mad i was when i read the original hikki ending.

She doesn't like being in front of so many people, this is the girl who spent a whole life a hikki.

She's just embarrassed. Imagine turning down a kid when he was 11 and he keeps coming back to ask you out, finally giving in and admitting that she does love him.

That is great, that akamatsu dickhead is redeemed now.
Not that i would read any that uq holder shit or any of his future works though.

Did you forget who her classmates are? I'm sure they're all saying shit during the photos about how she broke his heart years earlier and how she was just a tsundere all along.

>orgy of butthurt, single for life classmates
>except Ayaka, who's happily married

>happily married
More like she settled with a bald, old CEO

She doesn't need to, she's more than filthy rich to the point she can actually choose a hot rich guy.

Not to mention her dad can't force ger o marry who he wants since she's more powerful than he is due to her artifact.

I forgot about who she is already.

Computer nerd who is cosplayer too.

Okay lets get this strait. Neet-chan had the best chemistry and deserved to win the Negibowl, but she was NOT best girl. That’s Eva

fine too

Oh. Something is happening it that shitty Negima sequel. Like I care anymore.

I picked it back up just for this.
And then dropped it again immediately after.

I couldn't even stomach picking it up again. I lost this manga so many times to boredom.

(Kirie best girl.)

>they think rich girls have a say

>best girl

>(Kirie best girl.)
I am glad you dropped it then. And kill yourself.

As if you have any influence on someones preference.

>still no new leaks
>still no new raws
>the moment the Negima arc is over so is the entire manga
(lol

Fuck, I put up another begins thread. Didn't catch this one in the catalog. I'll just post

Is this possibly one of the biggest hack jobs in manga history? Akamatsu makes the entire magic arc a chore, ends the manga with a big shit and then concludes it in a sequel manga where the current characters look on like it's some sort of YouTube let's play? Hilarious.

Will we see characters like Kotaro again. He kind of got fucked over not being able to fight at all.

>doggo had access to a rich blonde or a rich Mutsumi clone
>picks one the ugliest chick in the class
Ken's shit tastes is so contagious it affects side characters.

>picks
Like he has any voice in the topic.

What kind of adventure did she go on?

lewd kind

That's adorable. I'd read the whole process of him trying to date her as a manga.

Legit surprised, but still happy. I was rooting for Chisame, Chachamaru, or Nodoka so I'm happy with the outcome.
>Marry Chisame
>Still get Chachamaru as an side chick/assistant, daily windings included
>The ChachamaruXChisame dynamic as an added bonus

Yeah, my boy made it out okay.

I would too

He didn’t choose best girl.

He choose worst girl.

You're wrong

How did people not know this was going to happen?

That's cute as fuck. I like this pairing

I figured that it would be a toss up between her, Nodoka(+Yue), or Chachamaru somehow. Chachamaru was going to be an addition no matter who he picked just because she locked herself into the Assistant position early on.

>tfw you realize Ken hooked up Negi with Chisame thanks to THAT doujin

Yes, you know the one. Pic related. Based Ken knows it all.

I loved how that relationship developed during the magic world arc.

He really looks much better without glasses, why does he even wear them in the first place?

He didn't chose Eva.

It seriously bothered me she rejected him for being too young. What the hell is the point of an /ss/ series if it's not going to have /ss/?

>saggy tits

I wish she stayed a loli.

They generally do. Not all rich folk are cunts that are happy to give up the happiness of their children to make connections. Also, should the marriage have any problems it could cause problems for both sides of the contract in the long worth, so forcing you children into an unhappy political marriage is generally just unproductive.

>Choosing 1 girl when you can get whole harem with vampire loli on top of that
What a faggot

This picture might be the one good thing that came out the UQ Holder manga.
Not even the choice itself, just this one image.

Even if he doesnt need them he probably got used to wearing them. After I got eye surgery I still ended up wearing fake lenses because my face felt naked.

We all would and and its rage inducing that we wont get it like we should have

Im still salty that the festival was never animated

NARU ALWAYS WINS BABBY!!!

Naru expy

>he married this flattie
What a fucking joke
He should have married Chizu-nee...fucking shit taste

Honestly this guy is just retarded, Asuna was much more of a Naru than Chisame ever was.

Was she endgame all along or do you think Akamatsu was influenced by that one doujin? Was she even popular among the fanbase? I stopped keeping up with the series around vol 18.

She sure was.

Because we need to have a Seta

>that one doujin
Fuck, well I know what to look for when I get home. I remember looking for doujins back when the manga was still running but none of them were particularly good.

This doujin was the best. Especially that first chapter where Chisame goes to have a photo shooting and things gradually escalates until she's having actual sex with everyone and enjoying it.

Asuna, Chisame and Chachamaru were the ones he'd always count as partners and the only three that would always care about HIS feelings first.
Asuna since chapter 1, Chisame and Chacha since chapter 120.

After Magic World there had no other choice.

Her character design is Naru

You do realize that being brown and long haired doesn't make a character Naru, right?

>Magic World
That arc opened up a number of new girls taking an interest in him seriously but considerably narrowed his own sights down to less than a handful.

Hairstyle is similar enough and she's rocking those bottle bottom glasses.

The art's nothing exceptional if you've been spoiled by pretty modern doujin, but the plot is pretty interesting and it has the honor of having been acknowledged by the creator.

Back when Chisame just started to be a somewhat regular companion to Negi I was thinking I wonder if they would go as far as to make her replace Asuna (who I thought was the Naru) as the main girl in almost all conceivable ways.
Never thought seriously that we'd actually reach this point years later.

It's a shame that we got this chapter after Negima was kill and Ken lost a million assistants and generally downgraded the drawing artstyle.

never watched before, is it worth it.?

No, because it's something you read.
Read Negima, ignore UQH.

Did Kotaro marry that one girl?

NEGIMARU DOUJINS WERE RIGHT BABY

Glad she won. She was the only choice really.

Akamatsu himself said that he split Naru into two characters. Chisame and Asuna.

>shit goes completely wrong
>dies
>wakes up in a timeline where Negi is alive
>ends up winning
Suddenly dying wasn't so bad.

>Naru
>Chisame
>Brown
Wut?

Yup
Chisame is basically Narusegawa without her Tsundere tendencies, seductive beauty, confidence at times etc.
It's basically a character formed from some of Naru's weaknesses(like for example the whole glasses thing)

>Chisame is basically Narusegawa without her Tsundere tendencies, seductive beauty, confidence at times etc.

...what? Chisame is plenty tsundere and beautiful.

Nodoka nor Yue were ever going to win.

Did you fucks actually think that after everything that happened between them, they wouldn't get together?

Did Asuka fuck anyone?

>Asuka
Who?

Asuna whatever

I just remembered Negima existed. I dropped that not too long after they went to Mars and power level shit went into overdrive.

Wasn't Asuna some space princess or some bullshit? All I remember was the story got extremely convoluted.

Then no. At least no confirmation.

Yup. The powerlevels going crazy ruined it.

It was much nicer when it was a harem adventure manga, I recall reading he wanted it to be a stupid shonen power level thing from the start but the publishers wanted him to do Love Hina mk II.

Wait, she was the normal girl who hated her own normalness right? I thought she had a different name... oh well, I'm glad she got a happy end.

Correct me if I am wrong :

Timeline 1 : the future where chao is coming from.

Timeline 2 : Negi save his father, married Chisame, and good ending. Also there is 2 asukas (the one sleeping for 100+ years, and the one coming from timeline 3 (ending of Negima).

Timeline 3 : Negi dies of old age. Then asuka awake and goes back to timeline 2 thanks to chao and eva.

Timeline 4 : Only one Asuka, and she was sleeping. Negi fail to save his father and become the mage of beginning?

Switch timeline 2 and 3 and you got it. Timeline 4 (UQ) is also the timeline where Asuna is sleeping.

They needed to combine their forces. Nodoka's own artifact had told her the solution too.

She was also pregnant on the first pages of UQ Holder

So I saw how Akamatsu weirdly concludes negima but what is touta and gang doing? Does Karin want his dick now? How are they going to be Raken and shit?

is is Negima fun to read? I just watched UQ Holder first ep and it was kinda enjoyable