This is what happens when you call Black person N-word outside /pol. Know your place or else we'll make you know it

This is what happens when you call Black person N-word outside /pol. Know your place or else we'll make you know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=33f_1502752031
youtube.com/watch?v=AU_7JaX16Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8Ww955i8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder that its not okay to be wh*Te.
Daily reminder that wh*Tes are subhumans without any culture or civilzation. daily reminder that wh*Tes are psychially and mentally inferior to other races. Daily reminder when you see a wh*Te subhuman in street don't forget to spit on his face and bully him. He deserves it because he is a wh*Te subhuman and he shamelessly dares to be in present with the same enviorment that BLACK man breathes in.

Everyone knows not to call niggers niggers in public. Niggers can't control themselves.

feeling sleepy guys

Run nigger, run

liveleak.com/view?t=33f_1502752031

the problem is that YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY IT. get it? WE DON'T ALLOW YOU TO SAY IT. You have to obey us. Or else we will fucking crush you like the Yakub's seeds you are.

Know your place nigger.

You're not Turkish, you're a nigger living in Turkey. We have people like you in my country too.. Make no mistake, you're arguably the most hated race on this fucking planet...Our minorities hate your fucking guts...

Algerians hate you. Same goes with Turks, same goes with Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese immigrants, o ly they're more discreet about it. You have no identity and thus, forced to side with Turks. (who think you're a fucking monkey)...

Isn't the world a crazy place? a nigger, living in turkey, using white man's technology (computer, internet) while being forced to speak english to communicate his jealousy online..

You're forced to clind on pictures and videos of whites being tortured or killed, that's how pathetic your life is.

Fuck you nigger and your pighamed too.

Oh no I got punched in the face and the nigger goes to jail for 10 years, he totally got me. My face is definitely going to take 10 years to recover.

Daily reminder that niggers are the sub-species most seperated from all other human races.
We won't even need to bother, they kill themselves fine on their own with their studpity and sub-human intelligence.

I'm TÜRK as AtaTÜRK, Alp Arslan, Atilla, Kürşad and Mugabe. You, You are a wh*Te subhuman.

This is too much whipping than a little cocoboy can take these days.

>Sup Forums
>value

kek'd and stopped reading there

Not only do I get away with it, I get promoted at work. Now go be a nigger somewhere else.

>I'm TÜRK as AtaTÜRK, Alp Arslan, Atilla, Kürşad and Mugabe. You, You are a wh*Te subhuman.

Turks , (even the darkest of them all) don't look like Negroids...Even the ugliest ones don't have negroid facial features or nappy hair. You're either a nigger or a mongrel. (a sorry ass turkish-negro mongrel who vent his frustration online from turkey), while being forced to speak the white man's tongue (english), and using his technology...

I can only imagine how fucked up your mind is. All the while talking about how whites are inferior or subhumans..Talk about projecting.
Enslaved by whites, enslaved by arabs, that's the history of your race...

And soon, your brothers will be enslaved by asians.. (chinese are taking over the african continent only you see, they don't give a shit about political correctness or antiracism, and they also see you people as vermines)

Your race is currently enslaved by Lybians...

Lol imagine Sup Forums in the real world

>this will prove we're not animals!

I say nigger all the time in front of black people they don't do shit. Look at me with eyes the size of dinner plates.

>Black people use senseless violence on hearing a single word
Wow, what a surprise. It's almost as surprising as the last time this exact thread was posted.

>I believe that I have to right to tell other people what noises they are allowed to make with their own voice boxes
>and that it is alright to enforce this authority with violence and leave people for dead over noises they made that I didn't like

Are you starting to understand why people call you monkeys yet? You realize the behavior only gives racists MORE to work with right? You're helping them. Good job. This is why the killed Dr. King and started training more and more idiots like yourself with the culture war: because Dr. King was a real threat. You just promote the status quo of hate hate hate. Good job, dumbass. Undo all the hard work your grandparents did while taking credit for it. Worthless, in every single way. A true nigger.

Why are you hiding your flag, Israel?

Sure you do keyboard warrior

I'm from North Carolina and the black people in my town don't do shit.

>Beretta Px4
Nice.

Fuck off nigger.

he would have mugged me anyways

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Niggers are black
And that's a fact.

That thre1d again.
Kek.
For now:
Niggers 5
Dune coons : 11
Thats the ones i destroyed. Got hurt 3 times so far..by antifa whites race traitors. You are subhumans, unless 5 vs 1, you lose. Every time

I've been dealing with niggers my whole life and they are cowards. They run home after getting beat up and come back with five cousins.

Yup, savages cannot control their rage. Uncivilized bastards. And you wonder why white people's attitudes toward blacks are the way they are.

Yeah that's what happens to soyboys like you.
Meanwhile, in reality
youtube.com/watch?v=AU_7JaX16Ts

>niggers chimping out because of a word
Yeah primal trait, niggers proved that they never evolved.

Nigger

Ah the good old days.............

Wow I love niggers now

Just for this I'm going to put a loudspeaker on my quadcopter. Just fly it over the Juneteenth "festival"
>>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

If I had a nigger
I would hang it in the morning
I would hang it in the evening
All over this land

And If I had a hammer
I'd smash the nigger's melon head into a red porridge of blood, bone and brains
ALL OVER THIS LAND

>N-word

Nigger.

If whites are subhuman and the dirt monkeys were enslaved by them what does that make the nigs?

But white people have bigger guns so you bet your ass I'll be calling them nigs

kek nice divide and conquer proxy fag, we wont stand up for anyone who supports globalists

this thread is made by a Jew to cause racial division in America.

Since when were Turkroaches black? FFS, you are some sort of central Asians you idiot. You clowns ruled the Muslim world and enslaved blacks in servitude to your caliphate.

Spoiler alert. The nigger dies in the end.

I call niggers niggers every day on the streets and they do nothing. Lel probably because they are a minority. Lel stupid subhumans.

Do not reply to troll threads.
Report them and move on.

FREE SPEECH DOESNT COME WITH A DENTAL PLAN

i never liked this gif

>Whites
Dressed with class
Standing with class
Lynching with class

>Blacks
Dressed in rags
Standing like apes
Chimping out

WE MIGHTY TURKS ARE BLACK MEN, WE WILL FIGHT WITH OUR BLACK AMERICAN BROTHERS TO KILL ALL WHITES.

Nigger

Tell me more about how niggers aren't violent animals

We should return that in kind whenever we're called gringos, honkies or crackas

Ill fight you nigger i'd kill you and the rest of you fucking coloreds dirty skinned black disgusting god forsaken abominations i don't have to touch you you fuckers kill each other like fucking monkeys every day.

Same roach every week posting the same stupid picture.

In fact the kids brain will never recover, he's paralyzed now.
Meanwhile the negro is out of prison, check his facebook.

Daily reminders good muslims enslave niggers.

Someone still a little salty after losing WW1 and becoming an insignificant shit country.

Absolutely this. What a bunch of god damn parasites. They all have the same violent tendencies and behavior in every country they infest. The majority of them would be dead if it wasn't for our tax dollars going to government gibs and handouts.

>t. nubian eunuch being denied access to the harem yet again

Lol. You talk big in Dumbfuckistan. Cmon down to Dixie and youll see an entire nation of nogs that know their place

Looks more like a seizure.

I've done it. He didn't seem to like it, I asked him, he said yea I don't like it, so I stopped saying nigger. Racists ruin everything, nigger is such a comfy word.

The number of blacked and other (((slide threads))) over the last couple of years says otherwise

TurkRoach,
Sup Forums is the home of the race known as them crazy ass white boys, we're the ones blacks respect because we are equally as crazy and not afraid to throwdown; were those cornfed boys who arent afraid of getting a bottle smashed on our heads
...That guy is dressed like a soyboy....im sure he had turrets and was assaulted

>Offend a nigger
>They immediately respond with violence
Sounds about right.

t*rks are niggers, confirmed.
stay butt blasted, nigger.

wrong flag shill poster. try again.

>This is what happens when you call Black person N-word outside /pol. Know your place or else we'll make you know it.
The N-word? What are you 12? Just say nigger. Were all adults here. Were not emotionally fragile children.

>I'm TÜRK as AtaTÜRK, Alp Arslan, Atilla, Kürşad and Mugabe. You, You are a wh*Te subhuman.
Booga, booga to you too!

>WE MIGHTY TURKS ARE BLACK MEN, WE WILL FIGHT WITH OUR BLACK AMERICAN BROTHERS TO KILL ALL WHITES.

Implying that you're responsible for the Ottoman Empire...
Reality check, this is what europe's enemy looked like. (see image attached)

You are a congoid.

fake image, they would have taken his shoes

>This is what happens when you...
Everyone watches your back while you take a nap?

>Niggers can't control themselves.
This. Don't jump in to shark infested waters with bait in your pocket unless you have a shark cage. Don't speak your mind in a shithole unless you have a gun.

lol what's with the idiot pushing on his chest

leave it to a turk to defend kaffir ya allah

Fuck this board. I don’t even come on here that often anymore but I’ve seen this shitpost at least 3 times. You people are utterly worthless, can’t help but take the most basic bait. I’m done with this place.

what are they wearing on their penises

says the subhuman muslim cockaroach

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8Ww955i8w

>stale

You do understand its all a meme right?
Turks are prolly whiter than you because they have no africans in their country unlike frankrica.
All KARA BOGA posters are just larping as niggers to upset wh*te bois because they literally dont care about trivial stuff as skin colour, which is a very european idea, or even american/anglo/germanic

Except in Italy where niggers are put in their place

>I’m done with this place.
See you tomorrow!

>turk says other races are subhumans
lmao

Oh the Mehmets are back
300+ responses and hundreds of KARA BOGA threads again because of fags who can't sage