Shit shows you dropped

Post an anime you dropped and other Anons tell you how it ended.

KANASHII KANASHII KANASHII KANASHIIIIIII

I like lewd lolis and everything but this is not what I signed up for.

I only stuck around for loli-sensei but not even she made up for how bland everything else was. I gave up at episode 8, it get any better after that?

It was pretty shit but I marathoned both seasons a few months ago. THIS IS MY FIGHT

IEE SENPAI

My condolences.

Black Clover
Sengoku Night Blood

This boring moeshit I tried out just because people say it's anime of the season. Somehow made it to episode 5.

Plot development happens. No really, I'm serious.

Read +20 chapters of Black Clover. It's nothing special except maybe the fact that characters are ridiculously black and white in morality and ideals.

I don't really drop shows, I just don't finish them.

>Youjo Senki
Found it to be too edgy for my liking. Dropped after the first ep.

Dropped it a couple episodes in because it was just a lot of silly drama and crying for no good reason. Still have it, because I may want to see the NTR shitshow it apparently became, at some point.

Bnha

The designs are ugly and creepy

I didn't find any of the jokes funny and the main characters were kind of unbearable in my opinion...

Qualidea Code.
I merely stopped watching it 1 episode before it ended. I haven't got an idea how it ended.

Thats what dropping a show means

boi

>Qualidea Code.
Looked it up and just from the photo alone, it looks awful.

Gintama is one of these "It gets good 20+ episodes in" but if you didn't like the characters for whatever weird reason I guess you did right dropping it.

Dropped after hanamonogatari. It was so fucking bad it made me drop it.

It had its good parts, but yeah, it's not something I'd ever rewatch.

I got bored

Gintoki or Gintama was just too stupid for me to tolerate
Shinpachi was just boring
Kagura same as Gintoki but much worse with her stupidity

retard taste

Orgy end

I watched it simply for Hanabi being sexed

URESHII URESHII URESHII URESHIIIIIIIII

Whats the differencebetween this
And this

WATASHITACHI WA NINGEN DA

Sex

Kuzu no Honkai is for women while Koi to Uso is for men.

Cashern Sins

Tell me how it ends pls

The ending wasn't that great, Ep 9/10 would have been a better end. Fun show to watch, but last episode or two accomplished nothing.

Not the mention that the last line of the show is "Nothing, I was just thinking... that nothing beats music", then cuts to ED.

>t r i p f a g is wrong again

best girl wins in the end

Good thread

BAHAMUTTO

Sorry, I just like stuff that are not boring, I guess that's retarded.

I wanted to watch this because of the *plot* but I just couldn't get past the first episode.

I don't know where you left off, but the MC goes blind and he ends up with the girl.