1. A love triangle ensues between the MC, his classmate, and his classmate's favorite singer...

1. A love triangle ensues between the MC, his classmate, and his classmate's favorite singer. There's also a gay guy in it.
2. A cat falls in love with a teacher. She almost got married.
3. A girl is forced to go on adventures with another girl, then the girl discovers that her parents are still alive. Only hipsters seem to like it, for some reason.
4. A childhood friend dies after confessing to the MC.
5. Girls from around the world go to Europe, meanwhile an Asian looks for her French idol.
6. A cute girl leaves for Europe, thus crushing the heart of a lesbian.

1. Guilty Crown (except I don't remember a bummer)

Not even close.
Clue: it aired this year.

2. Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

How did you know?

A boy falls in love with a girl.

SAO aint got shit on this guy doin it right

>describes literally the entire plot
>how did you know?

Guy gets into the afterlife by shitting himself to death in front of a tractor

Boy with great supernatural power sealed inside him trains to be a ninja as he befriends those from other ninja villages with a friend who's brother has gone awol from their village after killing their clan.

Its not the first thing you think of

Correct!

The illuminati wants to conquer the world, using their connections to ancient Egyptians, and a popular children's game

1. The most self-inserted MC of all time.
2. Cat ears because everyone needs to know if you're a virgin.
3. World peace can be acheived just by eliminating airplanes.
4. MC gets forgotton in favor of Jack.
5. The personal hygiene who leapt through time.

Monsters.
I mean after that.
Absolute Evil.

YGO?

good work

1. Best girl is dead by the time the series starts. Although the other girl is actually dead too.
2. Comical adventures of the badass bunny.
3. Nationalist propaganda.

it's about a valley filled with legitimately scary things

A girl feels that nothing turns around, she needs to get across something, because things are not the same, and the light has come.

Made in Abyss?

Princess Principal

Moomin? (not even kidding)

1. Plot revolves around man needing to get his daughter's half sister to want to get into his pants.
2. This anime sucks Shinbo's Shaft so hard you have no idea whats actually happening and whats random metaphor and musical montage.
3. Making a robot but making it impossible to have sex with it.
4. Sometimes its cute girls doing cute things and sometimes its the holocaust.
5. Guy acheives his dream relationship where his biggest worry is keeping her from rotting.
6. But this time they're not blood related!

Only sells because of event tickets and the will of a person from Shikoku.
Hint: Y.Aoi is in it

Of course.

3. Chobits? Plastic Memories?
6. Sagiri a best?

Both correct, it was Chobits.

>4. Sometimes its cute girls doing cute things and sometimes its the holocaust.
Izetta?

1. A guy breaks up with his girlfriend, then he finds out he has an impostor. Someone also wants to become a doctor. Somehow involves golf, gas, and running.
2. A guy dates a girl after her boyfriend is isekai'd. She gets pregnant at the end, then many years later her daughter also gets isekai'd.

no, more recent.

6. New Game!!

Symphogear

The adventure of a policeman and his friends to save the world from an evil organization

1. Pokemon film about a castle, a cute Pokemon helping Ash, and stopping Dragon Pokemon. Involves bringing back people to a town.
2. Some guy has an animal inside him, he later leaves his village. His best friend becomes his rival.
3. Cute girl has a furry familiar, later on has a rival who becomes her love interest(?). They become adults seasons later.
4. Humans live in space, some guy gets chased by a robot. Somehow involves rape.
5. Guy's parents die in a fire, now has to run an organization. Later on, a former slave and another person join him.
6. Girl discovers she cannot use mana, she is sent to a distant island.
7. An idol sacrifices herself to save an injured girl, then the girl becomes an idol too, and they all fight aliens.
Bonus: name the common person to all of the above

Correct.

Correct.

>3. Cute girl has a furry familiar, later on has a rival who becomes her love interest(?). They become adults seasons later.
nanoha

>6. Girl discovers she cannot use mana, she is sent to a distant island.
cross ange

>7. An idol sacrifices herself to save an injured girl, then the girl becomes an idol too, and they all fight aliens.
Symphogear

dunno, the voice actor?

1. Fuuka

All correct, and you're on the right track.

1. girl pees herself several times
2. there's a tiger and a dragon in it
3. some people in space doing basically nothing

your clues were a bit too simple i think. I'm usually shit at these but they were eez peez

1. Kissxsis?
2. Toradora.

Deliberately made them rather easy.

>3. some people in space doing basically nothing
m00t's show

2. is right
1. false

1. the power of one
2. narutard

3. Jormungand?

correct

sage for template thread

Everyone becomes a stripper

Jew cries. A LOT.

>There's also a gay guy in it.
He's bi now.

5. Sankarea?

2. Flip Flappers

FUCK MIMI

1. Transfer student investigates the death of someone, there's a ghost, and they must solve mysteries.
2. Some guy has a harem consisting of an actress, an artist, and another artist. Main girl worst girl.
3. Some girl wants to be popular, but is too socially awkward. Not New Game.
4. Girls are sent to Alaska to become warriors, somehow involves genetic engineering.
5. Loli and her brother can't stop bullying a princess. They have to fight others at the end.
6. Dukes fight each other for control of some country, and some person becomes a prisoner.
7. Everyone has to fight each other at some point, the losers are expelled. The teacher also fights, and there's a girl who claims that rules don't apply to her.
8. Guy returns to Japan, is attacked, and is saved by a girl. There's also a floating island.
9. Best girl confesses and is immediately rejected, the internet goes crazy afterwards. Some guy also avenges the death of his wife.
10. Girls with magical powers move to a school in order to protect their worlds. Somehow involves yuri and bathing.
11. An earthquake in Shibuya leads to murders, and some students must investigate these. Somehow involves delusions.
12. Girl wants to be an archaeologist, but then she falls in love with her teacher. Her teacher also has a dead friend.
13. Guy must teach an android what it means to have a human heart. War is taking place.
14. Two girls who sing must protect their kingdom through the power of singing. Said show has bad CG. (this hasn't aired yet)
Bonus: name the common person.

1. Not even close. The answer is far more recent than that.
2. Correct.

Kek la Kek

correct

(OP)
MEANT 3. FLIPFLOPPERS

That's how mad I am about the cunt

Nah.

Yeah.

>I have a foolproof plan
>I found a way to beat his foolproof plan
x30

3. Watamote
5. No Game No Life
9. I love Emilia

1. Tasogare Otome Amnesia?
2. Saekano? If this, Eriri is way worse
3. Watamote?

All correct.

1 and 3 are correct.

Now the bonus should be easy to get.

2 Saekano
3 Watamote
9 Re:zero
13 Violet Evergarden?

1. aldnoah

An olympic pool filled with damaged brains creates a conspiracy.

3 and 9 right. Bonus should be easy now.

2. Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo then?

no

Correct.

1. A transdimensional vegetable makes people forget about war and social inequality with cheap gimmicks.
2. Heroes keep going until they break, unless they try really hard, then everything works out for some reason.
3. A girl falls in love with a boy and they get really close, but she completely forgets everything at the end.
>A guy dates a girl after her boyfriend is isekai'd. She gets pregnant at the end, then many years later her daughter also gets isekai'd.
Suzuka.

Main was worst indeed

3. Charlotte?

>Suzuka
Correct.

It's a shame too. She was really cute and was my best girl before I watched the show, then it turned out she was boring and unlikable. At least Days of Dash was god-tier.

Gintama, minus the pun, add the gore.

Psycho-pass

so it's not nuruto?

Clue for #13: it's a film

nope

MC starts out as a beta faggot, ends up a based alpha male.

1. An unfortunate, but nonetheless arousing, incident leads to the creation of a fanclub.
2. Childhood friends were swapped at birth, the girl must pretend to be a boy during her stay in Tokyo.

Clue for 1: the girl involved has the same VA as Kou Yagami
Clue for 2: Ayane Sakura is in it

1.Typical looking fantasy show decides early on that it wants to be all about a closed room mystery instead.

2. They stand on a hill and debate whether or not someone is dead for 6 episodes.

1. Everything was aliens. Also, there's a panda.
2. Lolis vs CGI.
3. There's a dog and everybody's really mad at it.
>3. Charlotte?
No.

1 nuruto
3 yuki yuki yuki yuki yuki

horse girl ? ( i forgot the name)

3. Taroumaru?

3 FMA

>5. Girls from around the world go to Europe, meanwhile an Asian looks for her French idol.

sounds like a fucking Boku no Witch Hopes and Despair

1. Rokka no Yusha?

Centaur no Nayami, correct.

No and no.
Yes.
That'd be "everybody's really mad about it".

>Witch
You're getting warmer.

Boy falls in love with an alien fish, travels the globe with her adopted family and surfs a mech so hard that he saves the world.

Correct. Good to find another one of the 20 people who watched it.

Macross Delta?

Nope!

>5.
Little Witch Academia

yes

No one's guessed #4 yet so here's a hint: it's by 8-bit.

Correct.

No one's gotten the bonus questions yet? They're both easy.

This isn't by an official studio or anything.
Two university students become necromancers but not really.

Nailed it.

Our Pope and Savior THE LIGHT OF CREATION

>1. The most self-inserted MC of all time.
SAO

>3. World peace can be acheived just by eliminating airplanes.

that one title with Card something because i didnt watch it coz its shit

>1. Best girl is dead by the time the series starts. Although the other girl is actually dead too.
Another one bites the dust

>5. Guy acheives his dream relationship where his biggest worry is keeping her from rotting.

sankarea... i cant make a joke about it

>4. Humans live in space, some guy gets chased by a robot. Somehow involves rape.

sidonia kishi... cant make a joke either

This is a direct quote of two characters by the way, hasn't been animated yet, but it has an anime for an earlier arc.

>Sidonia
Not even close.

I don't know all of them but it seems the common person is Ai Kayano, which is funny because 2 could also be Saekano and it would still apply.