So...why did she design her outfit to emphasize her breasts so much? Was that ever explained in the show?

So...why did she design her outfit to emphasize her breasts so much? Was that ever explained in the show?

Other urls found in this thread:

vivid-strike.com/character/character02_03.html
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/e0f2_0JinvpF1OVHuWnceQ/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because she's a big girl

If you sex a Vivid in their older forms, is that still illegal?

>still

You should post more from this artist.

there's more?

Yes. You should post it!

because all women are sluts. They WANT you to look at their tits. They just don't admit it

[citation needed]

Because Fuuka likes large breasts.

t. I'm a girl

It's actually said in her character page that her parents were the one designing it. Her parents own a famous fashion brand by the way.

This is the correct answer. Everything is for Fuu-chan.

>Rinne puke caterpillar shit
wat

foryou

>They WANT you to look at their tits. They just don't admit it
You're right on both points but missing the big picture. They want you to look so that they can pretend to be offended when they catch you looking and hold it as unspoken leverage over you. They're not so much sluts as they are sociopaths.

Two words:
muh
dick

Chubby Vivio

It's hard to argue with those sevens.

Why must such rampant degeneracy be targeted at my angel Vivio?

She's probably stress eating from getting dumped.

She's a problem child, so as always, she is begging for attention. From Fuuchan.

what a fuckin whore

You didn't know that Rinne pukes caterpillar shit?
It actually said so on her character page.

wheres that page?

I have way too many pictures of her.

Did Vivid manga end yet? Was she truly cucked in the end?

Soon

I don't think it really counts because what Vivio wanted was for Einhard to start living a normal life which she already got halfway through the manga.

It ends this month. Vivio barely interacts with Einhart in Strike, so she was already tossed aside like garbage by then for the superior girl.

>there are no decent doujins of her

Hi plebbit, please go away

There is one. Can fap to the last 2 pages at least.

I want a doujine where Rinne loses to a female fighter and gets turned into her sex slave.

I think Fuuka claimed her.

Fuuka owns that shit.

You have this but it's kinda the opposite

That ghosting on this pic always triggers my autism. Friends don't let friends use stupid PP filters when watching video and take screenshots.

Urgh, that was such a fucked shitwreck that I entertained a thought of that retard who shall not be mentioned actually made it. Or commissioned rather, or something. FFS get that from my eyes.

He probably did commission shit but didn't upload it. Or maybe he'd post it here?

yes that would be much perferable

that doujin is just dumb. And the fact that someone actually commissioned a translation for it is even worse. Like, who the fuck pays money for inflation guro?

with poor art nonetheless

andrew dobson

>Tom Preston made his debut on the internet by posing as a girl named Catty Nebulart (a.k.a CattyN).

>tfw you being in Gall Force fandom too, with a guy like that

I'm glad Fuuka saved the Nanoha franchise.

She will save it if they kiss onscreen. Or fuck.

They shower together.

>Normal chitchat
Fuuka is a cheeky girl.

>not yet feeling awkward due to sexual tension
There are more steps for them to go before going full carpet than we thought there were left.

Speaking of carpet, Rinne's pubic hair must look awesome given how pale hair color she has.

>Fuuka is a cheeky girl.
cause she's got a fat ass

Fanservice.

She needs doujins so bad

The good one that Kogu drew never got uploaded.

why?

Because no one uploaded it.

but why

Because you didn't buy it from melonbooks.

Because Kogu drew Fuuka getting fucked by faceless dudes.

Why do you need a doujin of it when that's exactly how Strike ended?

consensual sex is different

Not in the Nanohaverse

Doesn't look very consensual to me.

Looks like it's about Fuuka getting stuck in adult mode. I forgot that she even had an adult mode.

Reminds me of a certain doujin that won't be named.

So Reflection was supposed to get a U.S. screening this month, but I can't find any info about it ever since it was announced 3 months ago. I'm worried that they canceled it due to a lackluster domestic box office performance and may not have bothered announcing that fact since it'd just draw attention to the poor performance.

Maybe it will be towards the end of the month.

Silly mahou shoujos, you won'T warm yourself up like this. You are supposed to do it.

They know that well.

hot

I'm still waiting

I don't remember anyone ever caring this much about the Koguro doujins that did get scanned. I didn't think anyone actually cared about non-H at all.

When will there be a EinhartxYumina doujin?

When you draw it

When you stop breathing.
And no, you didn't "start a meme".

I just need more Fuuka in my life.

I always thought people cared more about the non-H Nanoha doujins actually, seems to be what most fans are interested in translating. And Koguroya is pretty good.

vivid-strike.com/character/character02_03.html

but that's in moon

after running it through google translate it says the jacket was a special order but it didnt say whether it was Rinne who ordered it or her parents.

Well one had there is the "would you let your daughter", but it is anime.

Get a new gimmick.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/e0f2_0JinvpF1OVHuWnceQ/

Continuously bumping a thread from page 10 even after all discussion has been exhausted is against the rules.
Oh never mind, you're supporting Nanoha's death, you're exempted from the rules.

>haha, memes!!
Nu-Nanoha threads, everyone.