Deleting my 10tb of anime

Deleting my 10tb of anime.
For those on this board that have done similar, how did you feel after etc?

I feel stupid when I have to re-download an anime when I feel like watching it again.

I dont hoard anything on my computers. If I want to watch something again, I'll just torrent it while I'm out of the apartment or doing something else.

Watching them with a new girlfriend? Can't think of any other reason to re-watch.

Fuck off normalfag.

>saving anime
literally why

I have 9tb and I only delete shit after I watch it to download more shows. I started watching Slam Dunk because the folder was like 180gb and now it's one of my favorite shows, 10/10.

What else are you going to do with all that free HDD space?

I archive only manga

So many scanlators have good readers on their sites now that I hardly do this anymore.

>free HDD space
It's full of games.

Games are for children.

hmanga*

feels empty, like losing part of my soul to the void, a strange loneliness in my chest, the dull sound of my heartbeat echoing on the walls of a room once filled with happiness but has now become hollow, when you know that physically nothing is wrong, but something still grips your subconscious, something whispering in your ears, tugging at the back your mind, reminding you that you just deleted part of your identity, part of your history, part of your life, and that you will forever be burdened with doubt if the what you did was the correct decision, your sense of judgment to be eternally weighing and re-evaluating the pros and cons of your choice or otherwise, your days to be spent thinking of the what-ifs of the alternative, then you forget all about it 2 days later. You don't rewatch most of the anime anyway.

so is anime

>games

Mature minds and manchildren watch anime.
Children and manchildren play games

>manchildren
That's 95% of the userbase pre-Sup Forums shenanigans.

Bet you have stuff that is not easily recovered because everyone has already deleted it.

We should get an actual physical Pirate-Library, with building and stuff.

This is true. I have lots of extras, such as live events, albums that aren't soundtracks etc

My autism is disappearing. I'm finding little value in holding it.

So are boobs. Your point?

Why would you do that?

>mature shows for mature people such as myself

so he has free space to download new shows?

He needs 10tb at once?

Never got to those levels since I >buy dvds/blu-rays when I really like something

probably be not but he won'T have to deal with deleting anything for the next 10tb

I don't feel anything because I stream everything save a handful of shows that are actually worth archiving.