Are there any frames that don't make a man look like a nu-male soyboy faggot...

Are there any frames that don't make a man look like a nu-male soyboy faggot? My current pair looks like upper middle in pic related. Contacts are out of the question for me. I can't get them in and I work a non-soy job so I get very dirty hands and fingernails.

Help me out Sup Forums.

rimless

Same problem here. Need glasses but soy memes have made it seem like a death sentence.

It's not the frames faggot, it's the twat underneath.
Dont be a cuck and dont do the fucking :O mouth and you'll be fine.
Real men are "real men" because they do whatever the hell they please and nobody can stop them.
Alos go to the gym. Stop fapping. Avoid soy.

filename

Just don't have a soft, feminine looking face. Beards don't hide that as well as soyboys think.
Of you're that concerned about it, then either get contacts or laser eye surgery.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>masterrace
>needs glasses

You're already a genetic failure if you need glasses

Metal Frames

your eyes will give out one day, young faggot.

rimless glasses, basically stay away from anything black & thick

>Contacts are out of the question for me

Why?

You can rock those glasses as long as you're not actually one of these nu-male things. Nothing wrong with it, they're just glasses. Don't let a meme ruin shit IRL dude, fucking hell.

As long as you lift and don't dress like a soyboy you should be fine.

those get dirty and discolored and look bad

This one looks pretty manly.

>I can't get them in and I work a non-soy job so I get very dirty hands and fingernails.

So? Once you put your contacts in you don't have to touch them until you get home and can wash your hands...

Get lazik surgery

Just get contacts if you can't pull off pic related

Not if you just take care of them.

UVEX 9140's. I got Essilor Transition lenses in green for mine.

>Just don't have a soft, feminine looking face. Beards don't hide that as well as soyboys think.
I look like picrelated, plus i need glasses. 20 lvl. What to do?