Are Tradcucks a dying race on Sup Forums? You barely see them compared to a year ago

Are Tradcucks a dying race on Sup Forums? You barely see them compared to a year ago.

>MUH WOMEN IN WHEAT FIELDS
lol

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tradcucks are all delusional virgins who pretend they are holding out for their pure waifu, when the truth is they couldn't get laid with any woman to save their life

Jump off a roof, kikes.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

I can explain that.

We, traditionalists, realized we should quit Sup Forums and reduce/quit our internet usage overall.

Why am I still here?

Going to quit day 19, the day I move out to a smaller city and start in a new job I got there.

You should quit too, it is not good for your soul.

Its naive posts like these that make men not want to even bother with women. The fact that you guys unironically wave off pic related is the reason why you fucks are even here. All of these problems stemmed from the female vote, yet here you are being a cuck apologist.

>this triggers the /mgtow/

this
they are trying to redirect insecurity from not getting women into traditionalism
all it's doing is putting whores on a pedestal

sage and drop redpills

*tic toc*

the funny thing is that the ancestors of tradcucks hated women.

kids are great, its women that suck

find a nice church girl

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

There is nothing wrong with supporting trad women

Nice try, Chaim

So you unironically believe that women are all perfect little angels and that feminism has corrupted them? Are you really this dumb?

Shut up. I was lonely so i got meself a fat chick to ease my pain!

The day of the droid draws near, the roasties fear, the Tradcucks cower at the robotic power.

As it turned out, almost entirely all of the "trad" women are actually sluts, thots, and coal burners. The trad movement meant increased fame, which meant increased scrutiny, which uncovered the truth.

Seriously, out of the what... they had like, around 50 women who were up and coming in fame and/or e-celebs for the trad ideal, and like 48 of them turned out to be whores, either playing trad up for attention and money, or claiming to be "reformed".

If I was into the whole trad thing, and ideal woman after ideal woman turned out to be a slag, I'd probably be demoralized and quit the movement as well. Not to mention gain some serious misgivings and feelings about women in general.

The tradcuck cannot survive in this environment because they are fundamentally wrong about the nature of women and get BTFO in threads because of it. Most of the time, they try to shut down discussion with shaming, which never works. When they do engage on substantive matters, they find themselves in deep waters with anons who are redpilled on gender realism, and they can't keep up. They're left with no option but to cede the field.

It's just the intellectual darwinism of Sup Forums at work. Ideas are tested and when they cannot survive scrutiny, sentiment hardens against them.

>wants to save the white race
>hates one of the 2 halves needed to continue the white race

>you can't reproduce without wome-

why are all ancap unemployed incels?

I'd take a X stripper over a """"church""" girl. At least the stripper will be honest and you will know her past. Church chicks are the first to cheat, but its ok as long as you pray to God right?? lmao

>So you unironically believe that women are all perfect little angels and that feminism has corrupted them? Are you really this dumb?

what the fuck are you talking about memeflag?Where did i say any of that? i already know 99% of women are whores, but i choose not to be degenerate like them simply because i realize that women cant do anything that men wont allow them to do. The only reason women are whores today is because men wanted and allowed them to be this way. And dont fucking act like theyre arent good women out there anymore, fucking kike.

Let them hunt their unicorns in peace, the darkness waits for us all beyond the horizon

>tradcuck
There is no such thing, roasties. Being a cuck would be kissing you after you sucked another man's dick, which we refuse to do. Which is why you're mad, and why you invented a self-defeating term.

>allows the white race to deplete for another 40 years before human artificial wombs even begin to be tested, which that itself is a low probability knowing that the Bible thumping conservative base of the republicans in this country would see it as a disgrace to god and the democrats will see it as a way to crate more white people and oppose it on an ethical base.

>He thinks tradcucks don't fuck used goods

We don’t nigger

With artificial wombs we could make far more white people in a short amount of time than via natural means

Except most of you do. Go see for yourself. Start a thread about no hymen, no diamond, and you'll see tradcucks trying to justify the fact that they clean up the sloppy seconds of other men.

That's a respectful lady there, if only that was the norm

What's your point? Is that a anti abortion walk? I don't know what your trying to get at. If that's your girlfriend, then you're a pretty big piece of shit for showing her real face on Sup Forums

I got involved in my Church; working more and reading; have a trad Catholic girlfriend. On pol occasionally but not nearly as much.

Plan to move out to the country when I've saved some money and then I'll make some babies; probably homeschool or classical school.

a true traditionalist wouldnt be here in the first place

oh fuck off you fucking cuckold. Go fuck your HIV positive strippers instead of a "church girl". fucking fedora faggot