What's happening in your neck of the woods, Sup Forums?

I'm near Dayton, OH and we've got problems today

>links in comments

Other urls found in this thread:

whio.com/news/local/video-watch-rta-bus-smash-parked-cars-dayton/q5X5uSyDq7HxRkc3G6e2uN/
whio.com/news/must-see-inside-surveillance-video-released-when-rta-bus-slams-into-parked-vehicles/ePsIGilsXuaX0Gz4Q4SF5I/
whio.com/news/local/beavercreek-walmart-reported-fire/2bbIQsfcbIwva2oPxoCVGM/
vindy.com/news/2018/mar/04/statewide-gun-rights-rally-set-saturday-columbus/
globalnews.ca/news/4056011/halifax-man-charged-with-yelling-fhritp-at-female-reporter-to-appear-in-court-in-april/
wctrib.com/community/history/4407063-piece-willmars-history-lost-and-saved
eater.com/2018/3/1/17067350/tunde-wey-saartj-new-orleans
tmj4.com/news/local-news/ex-milwaukee-officer-dominique-heaggan-brown-sentenced-to-3-years-in-sex-assault-case
fox6now.com/2018/03/06/mps-working-to-protect-students-amid-increase-in-sexually-transmitted-infections-in-milwaukee/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=5a9f9d3204d30130f2da28cc&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
news3lv.com/news/local/judge-weighs-media-cost-for-police-video-from-vegas-shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>RTA nog can't drive
whio.com/news/local/video-watch-rta-bus-smash-parked-cars-dayton/q5X5uSyDq7HxRkc3G6e2uN/

>inside
whio.com/news/must-see-inside-surveillance-video-released-when-rta-bus-slams-into-parked-vehicles/ePsIGilsXuaX0Gz4Q4SF5I/

Russells point Ohio here.
Nice and quiet in the northeast corner of the Miami Valley. Are you going to the Rally for our rights event on Saturday user?

I just want someone to explain to me how the fuck she managed this while looking at the road.
I didn't see a cell phone in her hand, wtf is she doing?

didn't even know about it, but thanks for letting me know, I may pop over

also the local Walmart caught fire a couple hours ago kek
whio.com/news/local/beavercreek-walmart-reported-fire/2bbIQsfcbIwva2oPxoCVGM/

>Indifference as she plows into cars.
>Not even tired. No head nodding. Actually moved the wheel a bit and causally looks at the cars.
>"oh my god" indifferent voice.
I missed this bit of fun.
Anyways, Here's some info. Check out the facebook group too. Apparently a few militia outfits will be there too. Antifa is looking to show up as well. Always a good opportunity to take a scalp.

vindy.com/news/2018/mar/04/statewide-gun-rights-rally-set-saturday-columbus/

Plus, they hired a chick to drive a bus!
Smart!

Damn that's close. Live northeast of cincinnati and biggest issue around here is the heroin addicts.

Wow the comments are infuriating
And pantifa will be there?
Sold.

It's also an open carry event.

Not much habbening here today. Pretty comfy tbqh
There was this tho..
globalnews.ca/news/4056011/halifax-man-charged-with-yelling-fhritp-at-female-reporter-to-appear-in-court-in-april/

>Several journalists have expressed support for Butts
lol clogging up your legal system for this shit

FL Man got a new pet.

>FL Man takes a fucking catfish on a walk.

Never fucking change Florida.

breh
i'm fucking dying here
wtf is wrong with floridians

Willmar, MN.
wctrib.com/community/history/4407063-piece-willmars-history-lost-and-saved

Hell, they might as well just rename the North side Drugxico with how many shitskins they're funneling up there. Somalis and Mexicans literally tearing up neighborhoods and eradicating property value and local identity.

Minnesota is fucked.

I had hopes of visiting the Mall of America once, but I've seen vids of that place now and it's far too dark for my tastes
Stay safe user

More penetration testing of Atlanta's transportation infrastructure today. Seems like every 2-3 months since the election there has been some major mishap testing traffic response at various chokepoints leaving the city. Today's was a 48" water main break on one of the surface streets that runs parallel to I-85 just outside of I-285 (a circular section of interstate that surrounds Atlanta and serves as the unofficial boundary between Atlanta proper and the 'burbs). Mark my words- there will be a false flag in this city within the next 2 years and it will be something big.

Putnam NY
Lost power for 5 days
Comes back on last night around 11, no WiFi still somehow
At least a foot of snow outside rn, continuing
Get me out of this fucking hell hole and please for the love of god make these puts on the DJI go through expiry past the strike price

pretty sure you guys have a big underground hub there that the elites planned to escape to when SHTF, but the good guys have been blowing their shit up since Trump got in

Sup Forums needs a local news general to spread news of the day to day happenings that places like cnn intentionally ignore

Near Pittsburgh PA. Nothing ever happens here.

Dorset here.
Saw this in the shop

There was a fire at a nearby warehouse, but that's it.

All eyes are on next door in Wiltshire where an ex-Russian spy just got nerve agent up the ass

Nola checking in. Black on black crime is high, taxes are high and they pay for nothing. No decent schools, busted ass roads. Understaffed over worked police. And white people getting charged 30$ for lunch because “they can afford it”

eater.com/2018/3/1/17067350/tunde-wey-saartj-new-orleans

Can confirm, I have weird-ass extended family there

>sex dwarf stole my sausages

Did they get their sausages back user?

Milwaukee here. The Milwaukee police officer who shot and killed that no Slyville Smith that prompt the milwaukee riots in '16 was sentenced to 3 years in prison for sexual assault.
tmj4.com/news/local-news/ex-milwaukee-officer-dominique-heaggan-brown-sentenced-to-3-years-in-sex-assault-case

>the menu is Nigerian and the dishes vegetarian
So these idiots are paying $30 for grass?
>also, enraged

I live in Chesterfield which is 94.9% white British. People here are happy and the town center is nice.

What's the best NOLA local news station for nig crime? I like to keep up with the nigs nigging around the country.

No clue, wouldn't surprise me if the dwarf ate them then died in a badger den

just normal being controlled opposition on my local college campus

Milwaukee Public Schools are running rampant with STD's.
fox6now.com/2018/03/06/mps-working-to-protect-students-amid-increase-in-sexually-transmitted-infections-in-milwaukee/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=5a9f9d3204d30130f2da28cc&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

San Jose here. No happenings, no nada. Maybe Nicaragua will invade soon. Fingers crossed. Death to Mexico as always. Pura vida

will they ever stop nigging?

Do you listen to 700? Cunningham is currently breaking his own conditioning. About a week ago he was on air reading off shooting statistics broken down by race while factoring in population %.

Meme flag invaded my post

Has there been an influx of [other than white] in that area?

meant for

Hurley, Mississippi, Nice and quiet here, just had to take my son to get his braces tightened.

Las Vegas Metro Police want
$500,000 to release Oct 1 shooting video to news orgs
>news3lv.com/news/local/judge-weighs-media-cost-for-police-video-from-vegas-shooting

Milwaukee is nigger and spic central.

Yeah, I do sometimes, hes been getting their slowly. I'm betting at some point he'll just pop and go full right on air.

Nola.com

If you notice, they will never, ever say what race a person is when describing perps. The comment section is the best.

Is that even legal??

Well I guess I meant "more than usual", like, why the increase in dick-rot