The title of this anime is the same reason i'm watching it

The title of this anime is the same reason i'm watching it.
Just because. Get it, Sup Forums? Hahaaaa yeaaaaah.
All jokes aside, what you guys think about this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

petapixel.com/2017/09/30/canon-advised-new-japanese-anime-camera-accuracy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The more I watched it the more I wanted a continuation of Tawawa instead.

is this anime original?

It had a good start, especially with that baseball scene. Based on the first two threads we've had I can safely say this will be fun to watch with Sup Forums.
Yep, it's an original.

I'm not sure why but it felt like the entire thing was sluggish and in 20fps. Is it just me? Is there a reason for it?

Yeah, it's anime.

Two of the girls looks the same, so I couldn't really tell the difference.

Photo girl is cool.

Blue haired boy is boring as shit and has the personality of a wet blanket.

I liked homerun guy but thats it.

Overall the show is slow as fuck.

How close the anime vibe from Kimi no nawa and Tsuki ga Kirei?

If it's going to focus on the angsty brooding highschoolers do because they don't know what the fuck to do after they graduate then it'll be passable.
If it focuses on garbage relationship/love pentagon drama then it's going to be hot trash.

Camera has biggest tits therefore she is best girl.

Good first episode

Camera girl a cute.
A CUTE.

>If it's going to focus on the angsty brooding highschoolers do because they don't know what the fuck to do after they graduate

This is how it will start.

>If it focuses on garbage relationship/love pentagon drama

This is how it will end. You heard it here first.

I just watched it (no pun intended), and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. Now I know why there are people comparing it with TGK, it has a similar vibe as that show.

After last season I had lost hope for a good romance anime, but this looks promising.

Also, pic related is best girl.

Koyami was it? I liked her a lot too. She seems like she'll offer a lot of flavor to the show.

Seems pretty boring so far, but I'll give it the three episode rule. Only picked it up because of Nagi.

This. Animation seemed pretty bad at times. I know the studio's relatively new, but still.

Is this perhaps the most boring, dead inside, fish eyed character we've gotten in an anime, Sup Forums?

no

Wrong. He might dead panned but he oozes more charm and likability than "my dad relocated" faggot.

Didn't he get cheered up by the end of it though? I cant really remember. One of Trigger's more forgettable works.

Does watching too much anime cause this much of a brain damage?

The animation was shit but there's just something charming the show. Like the way the characters interact with each other, it just doesn't feel like typical anime dialog.

>20fps
>compared to the standard 24fps

This kid wasn't even really all that dead inside. He just couldn't feel pain or emotion. It was definitely there the entire time. Despite that, he was full of emotion several times throughout the show.

thrown is some line and any shcool anime is a realistic masterpiece

just wait until the love polygon starts

Yeah, there's no weak otaku pandering. No everyone gangs up on the spineless MC, the girls aren't all magically friends and touchy feely bisexuals, guys bicker and throw insults but no harm is really done.

it was pretty comfy

We'll be seeing this image every thread for the next 12 weeks.

Sounds like shit.

This kind of show can only work is the mc is good and in this case it is not. Never in my life has anime shown me an mc who is this boring.

Sasuga Lineā„¢

Everybody's bustin a nut for camera girl and I'm just over here waitin for wet blanket to smash the fuck out of the book bitch. Pic related, she's obviously best girl, nerds.

That moment was probably the best one in the show. The VA really nailed it. It really sounded like someone who forgot how to cry

Pretty much this, the mediocre animation and art is turnoff. Eh ill keep an i an it for a few eps.

She's out of our league, the camera girl seems more doable.

She's not into the MC though

If she's not into wet blanket why are they sitting across from each other on the train in OP's picture and standing near each other at the station in pic related?

Seems fine to me

Nope, she is in third place. In second place is pic related, and camera girl is objectively the best.

Look at their eyes senpai

Your joke is bad but really endearing. Keep it up, user.

what? the trains?
it's 12fps.
20fps will introduce judder.

Why are you being purposefully retarded? Or do you just don't know cause you are so used to it?

Trumpet girl got like 2 seconds of screen time. That can only mean She's not getting any dick this season. Guess that makes her best girl in my book. On that note I can see Wet Blanket and home run guy running a train on Camera Girl. She seems.... easy.

aren't you glad canon is sponsoring this show?
product placement will save animu.

The guy is fine. At least he is not Yukari Nejima or Jun'ichi Hashiba, those were some real shitty protagonist.

Why is Camera traling after Monkey?

Baseball dude literally went to confess to trumpet at the end of the episode, she's clearly going to be part of the love polygon

MC isn't boring, he's the strong, silent type.

Look at those smug faces.

Trumpet will accept Baseball's confession but their relationship will be shaky at most and eventually be challenged as Trumpet succeeds in her Trumpet dreams while Baseball remains trash at Baseball.

They'll first bait the idea of MC and President getting close but they will remain largely ambivalent towards each other because of his four year absence, her focus on studies, and MC just being a fucking boring ass passive motherfucker who's big move to the city struck a big hit on his personality. Meanwhile, Camera and MC will actually hit it off because of contrasting traits and all that shit and eventually reach peak climax as Camera bursts into treats vomiting out her farflung aspirations regarding photography as MC himself realizes his own lack of assertiveness towards the future.

With best girl in tears not only losing the bowl and her dreams crushed she'll start a new leaf to once again chase after photography as a passion and at this point it's a hodgepodge whether she'll include MC in that chase as well. But unfortunately for her, having been moved by Camera MC will actually steer his boat for the first time in his life and probably maybe try to hook up with President --- who's of course also been properly getting fucked in the head by whether her most likely overachieving self.

Best girl loses. President wins. Trumpet and Baseball will probably start a long distance relationship.
Then we go back to watching the comfy romance between salary man and Ai-chan --- the real GOAT romance.

Cap this post.

petapixel.com/2017/09/30/canon-advised-new-japanese-anime-camera-accuracy/

Comfy, camera girl is cute, MC is curious, looking forward to him and his friend

This.

Oh god.
was right.
>If it focuses on garbage relationship/love pentagon drama

It's started before it even began.

So who is winning in the LN?

>best girl in tears not only losing the bowl and her dreams crushed

I HATE IT

This.
Also she's looking at Baseball Dude's dick in Trumpet girl is not innocent.

The worst part is that I could actually see this happening.
Camera-chan is Aoyama v.2

Screenshotted so you can win your Bowl bet money when this is all over. Good prediction, user.

This doesn't take into account that Kaichou most likely has feelings for JUST/Baseball

It's a bit bold. I can literally lose everything by the second episode if Trumpet doesn't accept the confession.

Honestly JUST/Baseball dude is an enormous cuck. You can tell right off the bat (excuse the pun) when he's having an orgasm when telling wet blanket about that High School Pitcher that dominated him.

I don't think Baseball is going to have very good luck with any girl other than Trumpet, and Trumpet is only going to have anything to do with him because he confessed.

Why the fuck are these Nips obsessed with THE American Pastime. Stick to your Gundams and leave Baseball to us.

he's ugly af too

I'm so fucking tired of coming-of-age highschool stories.

They're not going anywhere

Is it just me or is that band L I T

Trumpet girl will decline. Pic very related.

But she'll eventually turn around hence the home-run.

Don't watch them then retard

>Literally took him 3 years to hit a home run
>He's a grown ass man at this point by Nip Standards

JUST throw this guy in the trash already.

but they have too much time on hand and wanted to criticize things they don't like

>school looks shit and boring which is how it's supposed to be
I'm sold

Is this the ultimate, most realistic SoL? In a sense that nothing special actually happens and it's boring as fuck.

Is this the Tsuki ga Kirei of anime?

I can think of a plethora of SoL animes that have less going on in a full 12 episodes than this single episode alone.

>realistic
depends on the upcoming love poligon

If this reaches Gamers-tier misunderstanding, I might watch it.

All the misunderstandings in Gamers was forced and annoying. The characters were literally retarded.
Good show though.

>forced humor

It's been one episode user, calm your autism.

You shouldn't pick up anime just because of the title.
Anyway it was ok, I already know it's going to be QUALITY fest, and I already know I'm going to really dislike it by the end. People compare it to Tsuki ga Kirei, but to me it reminded me more of Orange.

>Orange

That doesn't sound good at all.

Just because.

No, people hope it will be like Tsuki ga Kirei and no bad drama.

It wasn't.
The only good thing were the sassy girl and the bespectacled guy.

Anyone can translate the manga?

I would've enjoyed Orange a lot more if those two were the main characters.

I hope this ends up as good as Tsuki ga Kirei and not shitty like Koi to Uso.

>it reminded me more of Orange
Stop right there user. Orange was pretty bad IMO what with the main girl being kinda stupid and all.

Also, at some point the animation just became fuck.

Yeah, but I expect this also to be kinda bad and have the same issues with the animation.

>Just Because
>Not a heartwarming story about an otouto who has to take care of his disabled neesan

I think Orange tried to do way too much in the first few episode and overshot their animation budget. Hopefully, looking at the first episode of this, this anime won't suffer that problem.
Also, I just hope the MCs aren't as dumb as the ones in Orange.

>kids
>not dumb
Choose one

if Just Cause has something like the modest success that Tsuki ga Kirei enjoyed, could that signify the dawn of a new era of great cute romance anime?

It's only been one episode what the fuck

First episode was pretty good. Hopefully it doesn't devolve into stupid drama shit.

Is this comfy?