Please tell me he’s gonna die before he can join the crew

Please tell me he’s gonna die before he can join the crew

>Please tell me he’s gonna die
Haha

if you are a fan of the "16 year old super models save the world" anime trope, i have to tell you that one piece is not the Franchise for you

No
he has been foreshadowed for a very long time

I'm still hoping the helmsman meme is just a falseflag from Oda.

>if you are a fan of the "16 year old super models save the world" anime trope, i have to tell you that one piece is not the Franchise for you

He’s just boring, and I hate his design. There are way more visually interesting fishmen

His death by sacrifice has been foreshadowed just as much if not more.

This. Someone like Shirley or Fukaboshi would have been better.
Personally I would have wanted a gay octopus bishonen merman. For the doujins.

He just need to die to grow up in my eyes.
I don't want to see him alive.

>gay octopus for the doujins..

where does shit like you even come from.

if you are a fan of the "16 year old super models save the world" anime trope, i have to tell you that one piece is not the Franchise for you

>This image is hosted at mangafox.com, we take no credit for the creation or editing of this image. Please don't forget to support the mangaka in any way that you can. Thank you for reading at mangafox.com, and hope you enjoy the chapter.

Where do You come from to be apalled by something so inofensive? Lurk more.

"He’s gonna die before he can join the crew."
There, happy now?

>mangafox
Shot yourself

Oda said that one of the strawhats is gonna die, so I hope he'll join them and die soon after.

I've already dropped One Piece of shit, so I don't give a fuck.

Anyone care to give me a run-down of what's been happening since after Donflamingo toy=world collisseum arc?

I've got it on good authority that it;s gonna be Usopp.

>a fat ugly fedora fishbeard (male)

>a cute bunny (female)

Choice isn't really that hard.

Usopp saved everyone that got turned into toys
Sabo was alive with amnesia the whole time, swooped in and ate Ace's fruit
Luffy and Law fought Doflamingo, Luffy revealed the powerup he worked on during the times I and obliterated him with it
Most of the people from the coliseum pledged loyalty to Luffy and formed the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
They went to Zou with the samurai, a big elephant with furries living on it's back where the other Strawhats went with the samurai
They started planning to assault Kaidou
Sanji got pulled into an arranged marriage to one of Big Mom's daughters
Luffy, Nami, Brook, Chopper, and two of the furries went to Big Mom's territory to get him back
The wedding was a plot to steal Sanji's family's shit and kill them (long story)
Luffy teams up with Bege, turns the wedding into an opportunity to assassinate Big Mom
Shit goes super south at the wedding
Run Piece
Luffy getting dicked by Mochi
Jimbe saves the day slightly

With all the Carrot vs Jimbei for nakama infighting, I'm putting my money on both.
Also Caesar

Why didn't Luffy kill Crocodile back in Arabasta? Has he killed any of the villains?

Oda thinks it's more satisfying for a villain to see all of their dreams get completely destroyed than for them to die
It's similar to the "a man dies when he's forgotten" thing and why damn near everyone that's shown dying does so with a smile on their face

barafag pls leave

Does Jimbe have a dream? As far as I can tell everyone in the Strawhat crew so far has a dream or a goal to better themselves. Does Jimbe have such a dream or goal? If not I doubt he'll ever join the crew unless Oda just pulls one out of his ass for him.

Marco will be the next character to die. Screenshot this.

I haven't read One Piece in a while, has Marco showed up again?

Not yet, but might show up at Wano, if Nekomamushi succeds

What does fedora even means nowadays?

tips straw hat

Doesn’t he want to save fish man island or something?

Jimbe is just so fucking dull. Thinking of all the panel space that will be wasted on him going forward breaks my heart.

"I don't like this cool character"