AAAAAAAAH
A
A
A
A
H

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YUNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They're both shit and you should fucking kill yourself if you enjoy either one.
Hell you should probably kill yourself regardless.

no

how you doin'?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*more screaming*

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KUDASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAII

>killing Pico Academy
Not hard desu

Hero academia: One Piece of this Generation

Black Clover: Bleach of this Generation

Dunno but take his advice though.

The only thing this killed are my ears. Who do I sue for this shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd9tZ51oXg&t=1s

This is unironically the most uninspired cashgrab of trash that will only be popular with shit jap taste and the naruto cosplaying tier of "people".

Only watching for the voice desu. Without the voice it'd be a 3/10 shonen, but it's going to be worth watching just for the weekly threads.

Bleach was good at the beginning

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I thought Asshat had a 5 leaf clover?

This show... I just can't put it into words. It has so much potential. I just know this will be the show that redifines anime. It will be the greatest master piece of the 21st century. Evangalion already looks trash compared to it. To all you haiters.. if you were you say something about black clover infront of me... i juas.. you would be admitted to hospital for years to come, so don't take the trash out understood ?

wow you aren't even trying

shut up bitch i will try your mothers lingerie

so BnHA is shit of this generation.

ps.onepiece is shit.

*autistic screeching*

O
MY
RUBBER
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hahaha how the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA real like niggAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Black Clover = BLACK COCK LOVER

I love how all the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH posters are just Boku no Hero brainlets who are too dumb to appreciate an actually intelligent show.

Nice false flag.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Black Clover.

Kek

To be faAAAAAAIR you haaAAAAAve to hAAAAAaave aaAAAAA very high IQ to understaaAAAAAaand BlaAAAAAaack Clover

>smuganimegirlposter can't stop thinking about black dick for even one second and relates everything to it

I AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH love AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH how AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH all AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH posters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH are AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Boku AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH no AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Hero AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH brainlets AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH who AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH are AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH too AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH dumb AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH to AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH appreciate AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH an AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH actually AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH intelligent AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH show AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Bleach was good until the end of the soul society arc. Which is around chapter 200. Hero Academia hasn’t hit that mile stone yet.

It could still drop in quality just as much.

That's the dumbest image, black people and women and men and kids all have very different skulls

Ă€AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also my EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARSA!

>only thing that will be memorable from this will be AAAAAAA posting
I am ok with this

Hey, you'd kill yourself too if you had to sit through 12 episodes of autistic screaming.

You are not wrong