We take a moment of silence to remember in advance

We take a moment of silence to remember in advance the hundreds of thousands of South African shitposters that will be brutally killed soon

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

press F to pay advanced condolences.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1mgrTGeDPM
singles2meet.co.za
southafricancupid.com
visahunter.com/articles/the-best-online-dating-sites-in-south-africa/
youtu.be/FT3CLYhrCyA
pewtube.com/user/TheRedElephants/pMd77v6
pewtube.com/user/TheRedElephants/4V9Sncm
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/18/video-exposed-suidlanders-the-real-simon-roche-from-someone-who-knows-him-personally-part-1/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/18/video-exposed-suidlanders-the-real-simon-roche-from-someone-who-knows-him-personally-part-2/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/21/video-sa-whites-only-country-avoiding-the-jews-simon-roche-cornered-on-dailykenn-show-suidlanders/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/18/suidlanders-simon-roche-everyone-even-indians-can-be-a-right-wingers-nazis-except-for-white-europeans-who-invented-it/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/07/01/great-suidlander-panic-2007-suidlanders-angry-boer-email-simon-roche-jews/
iol.co.za/news/politics/mandela-sms-sends-afrikaners-running-319319
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/10/05/video-extremely-angry-boer-letter-simon-roche-suidlanders/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

F

F

If the racewar starts down there i might join them.

I propose operation AbuseTheSystem

Turbo neet anons now is your chance to move all the white women of SA to America. Start marrying them and abuse chain migration and other things to move there whole family here. It will be a double whammy, we will increase the white population while also triggering the liberals to agree to removing chain migration.

SA anons please tell us how to contact the people there, the marriges don't even have to be real just a scapegoat to get people to the US.

F

F

F

F

F uck them

Don't worry faggots I'll still be shitposting inbetween battles (as long as the internet holds). I should perhaps look at satelite internet.

F

unironically good idea.

Those that want to would have a way out. yet those who want to stay will have external support from diaspora.

8D backgammon under water

F

Why do y'all keep putting the ebay logo on this page

About to pass out, from the cane.
Night Sup Forums

Pajeet doesn't remember Zimbabwe or Uganda because Pajeet is too busy rubbing shit on his upper lip.

rest in peace

F for the non-racist ones.
S for the racist hateful whtie fucks, basic respect is a must.

F

We will remember the mighty boer

implying racism isn't nature's self defense mechanism.

This "rasicism" was a word invented by jews.

>WHO WOULD WIN?
1.4 billion poo in loo's whose national (and pretty much only) sport is cricket vs 4.5 million SA whites where cricket is not even the primary sport.
Fucking street shitter. Each SA white is worth 300 of you.

If you face abuse from a certain race, you can feel some legitimate racism that is somewhat justified.
But as a 21st century a person has to be able to be somewhat rational too and some Afrikaners are hateful little fucks who see blacks as subhumans, fuck those guys.

SIT NOMINE DIGNA

This is a good idea.
Fear of dismemberment can make an 8/10 settle for a virgin 3.

This is actually a really good idea

Quite rich coming from a limp wristed faggot who has never been around savagery.
>Afrikaners are hateful little fucks who see blacks as subhumans
They are subhumans, you are just too dumb and indoctrinated to accept this.
The average IQ for 1st year black university students in South Africa is 84.
The highest recorded and published black IQ in South Africa is 115, tested at Wits university. I'm only above average compared to other whites, but I have a higher IQ than the Einstein of niggers in South Africa.
youtube.com/watch?v=t1mgrTGeDPM

get the fuck out if you can damn it. shit's goin down

>THIS time it'll start a race war. Really.

Let it go, OP.

I'm staying, I will fight even if I'm the last man standing.

god speed then you magnificent bastard

This. I hate it when white people think they should just run away.

(((white))) people ;) we all know who doesn't want the white south africans to keep their land

I've been around blacks and they were decent people.
If you want to say there is a higher % of violent blacks, okay who knows, but you are not willing to even try differentiate the bad from the good.
You once again spout this hate and come with your propaganda, sad and you know I'm sure you can't help it completely it was probably taught to you by Apartheid supporting fucks.

F
moron

F

Wish I was there, you beautiful fuck

ahahah

>landverrader

you don't eat spoiled meat. even when theres parts in that are still good

>inb4 muh biltong

situation is different there. the majority have become the minority and are vehemently supressed by former economic migrants. calling them racist for this fact makes you less then braindead.

if ppl from south america and cuba can do it Scott free, of course white ppl from south africa can

F

faggot shit on niggers you'll do a 10 or 20 to 1 kill ratio

And this is why Karma strikes back in SA.

>vehemently supressed by former economic migrants
Mentioned that, but a man should still be able to be respectable.

I wonder if I could rescue a male south African boar through marriage and a Canadian green card.

F

Those whites should have left at the end of apartheid. They knew this was coming and they stayed liked idiots.

oh kijken het is een randstad schijthuid

>staying in your home to try and make things better
>idiots
wew

>Apartheid supporting fucks.
Ey swa deze is stoer

>move to Africa
No

For some odd reason this popped into my imaginings after this statement.

I will join them too.

give em hell soldier

Reading comprehension is a lost skill these days.

He meant men from the US marrying women from South Africa and having them immigrate here. Then because chain migration is a thing you bring their whole dang family over as well.

African niggers are so dumb that they will endup genocided even with 10:1 numerical advantage. Anglo-zulu war 2.0.

Shit you're right. Clearly my speed reading isn't as good as I thought it was. Thanks for correcting my autism.

LOL, how do you think blacks came to settle there to begin with idiot

They allowed them. Does that not fall under 'being respectable' ?

Black nomads "somehow" survived the arrival of whites, yet when the eternal zulu, bantu came for gibs they (((disappeared)))

Guess who gets the blame
i'd get mad. i can fill this entire post with instances and historic happenings but i refrain from doing so. do some research and see how flawed your reasoning is.

What about organizing with liberia and sa, work out a deal for them to swap citizenship, and a gofundme to bring them home.

Isnt that what everyone seems to want?

>I've been around blacks and they were decent people.
All 5 of them? You live in a safe little bubble oblivious to what it is like here.
In South Africa we don't have the luxury of making mistakes or being naive about people's characters or intentions.

>8 out of 10 residential robberies are committed with the help of information and intelligence from maids, gardeners and former employees
>97% of all robbers are armed and on average there are four members in an armed robbery gang
>An average of 30% of all house robbers have either committed murder, or won't hesitate to commit murder

Just think about that for a second. When armed home invasions occur there is an 80% chance that a black person you trust helped them.
I have avoided death, hijackings, muggings and robberies many times thus far by assuming blacks are savages who wish me harm untill they have proven themselves beyond a doubt.
The people who get fucked the hardest by crime in South Africa are the naive kumbaya faggots like you.
I live in a subburb which is 95% white in an area which has the highest concentration of whites in the entire country, yet you can be 100% sure that home invaders are going to be black.

Shut the fuck up faggot

i will watch the civil war with comfort.

He's saying move the SA's to America, you illiterate fuck

hypothetically speaking, if some foreigners wanted to come and help the boers if shit hits the fan what methods would you suggest?

Godspeed. Are at least some of you grouping up? Or allowed to at least leave?

based italybro
This

I want to support the suidlanders but i have heard bad things in all honesty. nothing is being done imo.

t. lives in a nice 99% white neighborhood

Who knows, maybe they were not hostile, too problematic to remove or potential future labour. Get out of here with them being respectable haha. Love the spin though, always cracks me up.

Well here we don't have blacks as poor, but then again we didn't put them down or anything like that so it makes sense blacks are less frustrated here.
Still you can be reasonable about this, don't hire them and keep your guard around them. Obviously there are a lot of bad apples, I get that. But restrain yourself from blaming all.

I think the propaganda war is going to be essential, because as soon as this shit kicks off we are going to get demonized by the mainstream media all over the west.
It is also very important that those people who want to volunteer must be certain they want to get involved in this. The odds will be stacked against us and even if we win it will be at a great cost.
They should wait untill some structures and funding has been put in place and that bases of operations have been put in place.
Whites will move west when it goes down, primarily because it has the lowest density of blacks and is of strategic value. We would occupy the Western and Nothern Cape. The Western Cape is the easiest to defend with a relatively small force because it has lots of mountains which serve as natural defense and very few roads and passes to enter. The Northern Cape is also strategically important because there is a big airport in Upington, lots of food and water along the Orange river and it borders Namibia.

Fuck yeah, god speed you beautiful bastard!

what spin? i don't resort to victim olympics to explain myself.

Even the integrated minorities realise and understand this.

T. 50% ango

Well maybe you need to consider there are actual victims in some places.

My body is not ready but my soul is

t.34yo burned up knees and hands but many valuable skills basic machinery and advanced metal working

How do we set up trade networks?
The eu is talking about trade embargos, northwest cape seems like a solid partnership.

Make it a Rorke's Drift 2.0.

Top kek

quote yourself and you'll end up talking about south africa randstad apologist.

Maybe, but the majority of actual death seem to be violent radicalized gangs or downright indignant chimps.

Seriously, almost half of blacks are beneath the IQ required to be a functional human. Partially because of their anti-learning, anti-integration, welfare, drug gang culture. Getting out is a challenge not because of white racists, but because others trapped with you in the "hood" pull you back in. "Think you're better than me?" type shit.

There are places like Ferguson MI that seem racist with the documents the Obama administration put out. I'm starting to wonder how true that was though, since you can't trust any of these faggots. They call everything racist, including more than equal treatment.

>Well here we don't have blacks as poor, but then again we didn't put them down or anything like that so it makes sense blacks are less frustrated here.
Are you a bit slow in the head? You never had blacks to begin with and the ones you get are the cream of the crop, the best of the best. In your mind all the blacks are like this.
>then again we didn't put them down or anything like that
I want you to think about this very carefully and aswer me honestly. What did black people in South Africa have before, abstract or physical that we took away from them. I've added a little list for you to make this easier (I've already added a few). Please educate us.

Meant to reply to you here

Give em hell you glorious bastard.

Go live in a nonwhite neighborhood you fucking imbecile.

Be merciless

F, you will not be forgotten.

White South African QT? Count me in!

F

If that time ever comes, go out with a bang

If cival war does break out in SA, one tactic that should be employed is spreading drugs and alcohol laced with poision.

Make sure you make a way for volunteers, some will want to come

Whites have been running for too long. Eventually there won’t be anywhere to flee

singles2meet.co.za
southafricancupid.com
visahunter.com/articles/the-best-online-dating-sites-in-south-africa/

thas racis and so much white privilage..americans should be marrying samalians and north africans you white supremacist

>who see blacks as subhumans, fuck those guys.
They are all descendants of the man who raped Noah, giving them political rights or taking them seriously at all as adult humans is for the stupid.

Here is something of interest. youtu.be/FT3CLYhrCyA

F
I unironically feel terrible, I've been involved in my town/state to spread awareness and to open up to white south Africans as refugees. I have presentations and meetings around May about this to my town board but I doubt they will listen to my offers.

You may be the last generation of your people, and I will always honor your sacrifice and history as Europeans.

Please give and raise awareness about South Africa and White Genocide but please stay far away from the Suidlanders. They are 100% in it for the money and the leader worked for the ANC for almost a decade at a Very high level.

pewtube.com/user/TheRedElephants/pMd77v6
pewtube.com/user/TheRedElephants/4V9Sncm
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/18/video-exposed-suidlanders-the-real-simon-roche-from-someone-who-knows-him-personally-part-1/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/18/video-exposed-suidlanders-the-real-simon-roche-from-someone-who-knows-him-personally-part-2/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/21/video-sa-whites-only-country-avoiding-the-jews-simon-roche-cornered-on-dailykenn-show-suidlanders/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/18/suidlanders-simon-roche-everyone-even-indians-can-be-a-right-wingers-nazis-except-for-white-europeans-who-invented-it/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/07/01/great-suidlander-panic-2007-suidlanders-angry-boer-email-simon-roche-jews/
The Suidlanders sent out this DVD to everyone in 2007
iol.co.za/news/politics/mandela-sms-sends-afrikaners-running-319319
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/10/05/video-extremely-angry-boer-letter-simon-roche-suidlanders/

Watch these videos before you give a cent to the suidlanders.
Suidlanders are helping no one but themselves.

F

F

I dont want them to die :(

f