One Piece

Will Sanji jam it in?

That would be just about the only thing Cuckji could do to redeem his shitty character at this point.

DON'T STICK IT IN CRAZY

t.singlefather

He already did it off panel

I hope so.

O my mochi devil fruit

Yes

Let's play a game.
The Straw Hats crew is fairly small, with only nine members. These characters have known each other for years, and live closely together (on the ship), meaning that they all know each other very well. That means that you should be able to pick out any two characters, and describe their relationship in at least 3 sentences.
Example:
>Sanji+Zoro
Sanji and Zoro find each other annoying, and often call each other names. At the same time, they acknowledge each other's strengths, and have a sort of rivarly going on. It they weren't in the same pirate crew, I don't think they would be friends. But as they both have respect for Luffy as a captain, they try to get along.

Describe the relationship between Luffy and Brook, or Franky and Sanji

>These characters have known each other for years, and live closely together (on the ship),
Luffy has been at the same place as Zoro physically for merely a few months in these 800 chapters. They spent much less than a year together, so you can guess how much he spent with the others.

you do realize that luffy and brook's relationship has been quite explored, right?

>These characters have known each other for years
Not really.

O my gomu gomu no mi

the time skip took 2 years, and they have known each other since before the time skip, so yes

This. For example, Brook's only known the crew for a few months. Right after he joined, they went to Sabaody and got separated. Then timeskip happened, after that, they were together for a few days on Fishman Island and Punk Hazard. Then they split up on Dressrosa and are still split up after Zou and now Totland. Brook and Franky only know the rest of the SHs for a few months at best. The only ones who knew each other for a long time are Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Sanji and Usopp. Maybe Chopper to a certain extent too. Robin, Franky and Brook are the newcomers.

???????

So how much stronger do you guys think the calamities will be compared to the sweet commanders?I wouldn'tbe surprised if Jack,the weakest calamity. would be equal or close to equal to Katakuri with the other two being gradually stronger.

Lelo?

Robin and Sanji
Robin was first impressed and amused by Sanji when he punked Crocodile on the den den in Little Garden. When she joined the crew she marked Sanji as the one she didn't need to impress or manipulate at all. From then on the two had a closer relationship than many of the crew members. Because of Robin's polite and accepting nature she never rejected or was mean to Sanji like Nami. Since she was willing to spend time with him Sanji spent most of his time with her. Having a special affinity for women Sanji got to know the true Robin even though she thought she was fooling everyone. That's why he knew right away when something was wrong and went above and beyond the rest of the crew to rescue her. Robin acknowledged Sanji's effort and understanding and for awhile they were discrete couple. Robin definitely helped Sanji out with his severe horniness plenty of times. However being apart for two years put a strain on their relationship and it remains to be seen if they will be close in the way they were before.

I think Chopper and Robin are pretty well into the crew, especially the reindeer.
Also, it feels like Brook at this point has more relationship with the crew than Franky.

Jack is much stronger than Katakuri he has never been harmed.

Katakuri is a dodger.
Jack doesn’t need to dodge.

>Brook's only known the crew for a few months.
Two weeks. There's like one week between the crew arriving at Thriller Bark and them getting seperated. + The time after the timeskip.

Katakuri can’t hurt Jack.
If Jack can’t hit Katakuri he’ll use poison gas.

Kaido’s crew is MORE INTELLIGENT and stronger.

Jack has been harmed multiple times. Yes, he keeps coming back but he very clearly gets harmed. Nothing to do with the person you're replying to. Just saying.

>Jack attacked the old guard and the new guard.
He failed to retrieve Doffy but those admirals must have been fucked if all they could do was put him underwater.

Yonko are roughly equal. So, no.

Can you show me his injuries? I’m not saying you are wrong but he even seemed unharmed after fighting Sengoku, Tsuru, and Sengoku, simultaneously, and at sea.

Makes sense. Robin was very jealous and angry that Sanji was suddenly getting married. She was being a big tsun like Zolo. Not her normal style.

Will Sanji spike the cake, or will his chivalry be too strong to kill Big Mom?

Beckman > Jack > Katakuri

>Sanji hurting a woman
When will this meme die?

It’s not chivalry it’s the integrity of the chef.

Jack is the Cracker of his crew moron.

Cracker was the first line defender for his crew who never leaves the island.
Jack invades foreign territories and Marine fleets, retard.

Quit reading so fast.

nice headcanon

So Whitebeard wanted a family, Big Mom wanted a utopia, Kaidou wants to die, what does Shanks want?

I don't care, I DON'T CARE I don't care about any of this gay shit I just want this shitty arc to be over.

He was bandaged up and his ships were all in tatters. And Zunisha obviously.

A new arm.

For Luffy to become the Pirate King.

Too old for Sanji

His hat back

To get killed by Blackbeard

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

>Cracker stays at home no matter what
>Jack has never been shown at home

>they are the same because they were the first shown for each Yonko!

So what? He's the number 3 of his crew like Cracker. There's king and queen stronger ahead of him. So, no. He's not fucking stronger than the strongest in Big Mom's crew. It would mean the Yonkos aren't equals.

The healing water that can surpass that of West Blue

Not true, he easily could have taken it at Marineford when the hat intelligently landed at his feet.

Kaido = Card
Jack = Jack
X-Drake= 10
Ginrummy = card game
Sheepshead = card game
Doflamingo = Joker

You brainlets, there's King and Queen ahead of Jack. He IS the Cracker of his crew.

Big Mom is not her crew. The Calamities are equals.

In most card games the jack queen and king are all worth 10 points. They are called face cards.

Big mom has 4 sweet commanders. Kaido has 3 calamities.

For them to be equal, the calamities would need to be > the commanders.

Putting a girl in a chemically induced coma isn't the same as hitting her.

Is Luffy + Nami stronger than Fujitora + Sengoku + Tsuru, + all their Bice Admirals, because they couldn’t do anything vs Jack except Root him.

Kaido may be even stronger than the other Yonko,but it does not mean that Shanks' crew isn't stronger than his for example,this would be the cause of him wanting the artificial DFs

To party and drink until Blackbeard kills him or Luffy surpasses him, whichever comes first.

In most card games King > Queen > Jack

By that logic Doflamingo > all of Kaido commanders.

They can be slighty stronger. But not to the point of the fucking number 3 being stronger than the number one of another.

>I don't know how the Joker works in most card games

How so? The Joker has no value in most card games. It's literally a "bonus" card a "joker".

It’s usually banned because otherwise it outranks or lets you choose it’s value. Banned for being broken op.

In the Spanish game Uno it’s equivalent is “Wild Card,” the strongest possible card?

Name five (5) things that happened in the last five chapters.

>Chopper and Franky
Chopper and Franky don't acknowledge one another and I seriously question whether they even realize they are part of the same crew. Seriously, Franky probably just thinks every island has a native population of talking reindeer. Does Chopper even know Franky is part human? Maybe he just thinks he's one of Usopp's robots or some shit?

Oda seems to be moving away from their thing. But there was a definite time period from around the end of Skypiea to Saboady 1 where they had a thing going on. Particularly around the time of Thriller Bark Sanji was feasting on Christmas Cake.

The Joker can be used as a substitute and is often worth a lot of points but doesn't win against any card on direct confrontations (see poker variants that allow for the joker for example)
So it's an extremely valuable card but not powerful per se, the same deal Doflamingo for Kaido

Joker
>Someone or something that is unpredictable; a wild card.
>If something or someone is the joker in the pack, they are different from the other things or people in a situation and no one knows how they will behave.
>Note: The joker in a pack of playing cards is the card which does not belong to any of the four suits.

That's what Doflamingo was. A bonus calamity who doesn't really belong to the Beast Pirates.

Chopper creams himself everytime Franky brings out a new move/robot thing. He's like a cool big Bro to him

This. For all intents and purposes, Doffy was already part of the Beast Pirates in all but name. He's the reason they have their Gifter army in the first place. Plus the fact that Kaidou sent Jack to rescue him from the Marines means he's of strategic importance to their crew as well. Given his strength he might as well be an honorary Calamity. Of course, he also fits Kaidou's card theme so there's that. I wonder if King and Queen will have DFs related to sky and sea. Since Jack is a mammoth and basically represents land (drought). The other Calamities could represent sea (tsunami?) and sky (hurricanes?).

It’s the most valuable card when allowed, that’s why Oda has Luffy remove the joker from Kaido’s deck before they started the game.

So Jinbe is pretty much confirmed to come sail with them? Unless they suddenly introduce someone who is a helmsman of similar skill?

Yes and no one will suddenly replace best Fishman as best helsman.

dog, they teamed up the very first arc after franky was introduced

Jinbe is now the helmsman of the Straw Hat Pirate crew. Of course he's sailing with them.

That's actually pretty cool. In most card games, joker is a wildcard that can turn the tides for the one who holds it. Removing that joker from play means Kaidou no longer has the wildcard advantage. That also makes sense in-universe since removing Doffy made sure Kaidou can no longer grow his Gifter army anymore.

>Helmsman of a similar skill

It would be very hard for them to find one. Jinbei is a helmsman skilled enough to navigate the whirlpool around Impel Down. That whirlpool was meant to make sure no prisoner can sail away even if they escape. But he still steered through that whirlpool to reach the gates of justice. Finding a helmsman with that sort of skill would be very hard. And besides, why would they? They already have Jinbei and he's already loyal to the SH crew.

t. edgy wanofag

I think Totto Land already has a Minister of Jam, user.

Kaido is the King of beasts though

His title is Kaido of the Beasts

No, he's card. Literally the deck.

It's actually Thousand Beasts Kaido

We Heartstone now?

What does Kaido play, Hunter or Druid?

Pirate warrior, obviously

Don't waste your time. You're talking to people who thought mochi was a force of nature.

That's just the English localization of his name. His epithet in Japanese is Hyakujuu no Kaidou. It translates more literally to Kaidou of a Hundred Beasts. Since his name is Kaidou (similar to Kado or Card) I think he's supposed to represent the whole fucking deck like says and King, Queen Jack are his Calamities. Drake (first name Diez or 10) is definitely the 10 in this case. The only question is will he have suits in his crew too? Like Diamonds, Clubs, Spades and Hearts? Or was that a Doffy specific thing? It's strange because Kaidou also operates on card themes so he should technically have suits too.

Not many Beasts in that deck tho

If you considered Doffy & Co his subordinates it would be already covered

I sort of do. I mean, like an user said above Doffy's already practically a Beast Pirate member acting independently. He fits the card theme, he supplies them with Smiles for Gifters so in a sense he's sort of like Bellamy himself. Sailing his own pirate crew under a larger crew.

It's actually Hundred Beasts Kaido

It's actually all kinds of beasts Kaido

Actually, it's Boku no Kaidou: Tale of A Thousand Beasts & Knuckles, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Immortality

The translations around here are horrible. Its DJ Euro Beats Kaido.

you don't understand

>Watch some of the anime
>Find a Napoleon pastry in my lap

How did this get there?