Anime you watched with your Parents

I'm watching this + Death:Rebirth with my parents tomorrow. They've never seen it before.

We've watched stuff like The Wolf Children and The Girl who Leapt through Time together before, they've never seen this though. Should I suggest something else instead?

Your parents ever watch your chinese cartoons with you user?

ISHTGDDT

Are you an idiot? Just watch Kimi no Na Wa instead, unless you really want your parents to see a 15 yo boy jack off to an invalid

Have they seen the anime series before? If not, why the hell are you making them watch it?

Watch FLCL with them.

Pic related on its release, though my father fell asleep halfway through.

Yeah, who in their right mind would want to see those?

I watched the original GitS movie with my father once. He fell asleep halfway through and thought it was the most boring shit.

I watched this series and movie with my mom when I was like 15. It gave her nightmares, she scares easily. Anyways, watch the full series don't just watch EoE and Rebirth.

>"I'm so fucked up."

People do this? Talk about a child traumatizing their parent.

Boku no Pico

I used to watch Astro Boys with them back in 90'. and recently, one time I watch Fate SN aired on Animax with my pa. He liked it.

Show him the VN next.

what's the point? it won't be enjoyable without having seen nge

Watched pic related and SukaSuka recently with my mom she used to sing a version of Scaborough Fair to me when I was little and heard it the first episode so she hopped in. Is it cruel that if she thought that was too sad that I'm planning on sitting down with her to watch Made in Abyss?

>spoiler
is she okay with loli nudity, piss, vomit, and blood?

Honestly, none. They're both aware that I watch it, but neither of us want to talk about it to each other. My brother got my Mom to watch the Netflix Death Note movie recently, though. She fell asleep a quarter way through. good taste

She raised three girls and two boys, I think she's fine with that.

They're dead, but when they were alive, they were kind of assholes and my brother and I had a quite bad relationship with them. So no, they're very "no fun allowed".

>three girls and two boys
Are you some kind of a muslim?

Hope she likes it, user

looks like a fancy chocolate bar