Islam: Aisha was 21

Tommy Robinson - Meeting The World's Most Notorious Imam
youtu.be/o6tuQoXhOPQ?t=1744

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o6tuQoXhOPQ?t=2637
hameem.org/index.php/multimedia/articles/89-articles/149-proof-that-aisha-was-over-15-years-old-when-she-married-the-prophet-peace-be-upon-him
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tommy is a civcuck.

just watch regardless.

>it's the other kind of muslim

what do you mean by this ?

>suni vs shia

oh, yeah.

That's all it is. This man is fighting a war by proxy.

agenst the sunni?

yea

too be far he seems like a cool guy.
hope to see more like him.

This man he's interviewing is an anti-Sunni Iranian Shia (Iran is a Shia country). Shi'ites are the "good" Muslims since the lion's share of terrorist organizations are Sunni, including ISIS, and all the terrorist attacks are carried out by Sunnis.

When you hear these assholes say "See? Look at all the Muslims fighting back against ISIS!", they never point out those are Shia militias fighting ISIS and that the Sunnis more or less support them, even if the support is kept at an arm's length.

Thanks for clearing that up.

youtu.be/o6tuQoXhOPQ?t=2637
kek

Mashallah won't take long until Robinson is also a muslim!

not gonna believe anything about islam from Satan

what kind :)
? who obama

No. I am tired of Zionist double-agents representing me and speaking on my behalf against globalization. You Jewish pukes are done.

I see the Anglo needs more Aryan blood

>Sadiq Khan isn't fit to run a McDonald's

absolutely based

Well honestly, sometimes I just crack up hearing Robinson rant. Him becoming some rambling muslim would be so hilarious I think my sides would reach into orbit.

This faggot lives like a block away from me. AMA

based as fuck;

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

I cant work out if she is abnormally tall or he/she (other) is small ?

>shia
Figures.

>my type of muslims not those who kill non-muslims and other muslims for not being pious enough

oh, so his type of muslims basically don't follow half of the damn book then ?

yeah.
rather have them tho

this is the fakest imam on earth, nobody knows him, video title is so false, tommy robinson loses all his credibilty by putting this tittle.
also many sunni's also claim that Aicha wasn't 9 or 6 but you fkin retards are falling right into the jews trickery by saying that.
and chia's aren't the good people, not at all they are tenfold more extremist than sunnis, it's just that they are negligeable compared to sunnis so we don't hear their news very often.

ps: look up in google " shia ashoura "
ps2: hameem.org/index.php/multimedia/articles/89-articles/149-proof-that-aisha-was-over-15-years-old-when-she-married-the-prophet-peace-be-upon-him

( proves aisha wasn't 6.)

Sup Forumstards too ignorant to know that Aisha is hated by all the shias' community and that they are injuring and insulting her at the end of every prayer and that clearly this fake imam has a biased opinion and will do his best to tarnish her image.

>Aisha was 21

at some point, yes.

WTF i love tommy now

> Islam doesn't like women's or gays rights
> i'm supposed to hate them because of this

Why? Why does the right hate Muslims so much? Don't get me wrong, those sand niggers in Europe trying to conquer it right now need to pay. Seriously though, they hate Jews, feminists, LGBTQ crew, etc.

They align more with us than most white liberals, so why do we hate them?