If you believe that chemtrails are a thing, you are a misguided and uneducated dumb ass

If you believe that chemtrails are a thing, you are a misguided and uneducated dumb ass.
What you call chemtrails is merely water vapour that condenses on planes, there is plenty solid science behind it.
Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratospheric_aerosol_injection_(climate_engineering)
youtube.com/results?search_query=chemtrails&sp=CAI%3D
youtube.com/watch?v=bDaTrJc_0rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_HmuoLjKGlA
youtube.com/watch?v=yiIbh-SO0fA
youtube.com/watch?v=QKLC4HtCvOw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nwonVY_cNS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Water is a chemical, therefore if the trails are made of water they are still chemtrails

Thanks smartass

They're spraying Dihydrogen Monoxide on us!
Those bastards!!
You can even see it fall from the sky!

Turbojet engines are neat and all (100,000ft lbs of thrust), but like most engines really ineffienct during decelleration.
So during landing they're dumping lots of unburnt leaded AVgas onto major metropolitan areas every hour.
Leaded emissions cause a decrease in IQ.

Muh chemtrails

your picrelated would like a word with you

Btfo

This is just low quality bait, just grabbed the first pic I found on google

op is rekt

>turbo fan engines
>leaded AVgas

You’re a fucking idiot, besides modern turbo fan engines are extremely efficient at all stages of flight even on ground.

Not all airliners use modern engines

Not saying your image chemtrails but atmospheric spraying is a patented technology for weather manipulation And weather manipulation is a proven occurrence, the Beijing Olympics for example.

Oh god, you’re worse than that faggot
. Please point to ONE turbo fan or turbo jet engine that uses leaded AVgas.

All jet engines use either Jet-1A, JP8 or a similar variation.

Yea, I know what you are talking about, just don't know much about it

Care to explain this to me the OP

I can see chemtrails and i can see contrails
A contrail i can observe usally disipates quite quickly sometimes it will last a hour or so
When i observe a Chemtrail it is initially a thin line resembling a Contrail but then does the opposite of dissipates it actually gets wider and wider and wider eventually covering a whole section of sky in a thin washed out haze .

So care to explain ? or is this just a bait thread its hard to tell

It's not even a theory anymore. People just generally don't care.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratospheric_aerosol_injection_(climate_engineering)

youtube.com/results?search_query=chemtrails&sp=CAI%3D

Water vapor does not "condense on planes " it condenses when the super heated air passing out of the engine meets the -40 degree air.

Probably just the vapours acting different under different atmospheric pressures.

came here to past this
OP do you ever get tired of sucking dicks?

Usually it's just fags sucking me off, not the other way around

LMAO
I haven't seen this shilling in a while.
Do (((they))) just give you a list of topics and let you make your infantile arguments?

sage

Look up geoengineering you dumbass. They seed the trails and it releases a series of.compunds. they realized this a decade ago when they realized plane trails slow down climate change

>>"probably"

yeah also Probably not

DO NOT GOOGLE, I REPEAT DO NOT GOOGLE:

STRATOSPHERIC AEROSOL INJECTION

ALUMINIUM PARTICLE SPRAYED IN SKY

Seeding is certainly a real thing, but so is airplane vapor formation, how do to you tell the difference?

This is how

>when you checkmate yourself

Yes you roo rapist I will.
High pressure systems will cause the CONTRAILS from jet engines to dissipate quickly.
Low pressure systems cause these same CONTRAILS to hang out and widen massively. Look it up.
If your country had weather, you would know this.

Well actually they're referring to any chemical but the one around the plane. This is the meaning of it, even though if you pull it apart it can mean that.

Don't really care, I'm just trying to let some stress off without ruining my liver.

i love when it hangs makes massive hazed out skys for dayzzzz, awesome job contrails

BTW, not OP

It's aluminum to mask detection systems.

Dumbass

So we don't have to wear tin foil hats to keep the cloud men from reading our minds.
Sure.

Looks like the pentagon is getting nervous that people are starting to bring up the chemtrail issue. Very clever using a vpn.

Weather Modification Association

>probably

They're getting to obvious with it. The past three days have been insane.

see Tons of videos from all over the place in just the past 24 hours.

>If you believe that chemtrails are a thing, you are a misguided and uneducated dumb ass.
>What you call chemtrails is merely water vapour that condenses on planes, there is plenty solid science behind it.
>Prove me wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDaTrJc_0rQ

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=_HmuoLjKGlA

REEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=yiIbh-SO0fA

I don't believe in The tooth fairy either.
One thing is fact stratospheric aerosol injections
is the real term to joogle. SAI stratospheric aerosol injections

Red pill dropped ignore shills get researching!

It would be cool if they sprayed a mixture of cats shit/piss, pig blood, bird shit and piss, calcium and silver into the sky.

I've heard they spray dihydrogen monoxide, which can cause death if you breathe it in.
WHO estimates an annual 360.000 death toll of people getting gassed with it.

Barium Aluminum Sulfate to be precise. And you're a hell of a lot more conductive once enough has been ingested.

Let's just pop some silver iodide flares from my cessna and seed some clouds, goys.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKLC4HtCvOw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nwonVY_cNS4

bump

Trump will fix this too, right after the wall is built.

I work on jet engines for a living and wtf did I just read?
Also I totally belwive in geo engineering. which involves high altitude aresol sprays. Its actually well doccumented for anyone who wanta to get woke.