How the fuck has this destroyer of worlds survived for so long?

Other urls found in this thread:

realfarmacy.com/pepsico-says-it-will-halt-use-of-aborted-fetal-cells-in-flavor-research/
archive.fo/3X4br
youtube.com/watch?v=bm1FazD3sdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They say these folks drink baby blood. or Stem cells.
FWIW, I guess. That they do live unusually long lives is a fact.

He probably literally eats babies.

No memes he gets fetal STEM cells on the daily.

Literally consuming babies to obtain unnaturally long life.

alien lizard dna

so its a clinic in switzerland that specializes in swapping out your blood with childrens blood
basically they filter the blood and then for a period of time the ghoul gets rejuvinating properties, increased energy and better overall health.
going for regular replacement of blood keeps these vampires going
the clinic is pretty exclusive and requires a non disclosure agreement in order to be accepted as a client
many of the worlds elitist ghouls use it

eat pineal glands of children under 10 and drink blood of babies

He's only 87, he is not yet David Rockefeller-old but he'll probably be

WHAT EVEN IS THAT FLAG

Sacrifices. His people have done this for a long time

going out on a limb here, but I suspect it might have something to do with the best nutrition and medical care money can buy

Lots and lots of pizza.

Here you have it. A billionaire who has the power to influence the world, just looking like a regular defendless grandpa

Most likely yes, Soros has the best medical care available. Sort of like Mr. Burns in one Simpsons episode except he has real real treatment that keeps him healthy.

Most likely organ transplants and countless blood transfusions.

The funny thing being that this drawing is more of a reflection of conspiracy theorist mental illness than anything else.

Dude is keeping in good shape. Soros is the MAN, respect, keepin' it real 1% life. Fuck all haterz, jealous cause poor lol

Seriously literally seriously this.

>blood from youth actually helps reverse aging
>that's why Rabbi's suck the blood from the foreskin
>that's why (((elites))) do all that child sacrificing satanic shit

George Soros goes to a gym. He's fairly fit, for a very old guy, but still flabby. It is possible that he is often conscious about his health, and the food that he eats, as well.

ive noticed evil jews tend to get really old

>
>WHAT EVEN IS THAT FLAG
Darnnn, It looks like is some British something

It literally is this, it all comes from abortions (really), this is why Jews puch them so much.

Fuck, Pepsi created Pepsi Max using aborted fetuses. I'm not kidding.

It's Bermuda, hover over it you fucking mongoloids, if youre phone posters, kys.

M I L K E R S
I
L
K
E
R
S

Foreskins and sacrificed baby souls

>attributing drawing the wrong artist

>Fuck, Pepsi created Pepsi Max using aborted fetuses. I'm not kidding.
source?

>thinks we waste our time learning about every useless place on earth

He's 87. Even my grandpa lived to 87, and he was not rich.

Of course you'd say that angelo scum. As long as the aryans are gone right ?

They were using their taste receptors for flavor research

realfarmacy.com/pepsico-says-it-will-halt-use-of-aborted-fetal-cells-in-flavor-research/

>be american
>get aborted
>have to taste terrible soda flavors so amerilards have good sodas

I was actually referring to how nobody's assassinated him yet but everyone's talking about his age. 87 is nothing in billionaire years. the baby blood is implied.

all you have to do is hover over the flag, retard

lewd ID tbqhwyf

They say there's already a legitimate way to cure cancer without the downsides that chemotherapy gives you. The reason why they don't give you it is because cancer is profitable Af. If this is true what else do you think those doctors are hiding ?

money

>He doesn't get it

Sheer paranoia and the best security money can buy.

I'm trying one last time to climb out of poverty and find a good woman to marry. if I fail at those two things, I'm going to buy another rifle and start practicing again.

>baby blood
>infant bbq

this

Because things dissapaer over the bermuda triangle?

That's a terrible 'joke'

>Ambrosia: the startup harvesting the blood of the young

archive.fo/3X4br

Simpsons predicted this

Bart did saved Burns with his blood after all...

Why die when you can make the world suffer?

The jew drinks the blood of babies and are so ugly both bodily and soul that god doesn't really want to take them.

Because you’re not man enough to do the deed op

Found the jew

do a favor to the world, if you are on our side kys. We don't want top level retards on our side.

gametes do not deserve human rights

Spell it out for me then, because I don't think there's anything there. If you won't it's pretty obvious you just made it up.

You don't deserve human rights

Christ he looks like a flabby late 60s man. People his age usually look like they are gonna break if you sneeze near them.

my neighbor is living in Bermuda.. He is a self made billionaire.. his name is john deuss

George Soros is based af. He literally did nothing wrong.

Don't forget Tim Buckley helped with the image too.

Have him give me money, really it will be a good investment

he stole 600 million from the Russians (they tried to assassinate him several times and he is living in Bermuda because it's so remote , to avoid further assassination attempts)

He took oil from the soviets with the promise he would pay them later after he sold it.. He sold for hundreds of millions of oil to South Africa secretly (which was under US embargo due to aparthied ) but he never paid the Russians in the end... He said ''fuck it'' to the Russians..

guy got balls of steel

There's a thin-line between "balls of steel" and just being a fucking moron.

Jewish blood drinking rituals. They've never forgotten the power of the blood but pervert it due to their anti-life nature being the deimurgic forces manifest in the material realm.

He ate my foreskin in 1992, fuck that guy

He looks like he has 2 minutes to live anyway. Smart choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=bm1FazD3sdU

How would someone eat foreskin, I mean from a cannibalistic perspective, on a sandwich or as chopped as topping for something?

Heart with pacemaker and stem cells.

Probably grind it up and snort/smoke it

>outlaw abortion
>tyrone rapes your wife and impregnates her
>you have to raise a rape baby

Drinking some babies blood and some satanic rituals of course