Serious question: Why doesn't someone assassinate this evil prick?

Serious question: Why doesn't someone assassinate this evil prick?
At least fucking protest him. He is the worst human being on the planet and no one bats an eyelid!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WeZhvQaN-Vo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is too old and everyone just hopes he will die soon.

Because good people don't do that kind of stuff.
Which is why evil people run the world, because they do.

he will use the serum just like that 102 year old Rothschild faggot.

Good point. But we do just stand idly by and allow him to nation wreck without a single word in protest.

Do you mean Rockefeller? Luckily he is dead.

Anyway, Soros is prepared. His son Alex will take his place after his death, so the Soros shenanigans will continue.

He's a false flag to usher in the Nazism of his youth

He loves horsing around. He is just a big silly

Because all wh*Tes are cucks.

doesn't George move around with an army of like a 100 mercenaries paid to protect him from all dangers.

Well, Russia has a warrant for his arrest so let's ask them. It must be nice to have a cabal of heeb bankers that aren't globalist and loyal only to the country they live in. How does Putin do it?

We were gonna.
>youtube.com/watch?v=WeZhvQaN-Vo

It's his demonic spawn which should be dealt with.

Because Americans are too soft nowadays. We no longer have the passion or motivation to commit violence for what we believe in. Charlottesville was an exception but look at how quickly that died out. The second men got publicly exposed shamed in the media they hid away and pretended to play good goy. I doubt there will be another rally like that again frankly. Jewish consumerism and entertainment along with social media have turned us into drones who don't have the ambition or initiative to fight or sacrifice for what we believe in. This is why there won't be another civil war in America either, at least not anytime soon.

His kids are worse. They don't have to carry around being Nazi collaborators selling out their own people.

why not do what the mossad did to abdullah ocalan
they snatched him up in kenya i think and dropped him off in turkey where they put him in prison for life

No, that's not it. He's been fucking shit up forever, most governments fully aware of his shenanigans, and nothing was ever done to stop this absolute turd of a person.
He buys politicians, that's why.

They can murder Muammar Gaddafi but the old Soros kike and related gets a free pass. We need a White Ethnostate such as the Northwest Front so we can simply drone strike these faggots and be done with it.

Can someone explain soros to me?

>he is the worst
so new, so naive

Yeah that's the second thing. He is a personal friend of many ultra powerful shady people. Plus as you said he buys the politicians. No one will assassinate him, since he is way too powerful and also cooperates with people who usually are behind them.

Good men really have their nuts in a vice. Whoever did such a thing would be putting everyone they love at extreme risk for being made an example of. The problem we face isn't merely corruption.. These fucks are so fucking evil that it is very, very easy to come to the conclusion that satan is real and they work for him.

I thought Trump's first order after taking power was going be to hand a picture of Soros to Seal Team 6.

>These fucks are so fucking evil that it is very, very easy to come to the conclusion that satan is real and they work for him.

They ARE Satan desu.

>Eyelid

10/10

>woe is me, woe is me
A lot of political people are complaining about him, but I'm not going to tell you who because you don't deserve my information, O.P., you sappy little cuc'k.

Made mega bucks off of finance, now he promotes open borders and pays for B.L.M. and women's marchers for the lulz. He's an infidel, lad.

quick rundown
>jew originally from hungry
>as a youth he worked with nazis confiscating valuables from jews and rounding them up to send them to the camps
>he nearly bankrupts countries for a living by manipulating financial markets; prime example britain and others (he's a wanted man in russia) tough rich before and from a wealthy family this is how he became an elite
>he siphons money through charities and doesn't deliver; prime example: haiti when almost no infrastructure that was supposed to be built was built
>open boarder globalist
>he played a large part in incentivizing the recent flooding of african and middle eastern migrants into europe
>he funds civil unrest and riots then makes money off of it; example BLM
>he started pushing open borders for israel but then quickly backed down
>after all the attention he's been getting he placed most of his known money into special interest - holding organizations
>his son is primed to follow in his footsteps

>no one bats an eyelid
no one balls an eyesack
cocksucker probably has 1000 children
running around so he can kidnap and
suck the lifeblood to stay alive
they didn’t start calling them bloodsuckers hundreds of years ago
for nothing