Gun control just passed in Florida

>orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/political-pulse/os-gun-bill-final-vote-20180307-story.html

>The Florida House on Wednesday gave final approval to a bill that restricts gun sales and sets up a program to arm some teachers and other school employees.

>Democrats favored the gun control provisions in the bill – a ban on bump stocks, an increase in the minimum age to buy a rifle from 18 to 21 and a three-day waiting period for all gun sales – but object to the “guardian” program that would arm some teachers and other school staff.

>The bill also creates a “risk protection order,” allowing police to confiscate guns of people who are involuntarily committed under the Baker Act or who pose a violent threat to themselves or others. Gun owners whose firearms are taken away under the order can petition to get them back after 30 days.

Well, fucking g r e a t. Rick Scott is almost certainly going to sign this fucking garbage. Half of this bullshit wouldn't have even been part of the fucking conversation if fucking Trump hadn't of brought it up. Even if he is doing some fucking 84D intergalactic backgammon and nothing ever gets passed on the federal level, the "Gunshine" state is now fucking cucked. Great!

get ready bois

>conservative americans will STILL not take this opportunity to start shooting leftists
look out america, you'll be us in no time

>Trayvon finally gets justice...

It’s not gonna be signed

>The bill also creates a “risk protection order,” allowing police to confiscate guns of people who are involuntarily committed under the Baker Act or who pose a violent threat to themselves or others.
And this is a bad thing?

Governor already said he wont sign it as it arms teachers.

>muh gunshine state
>muh based Florida

Ha ha Chaim Gonzalez.

Notice the kid not grabbing for a gun because his parents taught him responsibility

What makes you think that? Scott has been a huge cuck on the gun control issue, in large part because he's going to be running for the Senate and he needs to suck some Dem cock to get there. Worse yet, he's probably going to cuck 100% and strike out the armed teachers section of the bill.

He can line-item veto shit.

This is retard level gun control. Basically fucking anarchy compared to civilized countries. You gun fags are unbelievable. What, you can’t wait 3 days for a gun? You think commited people should keep their guns?

Americans are some of the absolute stupidest people on the planet. No wonder you’ll never be the leader of the free world again

>sets up a program to arm some teachers and other school employees.

This is a win. Baker Act sounds shitty, but it's already in place. They can already commit you if they want to. IDGAF about the rest.

>Be 18
>Have parent or friend that is 21 or older buy gun for you

Wow this new law really helps club down mass shootings

I look forward to when young men are drafted and given rifles to fight with they couldn't buy.

Please kindly kill yourself immediately.

Fuck off, you pathetic leaf. Shall not fucking be infringed.

Effectively none of these laws would have done jack shit to stop the Parkland shooter.

>implying there wont be a spike in committed people

Only takes them to define wrong thinkers as insane to disarm every conservative

>My neighbor voted for Trump, therefore he's crazy and a violent racist
>Yes ma'am, we'll seize his property immediately without any due process

Jesus wept, you roo fuckers really are just as spineless, stupid and pathetic as the faggot brits

Straw-purchase, illegal.

>Gun control just passed in Florida
DO IT, 'MUTT!

HERE'S THE OPPORTUNITY YOU AND YOUR MOUTH-BREATHER HORSES HAVE SPERGED FROM EVERY BOLDLY ORIFICE, FOR TIME IMMEMORIAL, TO BEEN WAITING FOR -- A CHANCE TO TAKE DOWN "MUH TYRANNIES"...!!

SO, USE YOUR PREEEEEECIOUS SECOND AUTISMENT RIGHTS AND RUN THE RIVERS RED, EXERCISING YOUR FREEDUMBZ...!!

JUST
FUCKING
DO
IT,
CÛCKS
! ! ! ! ! !

...Or is you all just sperg-the-sperg only, but never an hero the zero, Dumbf-like yellabellies?

They can already commit you involuntarily under Baker Act. Only temporarily though.

If scott signs into law, the state will be opening themselves up to counter suits on its constitutionality. If the legslity of an adult starts at 18, the rights of that adult cannot be infringed against due to age. This will blow up on them and cause my property tax to increase to pay the states legal fees.

Doesn't sound like they made it illegal for 18-20 year olds to have guns, just that they can't buy them.

>illegal
Oh well then good! No one ever breaks the law.

Honestly this isn't that bad. I'm against banning bump stocks but the rest makes sense.

>3 days to wait isn't that long
>armed teachers should stop a shooter sooner
>crazy people don't need weapons, most of them are the school shooters

Kek

muh guns !!!!

>all these schools get shot up, no guncrontrol is passed
>one kike school in (((florida))) gets the same treatment
>commie gun laws are sent screaming through the legislative process.

>dat Bakelite

Parents are not a straw purchase.

something zimmerman didn't have

>an increase in the minimum age to buy a rifle from 18 to 21
Lawsuit incoming.

In Canada you wait 0 days before buying a firearm.
Under the Baker Act having a 'family' member call the police gets you 72 hours in a mental hospital without any legal recourse to avoid it. And family member means ex girlfriends as well as actual family members.

Fucking cancer. Soon in 30 years no guns rights. After every false flags........... fucking sell outs

Yes they are. Buy a gun for someone who legally cant have one is a crime regardless of their relation to you.

>"I tant tweatch the bookth. Shooth the worldths."

We have a culture. You don’t.

So is murdering people, retard

No limit on the number of times you can be recommitted for 72 hours of evaluation in a row.

>an increase in the minimum age to buy a rifle from 18 to 21
Since people think anyone under the age of 21 is too young to buy guns then why are they old enough to vote? If they're that immature, dangerous, dumb, ignorant, or incompetent to safely own a firearm before turning 21 then they are can't be trusted to vote.
> a three-day waiting period for all gun sales
Are there any stats showing how long people have owned guns before they commit a crime? If people want to go on a mass shooting spree and they buy a gun and wait 3 days it's not going to stop them. Most people probably wait anyways to test it before they want to go out killing people if they were going to do that.

Cringeposting. Nobody who snivels this “HUUHUU REBEL NOW HUUHUU” shit means it. You come across as intensely childish.

Start the civil war now!

You can legally own a gun as a minor. Gift purchases are entirely fine. It only becomes a straw purchase if someone makes a purchase in your stead, i.e. you give them the money to do so.

Lol ‘American Culture’
>Mexicans in sombreros
>fat fucking inbreds
>school shootings and muh guns

You guys have 0 culture. You have AMENDMENTS that were set up to be AMENDED.

You do get something like a public defender to make sure it's not being used to fuck with people like that. But even if they get you out right away you have to wait for the court process to get your guns back with this proposed law.

>Literally no one was raised in a situation like this
>Closest was unloaded shotgun on wall or under bed
>Gunstores don't sell to kids
>Books are under 10bux or a bit over
>Guns are more expensive than most kids will ever be able to afford
Man, with this cartoon, you'd think the artist literally lived in some society where they just give you a gun for existing.

> three day waiting period
Makes sense .. should have been one before now. A week makes even more sense.
> arming teachers
Idiotic
> minimum age from 18 to 21
Line item veto
> Risk protection order
Makes perfect sense and is probably the best part of the bill. Keep weapons out of the mentaly ill's hands and you have to be pretty fucking mentally ill to be baker act'd.

I see what you mean - as a gift yes that's fine.

Not under the Baker Act.

>increase age from 18 to 21
Lawsuit incoming.

this

The Stoneman Douglas highschool shooting didn't happen according to how the media reports, and is a false flag attack. Here in Arizona, you can get committed to an in-patient facility for a 72 hour evaluation for running into a street in sight of a cop. It's common place for liberals to call racist, homophobic, working white men mentally ill, even if said person calling names is a transgender, homeless nigger.

I hope Florida, California, New york, and Illinois get FEMA death camps once the U.N. steps in.

Where is based Gaetz?

Hope they ban all semi autos and confiscate all said muh gunz.
You don't fucking need them le 56%

who determines what "crazy" is?
defend8ng againstctyranical government makes a person crazy?
how do they determine crazy? will this bypass hipa laws?
use your head, user

You've sold your country to China and can go to jail for telling the truth. Eat shit, leaf.

>21
>waiting period

who cares? Sounds OK to me. Should be some places with no waiting period though.

>Post-national maplenigger insulting American staples
They have the largest sombreros you have ever seen.

honestly this one gets me. If democrats want to push this one so hard then let them. They are saying 18 to 21 year olds are too reckless, dumb, incompetent, and dangerous to own a gun. So we should up the age of voting from 18 to 21 for the same reasons then. They can't have it both ways. Either that age group is too retarded to buy a gun so they are too retarded to vote. And if any lefty says voting isn't dangerous then why are they reeeeeing that trump was voted into office? Clearly if voting isn't dangerous then Trump isn't dangerous. OR they can just leave both the same age of 18

>21
>constitutional right of an adult to bear arms is being infringed
>who cares lol
Fucking retard.

THANKS TRUMP FOR FUCKING IT ALL UP

its obvious you dont understand the constitution of the United States, and, bill of rights that cannot be infringed.
keep sucking muzzie cock, faggot

Do shitlibs actually..

I mean do they *actually* ACTUALLY actually ACTUALLY believe that these laws will stop mass shootings? Do they think that once someone signs the bill, mass shootings will never happen again, its all over, everything is fixed?

I won't even go into the SHALL NOT part I'm just trying to understand the derangement of the left

Fucking hell lads I'm in Florida and I'm 19

I don't wanna wait 2 years to buy a gun, I just moved into a shitty ghetto and I need to defend myself from burglaries

if the UN were to ever step in, those fema camps would be filled with god fearing, white nationalists.

>a fucking waiting period
I don't get this shit.

If they had a gun buyback program which paid me double what I purchased my guns for I would be tempted to sell them back.

Just order an 80% Fl bro. It's technically not a weapon

>. No wonder you’ll never be the leader of the free world again
I forgot about that part of American history where we achieved #1 status after banning guns.

>I'm willing to sell out my rights for (((dollars))).

Useful idiot.

I'm not trying to take anyone's rights away. I figure everyone else isn't willing to sell and wants keep them so my actions are not harming anybody.

You're right, we need to make a new one closing down access to the first ten. Modern idiots cannot handle the threat of responsibility and are likely going to amend us down to square 1.
>freedom of the press!
>ehhh not today goys
>right to trial by impartial jury!
>mmmmaybe not for republicans

>21 to buy
Hahahaha fuck your "gun control."

come on, as it would be easy...it`s not fucking Somalia, EEUU has a more solid justice system, conservatives will NOT be disarmed don´t be fucking stupid, imagine a fucking schizo or a fucking bipolar retard win a fucking gun, there a re certainly few people who are not prepared to awn a fucking gun, get over it you dumb fucks, maybe you are responsible and a decent man, but there are some dumbfucks who are a danger.

Dammit, now its going to be harder to murder wild pigs without my bump stock. Time to get a tax stamp and buy something full auto....

Rationalize it however you want. You'd sell out.

>Upon arrival in Florida, you shall be Raked.

I watched almost all of the debates on this through the senate and the house. Fucking eye opener, I literally can't remember one male speaker that didn't use effeminate talking points to muster emotion. I'm reading old debates from the founding fathers right now as well, fucking disgrace.

Think again champ.
>Excluded from participating in the Coach Aaron Feis Guardian Program are individuals who exclusively perform classroom duties as classroom teachers
(e.g. actual fucking teachers aren't allowed to carry guns unless they are ex-LE or some other gay shit)

Here's a well deserved (You).
Don't spend it all in one place now Dieter.

Does this affect ccw holders? (The wait time)

I would sell them IF the price was right. To be fair though I would keep my .38 special snubby. Keep your guns, I have no hang ups on owning any kind of guns.

What about private sales and gifting?

After witnessing the tragedy caused by your post containing triple digits, I am going to receive international Jewry financing to organize a March to lobby my country's lawmakers to restrict your high capacity posting. Something must be done to protect the trut-I mean narrative, and the childr- I mean shills that need it to continue thriving in my great nation.

No one cares how much you'd make for selling out the militia, idiot.

FOUND THE LOOPHOLE!!
**digs bunker system**
You mean if I say something against the Govt
**installs CCTV**
About them tracking my every forum post and movement
**draws out sectors of fire**
they can call me crazy for defending the 2A
** lays out razorwire on perimeter**
and take away my only means
**digs minefield**
to defend myself from a tyrannical govt?
** welds AR500 plates onto MadMax mobile**
Let's get this party started!
**disappears local Communist supporters**

Back to plebbit with the rest of the trash.

Perhaps you should review the Fifth Amendment in regards to depriving people of life, liberty, or property without due process.

>doesn't even have free speech
>criticizing America on their gun policy

Perhaps if your countrymen were more freely armed your government would be more hesitant to encroach on your rights.
You're not in a position to lecture anyone leaf brah.

gj free thinker

Fuck outta here bitch.

you need guns to fight off the robed sex offenders

I'm not part of a militia though so how am I selling out something I don't belong to?

>2018
>under thirty
>adult

>Wanna go to a shit hole desert shoot some sand niggers, get blown up and paralyzed, or killed? 18? Come on down!
>Wanna cast a vote that could help alter the course of the nation? 18? Come on down!
>YOU'RE NOT RESPONSIBLY DEVELOPED ENOUGH YET TO BUY A GUN AS A CITIZEN UNTIL YOU'RE 21

>"Fuck I'm a crazy guy who wants to buy a gun to kill people"
>buys gun
>wait 3 days
>get gun in 3 days
>shoot up place

None of this shit will stop anything and only just cause shit for law abiding gun owners. What happens when that shit fails? Will they repeal them? No they'll stack more shit on top of that. What happens when that fails?

america is built on guns guns and capitolism are truely american

I agree but the law sets it at 18. Do not give them a single inch. Look at he bigger picture.

The US citizenry is the well armed militia described in the second amendment.

How many aren't up for election or retiring?

guns shouldnt be taken from americans