What was the biggest purge of corruption in human history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when Sup Forums turns israel into palestine ill let you know.

Well that's gonna be a byproduct of the draining of the swamp, but what I want to have is something to compare what's happening now to. There's over 18000 sealed indictments. Let's assume a quarter of them walk for giving information and another quarter get non prison plea deals, that leaves 9000. If 9000 people are purged from society for corruption would that be the biggest in human history?

The French reign of terror

In modern terms, there hasn't been one, since the result has historically been trading one corruption for another and simply getting rid of enemies.

Best candidate I can think of offhand that fits your criteria would be the proscriptions under Lucius Cornelius Sulla, or the proscriptions under Octavian Caesar- both of which have debatable points to them.

Hmm, okay, I think you might be right.

>The Reign of Terror, or The Terror (French: la Terreur), is the label given by some historians to a period during the French Revolution after the First French Republic was established. ... Between June 1793 and the end of July 1794, there were 16,594 official death sentences in France, of which 2,639 were in Paris.

Would Trump qualify as a legitimate God Emperor if he purged the swamp, destroyed israel, ended the FED and the IRS, repealed the 16th amendment, unlocked the hidden technologies and medical tech, and restored sovereignty to mankind?

Can someone explain the love of Palestine on here to me? Global jewry is public enemy #1 for sure, but I don't get this humanitarian desire to rush to the aid of poor desert muzzies that dindu nuffin. I thought you fucks hate Islam for its current colonization of the West and endless rape of our women (perpetuated by jews)? I don't like Israel but I don't feel that should make me like Palestine sand nigs

not going to happen. too many Sup Forumstards side with zion over palestine for some unfathomable reason

Because Palestinians are based and Sup Forums is literally the internet version of Palestine.

>Infested with Jews
>Trying to take over the board with their shit just like they are trying to settle into territory that doesn't belong to them
>Daily struggle and opression at the hands of zionist kike shills
>Trying to just have some semblance of peace.

Sup Forums is palestine.

>too many Sup Forumstards side with zion over palestine for some unfathomable reason
those are called shills......

>Palestinians are based
They have high support of global terror among their population last time I checked. Islam is a black flag raised against the West and Arabs/Muslims need to go back to their desert shit hole just like the jews have to.

Israel is the #1 terrorist nation on Earth. From the USS liberty to killing JFK to 9/11 you are the most evil people on planet Earth.

Trump was more of an infusion of corruption

You're a moron.

As i said bucko, I despise Israel... that doesn't mean I have to like camel fucking mudshits that mutilate little girls and the endless other crimes against humanity your people perpetuate.

Your time is coming Ahmed

>Ahmed
You can't even pretend you're not a Jew. You guys are so bad at holding back your kikery it's like you can't.

pic related

The Holocaust.

There has never been one.

The holocaust was a false flag committed by zionists and blamed on Germany in order to use as an excuse to get Israel and to milk it until present day.

>pissed off little brown boy is mad

My first priority is the defence of the white race. Islam will pay for its crimes against the West and many rapes of our women. You can argue with schlomo about who is the rightful owner of your desert toilet in the gas chambers with him.

You're a Jewish shill. Your first priority is to D&C

pic related was the only one to ever have the balls

Until now.

Sulla cleaning rome

sulla was what happens if you give george soros a army

he was the roman jew of all jews

Augustus Ceaser purged his Senate didn't he?

Liberator's Civil War.
Traitors getting fucking removed.

They literally love them because israell hates them and they hate Israel aswell.
Like in Ireland, Northern ireland love israel because they hate palestine, and ireland love palestine because they gave them weapons in the troubles.

Sulla had the balls to try a few times.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars

Nowhere near what Marius and Sulla did, for the most part Augustus' proscriptions took place early on in his reign and they were relatively mild in number. That being said, Cicero didn't deserve it.

There was that one French king who genocided the entire Knights Templar and seized all of their assets and wealth.

I mentioned both Sulla and Augustus above. Yes, Octavian proscribed the senate, the patrician class, and the Equites. Some was to purge corruption, some was personal revenge (Caesar's assassination), and the rest was to fund his campaign among other things.

if i had to wager with god i would guess the biggest purge in human history is not recorded in human history

this

Germany was defeated unconditionally so the fake story would stick this time around (Britain apologized for atrocity propaganda WW1).

>israel turns to palestine
>instead of hordes of violent muslims germany and america get flooded with concentrated streams of superpowerful jews

I tend to agree about Cicero, though it was not Augustus' idea- Antony put him on the list and Augustus capitulated to preserve the triumvirate. Antony's grudge over the Phillippics did him in.

pic related

very conflicted on my man Adolfo
he purged society of some of the most rotten, corrupt elements that were destroying his country, but on the other hand his govt was filled with corrupt retards

>all muslims are the same
>surprised people do singing when foreign invaders destroy their homes and kill their families
>Sup Forums is one person
i can't imagine being this much of a brainlet.

Do you really want to know the future regarding Israel, Palestine, and the Jewish People?

something* although they might also sing idk

The devil from the heavenly consul

beautiful. can't wait for prison time/electric chair stats

He has the opportunity to be like Napoleon but he won't do it

>muh plus ultra
It’s mar a largos motto you stupid fuck

Who am I dividing? Jews and Muslims? They can happily kill the fuck out of eachother

Do you want to see how many of his former allies he kills or something while you wait your turn?

Those were all Trump hires. "The very best people" according to Trump.

It was called the holocaust, if only they were indeed killed in the ammount the media said.

rekt

i would want statues made of this man in a highly flattering saints row way