Shoukoku no Altair

Episode 13 is out.

The first cour comes to a close today. They've released the key visual for the second cour.

Other urls found in this thread:

comikonistanbul.com/#speakers
m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=zH-jq0epsWg
twitter.com/a2imy/status/892770922624458753?s=09
mobile.twitter.com/SimuGoma/status/911942698399023105?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They've also anounced the new characters' VAs:

- Caterina: Noto Mamiko
- Erbach: Shimono Hiro
- Carvajal: Hirakawa Daisuke
- Cassandra: Ito Shizuka
- Pinot: Koyama Rikiya
- Kokoschka: Ise Mariya
- Niki: Shiraishi Ryoko
- Wan Yixin: Naka Hiroshi
- Sigmund III: Hayami Shou
- Margitte: Han Megumi
- Gertrude: Kimura Juri

I particularly think that Hirakawa would make a cute Carvajal.

So there's gonna be even more fuccbois?

Along with some grills, yes.

Why does Mahmut need to be so brutal? ;_; He didn't look like a guy who didn't like war and violence to me during this whole affair.

> Niki
> Wan Yixin
Le happy crossdressing arc confirmed

Dont forget user, Mahmut is still a Kebab
So you'll see beheading or two by him in the series

I want to marry Sultan Orhan!

He's a wonder, being a cute fuccboi and a bloodthirsty kebab at the same time.

Looking forward to see the angel.

She is responsible for making her beautiful mother, her cute brother and best boy Orhan cry within the span of one episode. I also hated her "everyone killed a parent-so I must kill mine too" logic. I hope she pulls her shit together before marrying Orhan.

We don't deserve him.

Prepare your bodies for Leletits next week.

No, now there's going to be daddies

Good night, sweet sultan.

I like how Mahmut prevented whole shit becoming a never ending blood feud.
Truly he is a leader that a Türkiye deserves!

He's been steadily manning up and I like it too. I was afraid that he would also kill this little guy, but he proved to be better than that.

>no more weekly dose of Softbey
How am I going to survive? ;_;

Dont worry lad
New daddies will come soon

But will they be as soft?

QUALITY Balta bad guys. Ayşe should kill their remnants instead of her own mother.

At first I thought they'd just scalped him, but damn.

This cour has tons of QUALITY as its gone on, I was wondering if we'd hit Vanadis or Arslan levels by now.

>scalping
user, isn't that as bad?

Especially Divan has always been consistently QUALITY. I'd say we're on Arslan's level now.

I've been waiting for his VA to go full wimp,and he did it. I loved this scene.
Orhan is too pure for this world. I hope Mahmut won't have to chop his head off too one day.

After that I was worried they were going to poison Fatma for real.

Me too. And I think he would have done it if it wasn't for Kemal. Mahmut can't stand little boys losing their mothers.

I don't know, the whole "hey we'll kill you mother and put the woman who did it (who is your sister by the way) as regent until you are 15 years old" was not a good idea in the first place.
And then Fatma could have easily have been a good martyr for the cause.

All in all, killing her would have been quite dumb in my opinion, so I don't think Mahmut would have done it.

Is this a decent show if you like history? Arabian aesthetic are interesting to me, but I want to know if the rest of the show is good too.

I mean, he was so moved that he even kind of insulted the new sultans there. I feel that if they were more short-tempered, things might've turned sour for them there.

Surely Ayşe went full retard on that matter by wanting her mother dead for no other reason than the others did it, but removing the former sultan has always been the way to go. If they actually killed Fatma, they should have killed Kemal too instead of making Ayşe the regent sultan to prevent further strife.

It was perfectly okay to kill your brothers to prevent future disputes in the Ottoman Empire. Having the shota killed made more sense than killing Fatma.

It doesn't have a historic bent on it as much as say LotGH or Arslan. It's more of a character story.

>Arabian
It's the Turkiye Statocracy you pleb which is a fictional nation based on the real Ottoman Empire.

>Is this a decent show if you like history?
Yes and show will turn into Full Turkish Horde mode soon

>Arabian aesthetic
Don't say that in the thread of a show about Kebabs. It's rude.

The aesthetic is even better in the manga, and I think the story is quite engaging with a considerable amount of Sup Forums plots. Mangaka has put a lot into world building. Also, you don't only get Ottoman Empire, but other historical states and cities too. If you are already into history, finding parallels with the real history would be fun.

The only caveat is that the most beautiful girls in the show have dicks.

Speaking of Kebabs, heard there is going to be comiket in istanbul and they gonna talk about the Shoukoku no Altair tommorow at 12:00

I want to amuse Zağanos Paşa.

I also read his name as "Zaganuz" in a book. I wonder which one is right.

Do they really hold that kind of events in Istanbul? I saw a couple of shitty /cgl/ events, but that was it. Who will be talking anyway?

I want Zağanos Paşa to take a shower for once.

With me inside.

Okay, I just looked it up.
The only thing that would interest me would be Katou Kotono meeting İlber Ortaylı.

>With me inside
You want to make sure he washes himself properly and doesn't bring shame upon Türkiye by being smelly, right? How very commendable.

comikonistanbul.com/#speakers
Also get ready for cringe
m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=zH-jq0epsWg

I'll be getting the art book next week. From what I've seen on the internet, shit is pretty.

Stopped watching this show after Episode 4, should I get back into it?

We don't truly deserve such angel.

real shit starts now boi
Get in the boat while you still have chance

The show doesn't really have to do a lot with history though.
The way the Ottomans are kinda victimized for example is like trying to say that the Mongols weren't an invasive force or something like that.

>sünnet clothes
>dick jokes
Okay, the cringe is real. I kind of pity the guy because he had to walk in those clothes.
But I admit that I kek'ed at "Mahmut? What kind of Mahmut is that?" part, because that was my raction when I first saw Altair manga.

I hope the new ED features more smug Mahmuts. This ED song was too good, I'm sad to see it go.

I want to watch a SoL about the court life at St. Michael.

Speaking of Mongols The Ottoman Empire founded by the Turkic Kayı clan who were fleeing from them

I don't understand what this is, but I want to eat it.

I wonder this event will help Altair to get aired on Turkish television

It's Ciğer or Kuzu Sarma from looks of it

The only merit of that happening would be helping Katou get some money from the licensing, and that'd be it.

Thanks, it's ciğer sarma alright. Never seen or eaten it, and now I'm curious.

Yep, its ciğer (liver) sarma
But this one is really hard to make i heard

> Hey bro stop poking your baton to me ha ha
> That's not a baton my dear Bayezit

Posting best birb.

After reading the recipe, I changed my mind. I love eating liver but I'm not sure if I can eat liver wrapped in fat. What did they make Katou eat that she draws food like that?

Altair Nasheed Videos when?

Speaking of food, why is Kyros constantly hungry?

Dont be a pussy, a mere lamb's fat wont kill ya

He's trying to break free from twink mode.

Dunno man she is huge Turkoboo
But heard she has Turkish friend that gave the first Turkish title for the manga
Aka "Türkiyeli Alnaşr Altair"
Then she changed to "Altair ve Savaşlar Kitabı"

Now i'm really hungry, fuck

The feeling of disgust is too strong. But I'll try it if I ever find a restarurant that makes it.

>try to break free from twink mode
>become a grill instead
Life isn't going as he wants for Kyros.

>Noto Mamiko
Caterina with her voice would kill me, moreover her scene with Suleiman.

I didn't know about that. I like "Savaşlar Kitabı" better because it's actually in Turkish. "Al naşr" is plain Arabic. Both has nothing to do with the Japanese title though.

>toad poison

That's a fancy cup. Do you think Zağanos sent some poison for the deed?

> Altair gets aired on TRT1 on prime time
> All Ottomanist young males adore and want to become Turkish fuccbois and traps
> And females becomes Fujos
> Especially those with hijabs
> yfw Ecdad-ı Fuccbois and Ecdad-ı Traps start to appear
> yfw Erdoğan approve project to turn Turkey into 2D Nationalist Trap Haven

That's interesting, but you know that it will never happen and all Ottomanist young males will only want to fuck Lelederik or any other heathen girl. And Erdo would definitely go full "eeeyy Katou" for depicting our ecdad as fuccbois and label everyone who watches this travesty as terrorists.

This is making my head hurt

Is this a notebook? It looks nice.

It took me a while to realize it. It's not as bad as Mahmut's arm in the ED.

Also Kyros's tattoo is pretty sexual.

Dude i saw AKP guy complaining about the show at first
Then he became full Altairboo, having Mahmut on his profile pic n shit

Fug, meant to

?

Knowing that I like something that those kind of guys like is a weird feeling. Normalfags getting into some random anime is always cringeworthy.

The bag is poorly drawn. It looks like it's floating, on the wall and on Kyros's leg at the same time.

Zağanos just isn't himself when his hair looks fluffy instead of greasy.

Greasy hair = Serious Zaganos
Fluffy Hair = Kokoro goes Doki Doki Zaganos

Judging by his hair, his heart might have started going doki doki back in Divan.

Do you like Turkish pearls or Rosewater?
twitter.com/a2imy/status/892770922624458753?s=09
mobile.twitter.com/SimuGoma/status/911942698399023105?s=09

I'm not used to MCs being manly and alpha. Sasuga Mahmut Paşa.

It's the anime dvd cover

I wonder what Greeks think of the show
Especially the Kyros

why not both.jpg

I swore to never go to pixiv, but I couldn't stop myself in the end.

I thought this was the cover. It surely looks better than this.

> itaintgonnasuckitselfinfidel.jpg

What's with all those beads? Some turk thing?

I just noticed that Mahmut doesn't look like a twig there. I like it.

It's Ottoman bling. When you are rich as fuck, why not spend it on some fine jewellery?

Yeah
Chelenglik if im not mistaken

>Zaganos-sama will never look down on you with a smug on his face as he orders you to suck it all the way

Catarina x Iskender /ss/ doujins whem?

Doesn't it go for every guy and girl (male) in this show? The smug levels are too high.

Google doesn't know that word.

Any good r34/doujins?

Now that you mention it, this show has a particularly high level of smugness. I don't think anyone can top Ismail, though.

this is where the anime changed his character... manga Mahmoot doesn't like war or harming civilians but when someone is trained to fight he'd murder them in a heartbeat if they threaten him

the people of this manga are realists in battle for survival, even pure angel Carvajal burns thousands of soldiers to death to protect his city

I think the Kakegurui staff did this scene
There is no other way to explain his level of smugness

I thought he was a girl at first

my heart

Muh dick