What do you love most about America Sup Forums?

What do you love most about America Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8w3HSvjLupI
youtube.com/watch?v=5U0sui2hknQ&list=WL&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cars until 1972

The anal anguish it creates worldwide just by existing.

Spend more on military than anyone else

The fact that even at our worst we're still the best country in the world. Also the fact that being an American means so much more than anyone can understand.

The potential it still has in its roots despite the structure being constantly attacked

ayyyyyyyyyy

To be honest I don't like anything anymore.

You guys have ruined us all.

yup yup

Killing commies in their "rightoues anger."

Guns beer tiddies n BBQ.

Even with the fact the United States is scattered around the world, even if we're in massive amounts of debt, even while we're slowly losing our history, culture, language, and face, even while politicians local, state, and federal are all working around the clock to destroy this country we're still somehow on top. Imagine, just for even a second, what we would be if we followed the Founding Fathers, imagine the strength, the beauty, the grandeur, the absolute awe and inspiration that nation would produce... That's the Union I want.

Guns

Being the most free and prosperous nation in the world.

Gun ownership

Honestly i just like the freedom of telling nigger and jews to fuck off without any repercussions and the ability to defend myself in case i am attacked.

the years 1790-1941. rip my homeland

Yes

Yes

i literally only like the american accent and some college life aspects. everything else here sucks dick -- especially the demographics.

if there was somewhere else in the world (that wasn't black) that had the american accent in a very significant number, i'd try moving there

i like the freedom to shoot a gun into your ceiling while balls deep into your mom and texting 40 side chicks,"Its 420 fuckers"

Freedom of Speech, and The Right to Bear Arms.

>fuck that dirty nigger, I'm glad he got shot.

I like the sheer scale of it. Thousands of miles of gridded roads and farms. Large ports in almost every coastal city. Multiple cities with millions of residents. Multiple biomes.

Its just a shame America decided to stop its expansion. There's literally nothing different about expanding southwards now than back when America was expanding westwards.

Canada you pleb

Nobody loves America anymore :/

This

>What is a Canadian accent?

Wow, you said everything, George

If we expand southward we get the people who live southward. Manifest destiny is over, sorry to break it to you

>WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF A JEWISH STATE AND A FUTURE FOR CIRCUMCISION

what did he mean by this?

Bill of rights

But your not the best country in the world by a country mile.
Also you're arseholes. So there's that.

That's because we had to be the asshole. Don't make is be the asshole, please.

Soary?

Pic. related.

freedom and of course, cheap food

Not necessarily. Colonialism is an option. The subjects of an empire don't necessarily need to become citizens. The confederates understood this.

What is there not to like?

>Great food
>Culture
>Comfy southern state and North west.
>Guns
>qt's
>Great friendly people

Country fairs

>culture

ummmmmm, what?

And then there's population replacement, like we did in Canada and Australia and you lot did in the west.

Smoking a joint at the gun range.

>America has no culture

You have to go back wetback.

No I don't blame americans. They are good people and respect freedom. Your government was just too árrogant and stupid. They made only bad choices since the Nixon Shock.

I think about this all the time and it ultimately made me a fascist

Yep

show us some examples

I like how we can have guns even though that is now a fleeting ammendment

I love Americas young boys. Home alone gives me the biggest stiffie ever.

Copland

Second amendment, huge open spaces, cheap land if you know where to look, ((diversity)) of climate and terrain, and their police’s ability to implement the law (compared to ours at least, not including drug related crime).

Monster trucks

based rican
the west wasn't populated at all (save a few Indians).

Very few of the inhabitants have a passport.

The white people.

You are just projecting.

it's inevitable collapse

its*

Great men in American History telling the Cuck media to go fuck themselves. Find me someone that did it better?

youtu.be/8w3HSvjLupI

The baseball cap, found on every continent and in every country.

comet ping pong pizza

that's an invention not an example of culture

wow, yet fascism is directly the opposite of what the founders intended. have any of you ever taken a basic history course? read even a few of the founders' letters?

how much better we are in every other way in regards to our neighbors (leafs)

The Germans had some innovative solutions to that problem.

Inventions are culture.

Not much that couldn't be enjoyed elsewhere aside from the feeling of knowing you're God's chosen country and the food. Zaxby's is underrated.

then why do we have separate words for them?

very true, but if all else fails, smallpox blankets are the way to go

>not 1790 to 1861

>What do you love most about America Sup Forums?

Free speech and guns.

A B52 can drop a lot of blankets. Haha.

we survived the Civil War, but getting involved in WWII was what killed us. After that, civil rights, Hart-Celler Act, Middle East war bullshit, and everything else I can't think of right now are just nails in our coffin

9/11

America refers to a people.
And like people America is flawed.
At the end of the day, you know how fly we are because everrryyyyfuckingboooodyyy can't stop talking about us. If you don't have haters, you aren't doing it right.

Shelf
KEK, m8

Nice try, George

Ok so we can finally agree that art isn't culture because art and culture are separate words. Great. So we have come to the conclusion that Europe now has no culture.

White people.

Hello and would you like Kool ade with that shit wheto?

Btw these Soros thugs were able to identify eachother at that riot by their New Balance just a small factoid.

If your going for the nigger food I'd actually say Popeyes over zaxbys

Even Popeyes is shot.

Try Culinary Dropout

Unfortunately good food does not exist in the Midwest.

>But your not the best country in the world by a country mile

Your country ceased to matter after the 1940s, much like your garbage opinions.

You just gave me the biggest America boner, holy shit I love this country.

We have it, it's just hidden in random bars and it's mainly pizza and burgers.

Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Guns.,, I own 20k in firearms alone (not including safes and 80k rounds of ammunition.) honestly though half of American population is shit. Liberals and niggers have ruined the world and the US is there base of operations. We are insanely overdue for a new civil war. MY DAY WILL COME TO PURGE THE HEATHENS.

Midwestern food is great. It just isn't that complicated. If you're telling me a well done roast with mashed potatoes, carrots and gravy isn't one of the best goddamn meals imaginable then you can go fuck yourself.

I concur, doctor.

chick-fil-a, NRA, tailgating, qts in texas dancehalls, pecan pie, barbecue

this country is done for, though.

where the fuck is the zaxby's sauce?

not bad

Exceptions they don't
Military is only 16%, more is spent on healthcare

The unneccassary rioting. This place is a real hoot when those are going on.

It's not being born anywhere else, albeit maybe Canada, Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, or Britain.

The diversity.

youtube.com/watch?v=5U0sui2hknQ&list=WL&index=2

>FREEEEEEEDOM

We are the current holders of the light of Civilization created by Rome. I often wonder ehat they would think of us. Would they be proud of what we've accomplished or disgusted that we've made the same mistakes they did?