ITT: soul wrenching pictures

ITT: soul wrenching pictures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNUnbgsh2tM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really, you get all angsty over obvious shops?

How do we fix this country?

NO

genocide, ethnic and ideological cleansing, eugenics, isolationism

YOU WON'T! PUSSY!

She might as well not do it at all, that way they cant kneel.

its shopped. the real kid was white

I saw the original on plebbit. Someone literally colored the baby brown. lmao

Besides the two fags what is wrong with this?

the only thing missing is the open mouth

>lord of the rings getting intertwined with all those children shows and capeshit

thats actually pretty sweet as things go, im glad this couple had a nice gift they can both treasure created by someone with a skill they value.
Pretty wholesome if you ask me senpai

Is it a black kid?

its photoshopped
that pokemon go shit is still cringe though

America is beyond fixing

It's a fucking edit you dumb retard

Kids taking a knee with a fist in the air (doing that Kaepernick bullshit)

HOW DID THIS COUNTRY GET SO BAD?

I don't remember it being this bad EVER! Yet here we are and it only gets WORSE! Why can't anything change? I own my own home and I know deep down that the Jews could take it at any second! Why did we let them subvert our country? Why did it come to this?!

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

youre a fag and that drawing looks like fucking shit.

Lmao this is the future you chose burgers

All that will be remembered of Europe is they smugged themselves into an early grave.

The UK in a nutshell.

Lord of the Rings was a kids show for a lot of people.
There was a cartoon long before those live action movies that made it popular ever came out.
Believe it, or not LOTR used to be a super nerdy thing to be into, and those movies fucking ruined it. Now you a little about a time when you weren't born yet.

But hey, at least least you don't have guns!

>white women will never have thin waists like that ever again

the edit is better

this is clearly a special ed class

He was referring to the plentiful reactionary themes in Tolkien's work being mingled with all that modernist bullshit, I think.

That's shopped fuck's sake

good on those kids, fuck that indoctrination bullshit.

What a heartbreaking image.

Obviously "America", as it's currently constituted, won't last. No empire does, especially when it makes the sort of mistakes we've made.

The best we can hope for in the near- to medium-term is a "velvet divorce" of sorts. A political and legislative Balkanization along political and ethnic lines. This is LARPy, yes, and it isn't feasible given current attitudes, but it will become more tenable as tensions rise. Another collapse along the lines of the 2008 economic crisis could be a flash point which radicalizes people. Frankly, the pain of inaction has to override the comfort of kicking the can down the road.

I don't think non-whites will be purged from the North American continent. I don't think a Dickie Spencer-style pan-Europeanism will take root, either. These are large-scale solutions, and we've seen what results from large Imperial scheming: we wind up with overscaled, deracinated nations.

Regionalism must take hold as the empire breaks apart. Newer, stronger, more local ethnicities must rise from the smoldering ash heap. One major issue with America is its sheer size. Whites in Seattle, for instance, are incapable of sticking up for whites in Texas or Alabama. They aren't one people. It's laughable to call such an arrangement a "nation".

So we need to reconstitute ourselves. We need to form more solid, ironclad attachments and form smaller nation-states. We need to replace this imperial shopping mall model, where citizens sell one another down the river to migrants, with real ethnic states.

I hope this can be done without bloodshed, but that's a distinct possibility.

This is honestly poetry, Hanz.

This isn't so bad.

This.

Any idiot can see that he is photoshopped into that pic.
Yeah, that's a likely scenario lol.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

>ITT: soul wrenching pictures

thats sweden? it looked like the US at first

I'm tired of entertaining lingering glory of this dead empire.

Look at the writing

Our world is just sick. Its like a tragic sitcom of the ignorant as they imbibe any and all unknown substance to see what happens. Then, as the side effects manifest these stereotypical characters, as they are expected, surely deny what is happening. The see, but yet, don't see. They hear, but they hear nothing.. these people around so many of us cannot, or will not, see what is right before their very eyes. Its no wonder that these Jews and other secret society types openly mock them. Anybody who has been exposed to the truth knows that it really is a matter of accepting what you see. Unfortunately, the hard truth is that one must trust their eyes to present to them what is there. These people, those who surround us, are the true source of the pain we all suffer. You see, one who commits a crime is not necessarily the only guilty party. If there has been sufficient notice and opportunity for any and all to stop the criminal, and it was NOT taken advantage of, those otherwise are guilty also. Welcome to the modern age, friends. The very era that for so many years has been so loathed. The era of justice, or the era of just us. Let us all hope that the future holds peace, true peace for us.

Top keks, Waldo is such a fucking pervert

At least the niglet won't turn into Elliot Rodger

What's happening here? Is there a source with audio?

>implying spics trespassing your borders every night and day don't exist
>muh gunz
Ameritards are truly the most retarded people in the world

What am I looking at?

You just know that woman who scolded that old lady literally wet herself

A nigger in it's natural habitat

>black people are not here for other people's entertainment
>yet the GIF's she's bitching about are entertainers like Michael Jackson and Chris Rock
I do not understand.

I guess the nigger is forcing those chicks out of the seat so he can sit?
I feel like there is more to it than that, they looked like pissy little feminist cunts, probably had it coming. He didn't physically touch them either, so have to give him credit for that much at least.

>we are getting to the point where children will be taken away from white couples and given to faggots

how does this guys brains work, why would he raise some niggers nigger

>How did the country get so bad
>Anime poster

Its sweden. The signs just above the seats say "Designated Seats". Probably for disabled/elderly/pregnant women.

STOP

BROCKED

I don't know what to say.

Lmaooo

>WAHHHH WE WANT NIGGER EMOJIS FOR REPRESENTATION
>WTF WYPIPO STOP USING OUR EMOJIS

Every fucking time. Nothing is ever enough for these people.
And there are tons of reaction images that arent niggers, stupid bitch.

epic

canadian citizenship ceremony, more chinks and poos just what we need!

>*punches wall* "get out my seat bitch, handicap seat is for me"
>"come on mom let's get out of here, don't look at the nigger"
>"don't call me a nigger" *punches wall*

>fuck that indoctrination bullshit.
>gets indoctrinated
wew

>No empire does, especially when it makes the sort of mistakes we've made.
Good to see someone is indeed alert and watching. I don't know how many people are still buried in the "we can go back to the 1950's" mentality without addressing the core problems facing the country.

Weebs like you.

>you just gotta lift, bro

Fucking kek

>my wife's son

Is this a real thing? I thought it was just something anons said ironically on Sup Forums for laffs.

>

ecelebs are cancer

Force them to surrender any other citizenship they hold.

...what a fucking world man.

youtube.com/watch?v=VNUnbgsh2tM

Hey the original democrat party platform.

It's a fucked up situation. Many women try to lure guys after they spawn a nigger and realize they fucked up. I bet she gave him more sex and other things like cooking for him than any woman before. I'm pretty sure they met in a church too.

K

hahahaha I always lose at this

OP's photo is shopped, but yes there are several real "my wife's son" dudes out there

Honestly that's kinda cool.