When Blacks shoot each other at school, it doesn’t make headlines, why?

When Blacks shoot each other at school, it doesn’t make headlines, why?

It's not news when a dog bites another dog. It's news when a dog bites a human

So it’s so normal that we just ignore it? What sense does that make? I think it’s racially motivated.

These days, it's more like the news is when the human bites the dog. Nigger crime against whites and their own doesn't make local or national news like it used to. If a white kills a nigger, regardless of reason, the news outlets go nuts.

Just like when it was the Mexican girl always "accidental"

Why aren’t we spinning this to imply that the MSM hates niggers? I think we’d be able to play the angle that it only gets media attention when it’s (((white kids))) who get shot

Lurk more and you'll learn why.
Not normal, just normalized.

Simply because it doesn't fit the (((agenda)))

It was just an ((((accident)))) they even say so on the news

>accidental

looks like a headline to me

Wrong. It's only news when a human bites a human.

it doesnt fit "the narrative" of the left.

You see, it didn't have the right publicist. You have to promote these things to the (((media))) prior to the event. Otherwise the cameras won't be there. Also this wasn't a glow in the dark nigger sanctioned event.

Even when dindus do sumfin, dindus dindu nuffin. Racist

was it a white Hispanic shooting Jews with an AR15™

Yeah, charlottesville got more attention than this and only one person died. It's pretty clear that they care about white women more than blacks.

or the illegal who killed the white girl in sf

it perpetuates the negative stereotype that blacks cant aim

Goes against the narrative

Maybe if they held the fucking things upright like they're designed for instead of sideways like the tards they are, they could. But don't tell them that.

So if it's a black kid, it's an accident.

You know why. We all do.

Nigger pol is talking about it too. They're skeptical about the headline.

Should form a movement demanding that they cover every mass shooting against Blacks. That'll put the numbers in perspective.