Rias or Akeno?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/news/43969731
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rias. I will never understand how this website can be so infatuated with side girls.

Rias. She's not just hot as fuck, she's a great character.

Rias because Akeno comes with her as the mistress.

Asia

Why do i have to pick when Ise doesn't?
This combo is already better then anything else in the series

Redheads are normally my favorite, but I just couldn't get into Rias.

Literal fucking insect. The show would be universally better if she was removed/altered greatly

Akeno

They're a package deal. Besides being Rias's Queen piece, she's also her best friend and confidant. Akeno is an outward sadist with a submissive side, she outright states that she wants to be the side piece mistress to Rias although because they're glacially slow to fuck she threatens to take the initiative.

I don't think Akeno has ever hit Isse so if I have to pick then her because "heroine beats hero for intentionally/unintentionally lewd behavior" is so fucking boring and overused it puts me to sleep.

Sexually aggressive kuudere harem girls like krulcifer in bahamut and akeno are much more fun

Akeno. Black hair is best hair

Raynare is better that both.

Along with Xenovia & Koneko.

Wich one have hairy pussy?

I wanna paizuri Rias and Akeno

Rossweisse of course.

Rias, but I'd rather have both.

All the DxDs of course.

>xD
Fuck off.

I prefer Rias because her Seiyuu is a virgin

I have the Koneko portion of that gif modded into my Osu! which my mother saw. She said "that's nice" sarcastically and then looked really disappointed.

ara ara > no ara ara

Also Rias a shit.

Samefag.

The answer is always Akeno.

That's something moms do all over the world user. Best way to handle it is to manage her expectations. Show her this one "accidentally" and Koneko will be just fine.

>the one Akeno hater in every thread.

lmao too accurate.

I've always been more inclined towards Rias, mostly because she exceeded all of my expectations personality-wise.

The S1 and its OVAs were so damn good. I miss watching them for the first time

Didn't she give birth two years ago?

No, she's not a slut

why ARE the doujins shit?

>myanimelist.net/news/43969731
She got married instead.

Please stop spreading false rumors

Akeno.

Sup Forums should formulate a set of millenium problems, stuff that has been debated since forever but has not been answered yet (satisfyingly). This one could be one of them.

It's kinkier if it feels like we're going behind Rias' back.

Yes.

Japan has an NTR obsession but it has become increasingly harder to NTR Issei since he basically is the alpha Chad that would usually be doing the NTR'ing in the first place and the vanillafag japs don't see the potential in it since it haremshit.

It's fucked from every angle.

Kitten

Most series that get past a certain threshold of lewd in the series itself suffer in the doujin department.
I'm sure there's some Freudian psychology to explain why people don't like striving for things handed to them or something, but that's how it is.

why this show is trash?

It's not though

rias is a bitch. she won't go after issei herself but then gets pissy when other girls do stuff with him.

reminder that she bore Issei's first child

best girl

You tell us

Akeno really is best girl.

Very difficult choice but I'd have to go for Rias mainly because of her hair

best girl of course

Rias I hope

why is your opinion trash?

Pound the cat

smash the pussy > pound the cat

>Raynare
Burnt offerings not welcome

I have been into Akeno recently.

mah nigga

Will anyone ever love her?

I do.

Akeno, easily.

I haven't seen the later seasons. Do they lose the smutty charm the first season had?

>Liking ashes

Raditz 3.0 sucks

BB shitposts are delightful

Id rather koneko, fox loli and dragon loli

rias is the best

Then why does TLR have so many good doujins?

Because a lot of the artists behind those doujins are good friends of Yabuki, that's why.

Why not both?

Rias looks 10x hornier then Akeno there

Gasper easily.

Akeno is my MOM!

The only correct answer.

Immaculate conception