When will the anglos stop their illegal occupation of the MALVINAS and return it to their legitimate owners?

When will the anglos stop their illegal occupation of the MALVINAS and return it to their legitimate owners?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/motoring/top-gear/11137879/Jeremy-Clarkson-stoned-as-Top-Gear-crew-abandon-cars-and-flee-Argentina.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_gHdWBK1724
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The eternal anglo, killer of everything that flies, crawls, swims and walks.

Perfidious for heritage.

Didn't you lads lose the war?

shut up and let it go

When you faggots nut up enough to take it back.

Says the country that has been gangbanged by Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay at the same time. Losing 80% of his male population.

Slide thread by a CIA bot
Move long anons

must have been pretty good times for the last 20% no?

How can it be illegal, Argentina never owned them longer than the time it takes me to shit.
Get fucked.

You rape babies never seem to keep amazing me.

Not really. Paraguayan women are disgusting.

didn't you southern goat fuckers kick out the crew of Top Gear just for visiting your country

telegraph.co.uk/motoring/top-gear/11137879/Jeremy-Clarkson-stoned-as-Top-Gear-crew-abandon-cars-and-flee-Argentina.html

just a bunch of south niggers

no one invited you, mutt

damn i didnt realise there was so much animosity between you lot down in south america arnt you all of the same decent why so much anger?

H982 FKL my "white" Argentine friends.

Spain?

It was never yours tho.

We aren't the same and we all hate eachother.

This is the 67th time you've made this thread.
But hey, you finally changed the image and put on a proxy, good job.

Why? Did they kick the shit out of you too?

You'd be surprised how much hostility you'll find in your typical argie, we are either talking shit about other countries in south america, or we're talking shit about england who "stole muh faklands", or then we're talking shit about ourselves, about our leaders, and their supporters.
We are really hateful people.

It's a shithole anyway, you're still not getting it back though.

OH...MY....GOD...

Get fucked scum

Nah, Latin America is like that. We all hate each other and throw all the bants we can. However, we can all agree that we all hate Chile the most.

Why would they give it to the French?

youtube.com/watch?v=_gHdWBK1724

What's a Malvinas?

Did you mean the Falkland Islands?

Don't you guys find it a little embarrassing that you used to be the world's greatest power and now you can't even take an island from Argentina after 150+ years?

>slaves
>rightful owners
That's the opposite of what those two concepts express Mumgambi

didint you guys already try this shit ?
Oh wait... be patient wait for the muzzies

Come take it.

Sudacas will be sudacas.

when you regain the ability to use diesel-electic submarines

If being a sudaca means I don't to see headless bodies hanging from a highway bridge, then I'm glad to be a sudaca.

Besides, you talk as if your shithole of a country was better than ours just for being in north america. May I remind you which of the two has a higher HDI?

>American education

Speaking of the falklands, the british government will finally allow a flight straight from Brazil to the islands, to bolster tourism.
Previously you had to travel to Chile to then travel to the islands (cause butthurt argies wouldn't let flies get out from their land or something like that).
I'm visiting, baby!
However, what is there to do in the falklands? I know I can see penguins and a bunch of old argie military stuff destroyed, on the ground, near the sheeps, but is there anything else to do there?

p.s.: The falklands government is also lobbying our congressmen and taking them on trips to the islands and giving them brochures about their history and shit so we stop supporting argies, and it's working

they had mandatory polygamy for a while

Paraguay is a fucking weird country, did you know they were created by jesuits and their crazy dictator had MANDATORY intermarriage? It was literally illegal for a white man to marry a white woman, kind of like opposite Jim Crow

>I'm visiting, baby!
You realize there's fucking nothing on those islands right? They are purely of strategic value

Whiter than you muhammed. I'm 1/32 dutch and I keep the traditions alive. My family wears clogs everywhere.

there are penguin, sheep, ice, argie helicopters and historical falklands' war stuff, plus it's pretty empty and its islands so it has beaches and shit

Do you even know when the Falklands become British?