Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

Well, this was pretty comfy and charming. How did you like the first episode?

Nothing happened.

>comfy slice of life
>wanting things to happen

Best first episode of the season so far. I fucking loved it. The calm and relaxing atmosphere in a dystopian winter setting with cute girls doing cute things (and trying not to starve). The backgrounds are great, and the OST is good and really enhances the episode. The character designs are simple but work so well.

This might be my ideal anime, but I'm sure they'll somehow fuck it up as more episodes will be airing.

But things did happen. one of the girls got mugged and threatened.

Did she just masturbate?

Cute blobs.

Chito is so adorable.

I read about 20 chapters of the manga, it's pretty good and still comfy. I didn't even know this got an anime

War never changes.

Cute girls surviving cute apocalypses? It's the genre I didn't know I wanted.

10/10 would adopt

Because that girl was an idiot for not arming herself.

I loved it, the atmosphere was amazing. For some reason I'm starting to tear up now, 10 minutes after finishing the episode. Not sure what that's about.

It's the state of the art of moeblob.

post yfw cheeto burned books

10/10 would muzzle sweep again

>weapons are abundant and worthless
>food is scarce, MREs are gold

Who was in the wrong here?

They should have at least picked up the handgun, just in case.

It was an amazing episode. Sad to say that I may have to abandon the threads on Sup Forums though. If the last thread from this show was anything to go by then this thread will soon be full of idiots who don't know how to keep from spoiling stuff.

I may be wrong but I got the impression that rather than winter season it is a nuclear winter

Wow, it's almost like metal last a lot longer than food does.

Just watch the episode, then join the thread. I thought that's what most people do.

Which one is more potato-like, manga or the anime? This is very important.

And read in a post what direction the show is going to take in 4 episodes.

Yeah I'm a retard, I realised what you meant after I posted.

Normally people start producing food again once the war ends.

Manga.

That requires there to be people. They've traveled for over a year in the manga, only met two people, two robots, one fish, one potato plant and one unknown animal. For thousands of kilometers in every direction it was just bombed out buildings.

Is that a Tupolev?

Thanks for the spoiler. I hope the unknown animal tasted good.

So fucked up.

They usually produce food during war too.

And the idiots have made it into the thread.

>dystopian
I saw people use that word so many times in the centaur's worries threads and it drove me mad.
A dystopian setting requires a society, which here doesn't exist. It's post apocalyptic, which is different.

Stella no Mahou
Made in Abyss
Now this.
Are potatoes in right now?

Honestly what did that spoil? These series can't have much of a story.

I wasn't spoiled yet at this point.

boring trash

How old of a man do you need to be in order for Honda to want your dick?

I'm rather reminded of Mitsudomoe.

I didn't read the manga, you simply can't call something dystopic when all we saw are two girls going on an adventure.

The Road: anime edition

Is comfy apocalypse the best setting?

Didn't expect White Fox to adapt this kind of show. Doesn't feel like their type.

>child soldiers looking for food
Sure seemed dystopic.

It's okay, some people can;t appreciate atmosphere. Maybe Black Clover would be better for you.

Cute girls doing cure things in a post apocalyptic setting. Are we starting to feel the wake of Kemono Friends?

>The Road
It was edgy, not comfy.

Is it lighthearted or drama? Spoil me before I make a mistake please.

Melancholic slice-of-life.

>a little girl
>lift a minigun so easily
Is she a terminator?

I don't want to have sex with these girls. I want them to have sex with each other though.

I thought it was pretty comfy. At least the book was, I suppose the movie would probably be more crushingly depressing but I haven't seen it

They should not be lewded under any circumstances.

I haven't read the book. The Movie was mostly about fleeing from cannibals. Also, autumn landscapes.

I honestly and shamefully thought it was slightly boring. I really enjoyed the manga and loved the additions made by the anime but they probably spent a little too much time on adding details.
Or perhaps it was because the music somehow oddly suited and did not suit the show at the same time. I don't know, this is getting me all sorts of confused.

I bet they look like malnourished skeletons when undressed; I bet they look down right anorexic.

Their past 2 series prior to this bombed badly. Dunno why they took this as well. At least their next one is Steins Gate so at least they will get money again.

It was what I expected it was going to be. I feel like I'm going to love this anime to the end.

Alas, rule 34 and 35 are unavoidable. Such is what years of lurking have taught me.

hontoni subarashiiii

i really liked this one, tabun anime of the season, great discovering

Instant drop

You won't be missed.

>streaming

This episode blew me away, and I think I now know what my AOTY is if Mahoutsukai no Yome bombs.

That was so good, I'm going to love this show.

he's someone who thinks the title and summary are spoilers; ignore him

The sound direction was really great.. I was impressed.

>changed to a shooting stance
S...she was serious?

>Dick sucking sounds

The sound effect for the rifle firing and the bolt cycling was real nice

Is that a FAMAS?

The simple fact that this story manages to be comfy while tackling immemorial themes like war or what it means to live, is pretty great.
In short story, you get a criticism of the current society of warmongers that we are, always about to kill each other, so much that we have lost sight of what was truly important and what is actually essential because weapons can't feed you, give you heat or comfort. And then, you get the counter-argument the next moment, that war might be horrible and all, but due to the limited aspect of those valuable things, conflict is truly unavoidable and it is therefore necessary to get yourself ready so that the other doesn't get the edge over you. It is in human's nature, in Nature's nature itself.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

wut

Just marathoned the first episode. I'm surprised how much I liked it.

Absolutely disgusting, i bet you also want them to hold hands while intertwining their fingers and gaze lovingly into each others eyes as well don't you?

I see. So it wasn't 'Nam. This was Ren-chon's actual prequel story.

>Si vis pacem, para bellum.
Translate it, Romans.

this was good

>marathon
>single episode

What?

If you want peace, prepare for war.

This might have been good but the fact that the protagonists are literally moe blobs kinda ruin everything.

It's kinda like Amanchu, but they don't even have a normal mode, they're always deformed.

Lurk more newfag.

>Girls Last Tour

....I don't like this name.

These two are wife city!!

So, mangafags, since I know you're going to bring it up anyways what are some of the major changes and differences here?
Sure I could just read it and find out for myself but I'd rather talk about it.

>what are some of the major changes and differences here?
It's colored and animated.

there's music and voice acting

>Haha just kidd-
>BANG!!!

What kind of rifle is that?

I'd say it's a Mosin Nagant but it's missing the magazine part in front of the trigger

I'm gonna sound like a pretentious art student but you could make a case for the moeblob thing to be symbolic, about innocent people existing in a harsh landscape which they try and fit into but there's always a contrast.

they look slightly shorter

Why is she so lewd?

Not much from the first episode. It follows the manga chapters pretty closely. I dont remember chito having that sort of flashback dream when they sleep in the dark interior.

Its an Arisaka, type 38 it seems to me.

So let me see if I get this right, we are in a post apocalyptic world in which human race have mutated in these creatures with huge eyes and no noses with heads as wide as their shoulders?

I'd sleep with my eye open around Yuuri if she pulled that on me.

Not only does she eat the last one she raises a gun to her supposed friend, Can't trust these people.