This flag doesn't make any sense...

This flag doesn't make any sense. Why would libertarians support the police when most of them are statist gun-grabbing authoritarian cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thin_blue_line
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're cuc'ks who like to put up a false front, lad.

Well said, Satan. Old/pol/ is right-wing libertarian and laughs at dead cops.
>You can't corner the Dorner.

>You can't corner the Dorner.
tfw we can't go back

It's just so contradictory. I don't get it. How can people be this fucking retarded?

Cops aren't gun grabbers. Libs are.
Cops just follow their protocols

Stop shilling and kys

>Cops aren't gun grabbers.
Yes they are.

>Cops just follow (((the Protocols)))
Fixed it for you, also

all that blue line shit is right wing virtue signalling

a flag doesn't need to make sense

Jews

>turn in your guns user
>I am just doing my job!

Hi Satan
You made a shitty thread
It was actually started by, and propagated by police officers, and their families.
Because us civilians will never understand how hard the job THEY GET PAID VERY WELL to do, and VOLUNTARILY SIGNED UP FOR. We just will never understand.
Most of the people who jumped on board afterwards are in fact virtue signaling though.

Think any of those guys want to risk their lives going door to door trying to confiscate weapons? Do they make the decision to start doing that or is it our politicians?

Good argument guys, jew York is a liberal high crime shihole

Fuck American police. They're all assholes. They're too trigger-happy, aggressive, and barely do their fucking job.

>protect and serve
They're not even legally obligated to help people. Look at Parkland. Four cops just stayed outside until the shooting ended.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thin_blue_line

The blue line people are just counter signaling to all the FUCK THE POLICE retards and blacks

>most of them are statist gun-grabbing authoritarian cucks
Wrong.

>policeone.com
>Our mission is to help officers fulfill their mission. We provide law enforcement with the information and resources they need to better protect their communities and come home safe every day.
Nice unbiased source

Get on the ground now stay still now crawl toward me now put your hands in the air now put your hands behind your back now- BANG
>Whoops, Simon didn't say!

And /thread.

Kys commies

kys bootlicking faggot

>doesn't make any sense
Welcome to the Libertarian Party! Here's your complementary copy of Atlas Shrugged and a one year subscription to High Times.

Dumbest comment

downvoted

>Think any of those guys want to risk their lives going door to door trying to confiscate weapons? Do they make the decision to start doing that or is it our politicians?
They can stop collecting a paycheck and join their countrymen in resisting if they don't want to die a traitors death.

Because American Libertarians aren't really libertarian in any way.

They're nationalists who are simply against the CURRENT government. Otherwise they love government control and cops.