HOLY SHIT

This show is literally unwatchable due to shit animation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=799dy4ueKQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watch the movies. Alot more palatable.

Watch your mouth, user. If you're not careful, Gundam is going to shift his dimensions and come for you!

haha Im watching it right now too and Doan's mobile suit kung fu was too much to handle.

>Someone shoots a missle at him
>Throws a stick at it
>Blows it up

Seed and Destiny are way better, watch those instead

Honestly, watching the original series is only really for gundam fetishists.

0079 has a very slow beginning but it gets better midway until the end. You kinda get used to repeated footage and the silly animation mistakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=799dy4ueKQs

QUALITY thread?

I watched 0079 for the first time this year and I loved it. Stop being retarded OP.

Am I the only one who flt that at least Gundam 0079 was coherent when it came to plot and character arcs? It was really hard to follow Zeta and ZZ since it felt like almost everyone was acting arbitrarily. Same goes for G-Reco

You kind of have to go into Zeta and ZZ with that mindset otherwise you will go mad. I've heard complaints from many people that Zeta is where everything goes off the rails and ZZ is just a slapstic comedy.

Zeta is a big tone shift and I kind of had to treat it as a different show in my head with cameo appearances your boy Amuro. In fact I think I treated Quattro as a completely different character in my head pretty much throughout the series, it made it feel like I was seeing an entirely different side of the man we'd gotten to know in 0079.

ZZ was the one that took the most adjustment, once the comedy tones down after around the first ten episodes it started feeling more consistent to me.

I can forgive G Reco, because it stands on it's own and I didn't have any distinct expectations for it. 0079->Zeta->ZZ feel like they should act as a trilogy with CCA serving as the capstone so it's a lot more jarring and unforgivable for me there.

LONG
O
N
G

I STRONGLY recommend reading Gundam: the Origin manga instead. It's fantastic and covers the same material plus more.

>literally
Kill yourself.

CCA being the capstone is the worst part. "Amuro vs. Char THE FINALE" should have been the hardest thing in the world to fuck up. Forget any other resolution or worldbuilding or whatever, just put those characters onscreen together for 90 minutes and you'd have an entertaining movie.

Recoa is just woman being woman. People "acting arbitrarily" is just show not tell. Everything makes sense if you use your brain a little.

>show not tell
Zeta did a ton of telling over showing

Zeta's pretty consistent when it comes to characters, for the most part. They act irrationally, and with extreme personalities, but they're still fairly consistent. I never found it hard to understand them.

The flashback arc is garbage.

>people recommending other materials that are supplemental to the show.

Watch the TV series, if a few bad frames of animation trigger you so hard you're a dweeb

any recommendations where they scanlated it complete? i only read til chapter 18 or smth online

in yuropoor where i live i can only import it in french and i refuse to read the language of the surrendermonkeys

Naw, it has a few off model shots, but the animation itself is fine. It has pretty good visual direction all in all actually.

Are you watching the blu rays?
iirc those looked pretty good and don't really remember any of those scenes in it

I see you have witnessed the monster known as Gundam. Come join Zeon where like-minded people can help you rid the earthsphere of these aberrations!

But the weird animation is one of the most entertaining parts of watching 0079

The faggotness of op is unwatchable

I binge watched 79 earlier this year, I fucking enjoyed it.