I must leave California

My entire family is fucking liberal /pol. All they talk about is fucking liberal shit everyday. Trump bad. Guns bad. Omg wakanda yass. If I stay any longer I will prob end up harming myself. Is there any good conservative states that I can move too. Doesn't matter how far as long as it's not California or some other commie infested fuckhole. I see the shit /pol talks about every fucking day. Fucking see trannies everyday at work. All my "friends" do weed, coke, or molly. I cut off all contacts with them because they would try to make me do this shit. I see fucking dispenseries in every street. There are people who abuse dogs and the police dont do shit. Hoards of homeless people who come by to fuck with hard working people. There was a kid who shot at our store and he still isnt arrested. The fucking degenerate kid always comes by to tag our store too. I cant ccw cause only celebrities and the cali elite are allowed. Is there any place I can just move to? Also, sorry if my eng is trash. I'm korean.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/67OhFd4pvHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Californians are unfortunately ruining everything, whether directly or by proxy.

#bookmarked

I won't be those Californians who vote Democrat after moving in.

Stop being a faggot and start doing the drugs with your friends. Things will get better REAL quick.

Fuck you degenerate fuck

Don't move to a conservative state you faggot. If you move to one eventually your family will move here too as they're forced to flee cali and they think "oh hey, user moved to X state so we'll move there too!". Then all of a sudden we have 5 new liberal voters.

Stay in cali and die there. God really gave you a bad hand. Maybe you'll be luckier in the next life, friend.

Obviously your homosexual beyond any measurable unit. So in that case, move to St.Louis Missouri. A friend of mine was born there and said it was pristine.png

I'm not telling my family the location. Fuck em

Stay.
When the state declares war on the rest of the country or tries to secede, you can stick around and act as a double agent or saboteur against the marxist leadership.
It will kinda be like the French partisans during WWII nazi occupation.

No need to go out of state. Just move to inland cities

then leave

stop typing about it and do something.

sounds like you need to become independent from your parents

Go to rural Nevada, it's dirt cheap.

That's a good idea. Use former liberals to destroy them and subvert them from within.

Except you won't be a commie

Nobody wants you, but you should leave and soon before SHTF.
Just make sure as reparations you vote red for 10 years

i'm gonna venture a guess here: all of them also make more money than you do, and you live like a parasite off of their hard work. it's fairly predictable with you underage, effeminate trumpcucks.

Move North West and join the imperative. It's one of the most logical plans out there.

Stop larping. Do it.

No I have my own job and I just turned 18.

inverse(California) = Wyoming

Come out to New Mexico user. We have open carry.

Arizona, Washington is fucked and Nevada is fucked or becoming fucked. If you live in northern Commiefornia then i would suggest Nevada just so you can travel back home for what ever reason within a day's drive.

This is why I'm sticking it out in this forsaken shit state.
This place was already was on the fast track to imploding under its own smug elitism and debauchery, then Trump won. Holy Cow. The idiots in the bay and Sac somehow rampped things up to a level not thought possible, which, ironically, is waking some normies up. This place is going to be fun for the next few years.

I only have one conservative family as neighbors.
They are civnash cuckolds.
Even our conservatives are retarded.
I long for a civil war.
Anything to end this horror show unfolding in what used to be my home soil.
I was born here and I'll likely die here.
For some reason I just can't bring myself to give up the fight.
Today I feel blackpilled.
Tomorrow I will fight again.
We're going to need reinforcements of some kind.
The cultural and demographic wars are in full swing and it's fucking rough out here in the Golden State.
Send us your good vibes because we need 'em bad.

Phoenix has a good sized Korean community.

Oh shut up and stay here. Everywhere else you go sucks which you will learn quickly in a blizzard or 100 degrees and humid wirh mosquitos. Yes the current entrenched political class here in CA is atrocious but as annoying as that is its still far nicer living here in Socal than anywhere else.

This is the kind of whitepilling I needed.
I'm a former Democrat who is now the object of Progressive hysteria (fucking white male).
I'm making headway with some of my normie friends.
They're catching on that fuckery is afoot.
But only because I drop baby redpills every so often.
Not enough to make them really swing their heads or anything.
Just enough that they know that I know things that they don't know.
And what little I let out is always 100% factually correct and easily verified by independent sources.
Getting the word out in SoCal is a grind and a half.
If it were manual labor it would be back-breaking, black-lung inducing toil.
I'm glad I'm not alone.
Cheers, brother.

california conservatives are the ultimate masochists.

I would just get a mini14 at that point.

Mississippi. We keep our niggers in line

Wyoming or somewhere near the great lakes would be my pick. How come back to korea isn't even an option?

You're doing it the right way too. Biggest mistake I made was trying to move too fast with some friends. Gotta go slow with most people, find an opening and just drop enough to get them thinking, then gradually build from there.

>If I stay any longer I will prob end up harming myself. Is there any good conservative states that I can move too.
When talking about the state that had least % of hillary votes and also looking for the state with biggest margin of victory for trump, comparing votes from trump voters vs hillary voters...
...Wyoming is the state that wins at both choices

West Virginia is the second place at both choices.

This may make you think you should pick Wyoming, but at primaries Ted Cruz had 70.94% there and the second place Marco Rubio had 14.53% there.

So wyoming problably voted for republicans and not for anti hillary (and guys like her).

So pick west virginia

>stop typing about it and do something.
Thats why he is asking were to go

This isn't a bad compromise.
Probably what I'll end up getting.
I have yet to purchase my first rifle; in my research this seems like the best balance between price, function and asthetics.
Since there's no long term testing yet, I'l just gamble and hope I don't have to sell it to get a Mini 14 later on.
youtu.be/67OhFd4pvHY

Depends on other factors. Do you like more rural or urban settings? What kind of weather do you like?

Either way, good luck user. I'm glad I'm not surrounded by the kind of filth you are. Be patient, build up some cash and get out of there.

>Biggest mistake I made was trying to move too fast with some friends. Gotta go slow with most people
That's so true. The only person I ever had fast success with was my wife and that's because women that are veeery into you would turn criminals even for your sake (yes I tested it).

Brain replacing old information with new is a painful and tiresome process for adults that many would prefer to avoid.

South Carolina is pretty nice
>good weather
>people are friendly
>some good colleges
>mostly conservative (northeast sc specifically)
dunno OP, just so long as you're a good christian boy you'll fit in in any conservative state

Wyoming is better than West Virginia. The gun laws are better, and they are in the process of creating a "Stand Your Ground" law that would prohibit the police from arresting anyone who shot someone else in self defense.

It also has some of the best fly fishing locations in the world.

I cry every time

Why not back to Korea?

If you want to be a rooftop korean, you are best suited for Arizona, New Hampshire, or Northern Virginia (Annandale, Fairfax, lots of koreans with guns).

It's hilarious that they think the solution to a Trump presidency is to act like an even more psychotic and exaggerated caricature of the way they acted right before he won the election.
I guess they really do feel that they have nothing to lose at this point.

>You move to Wyoming; Reddest of the Red
>Find a cheap house to rent in a nice, but quaint town
>Nobody in California has ever heard of this place
>1 Year goes by; all is well
>2 Years go by: all is well
>5 Years go by: all is well
>The 6th year you see a California plate. It's fleeting, you only saw it for a second; you aren't sure you saw it at all.
>6 months later, it happens again. Quick to dismiss
>A week after that, you see a Tesla. A chill runs down your spine
>You run into randy at the hardware store; someone in his neighborhood finally bought the house on the corner
>Drive by after work to see where they are from; a Prius in the driveway
>CALIFORNIA
>"FUCK; HOW DID THEY FIND ME?"
>You grip your steering wheel, your knuckles are white
>You take a deep breath, perhaps its a fluke, a freak accident

Con'd

North korea or south korea?

South and its a shithole too.

Avoid the Myrtle Beach to Conway area, it's meth and opioid country and ranked #8 in the nation for home burglaries. You'd think it'd be Detroit, Atlanta, Compton, but no, it's Horry County.

No....

Its how it happened here....

>giving up the chance to be a roof korean

bruh, no. I know it sucks ass right now but it won't last forever. War is coming and we need you to blast niggers and spics with us.

Im from new jersey. Where should i move? Can someone please buy land so we can start a village???

>6 months go by, you've seen a few California plates, but nobody has moved in
>Your worst fears seem to have been misplaced
>2 months later, you're finally ready to purchase your house.
>You put in a reasonable bid, acceptance expected
>Offer rejected, seller went with a higher bid
>FUCK
>Who bought it? "Some couple buying a vacation home"
>Where are they from?
>CALIFORNIA
>2 Years go by, you haven't been able to put in a bid on a house, Californians have been driving up the prices; a Whole Foods is going in
>1 Year goes by, you are finally able to buy a house, it's the shittiest house in town and 5 years ago it was worth half the price.
>It's okay though, you have your own property now, and you aren't spending 2k rent on an $800sq/ft appartment
>1 month goes by. The Whole Foods is finished.

Con'd

Move to Nebraska fag

>The Californians in the neighborhood get together to create an HOA.
>They come up with a set of guidelines for home appearance; your house doesn't comply, and will cost $20k to remedy, on top of the monthly dues.
>1 year later your house is up to code
>You mistake your neighbors house for your own in a drunken stupor from the bar
>While alarmed, your neighbor isn't armed, he's from California
>Hung over, you head outside for a walk
>A democratic election sign is now in your neighbors lawn; it puts you over the edge, you throw up
>The HOA has an ordinance about puking in your own yard; thattle be $25
>You walk down to the Valero for some ibuprofen
>In the distance, outside the Whole Foods; that fella looks mighty disheveled. Curious

Con'd

Just know you're an embarrassment to your entire family, you don't go against the family. Your parents created you to be apart of their unit, share their ideals, not to be some edgy incel faggot.

>korean

Dude you need to gtfo of Northridge and come to tahoe

plz write on word and copy paste after

>You come out of the Valero 'hey man, you got some change?'
>Fuck, its the disheveled fella, and he's...HOMELESS
>Fuck, fuck fuck. This is all going so wrong.
>How did this happen
>You rush home and turn on the news; the unprecedented drought continues, the reservoirs are almost empty. Californians are bad with water
>You turn off the news and go fetal, rocking back and forth; whimpering softly
>The phone rings; its the police.
>THERE IS A FIRE, GET OUT NOW
>FUCK FUCK FUCK
>You look outside, the fire is close.
>You start your car and rush down the road, it's smoky and hard to see; you forget the roundabout they just installed and wreck your tire.
>No time, you drive on the rim and narrowly escape
>You look back at your burning town with a single tear running down your cheek
>You realize you live in California

>muh family unit

My bad.

come to Texas. I know we've got a spic and nig problem but that's why we need to import more anons like you OP

>we have some of the fastest growing economies
>no income tax
>based Governor
>2/3 major sports teams are championship contenders
>lax gun laws
>good food
>plenty of nigger and bean free zones to live
>Blue Bell
>Whataburger (see pic related)
>we actually have water, sometimes a little too much

>running
>being complacent.

you are both faggot

>My entire family is fucking liberal /pol.
I was born to a Dem policy director, and a Dem walklist DB creator. I went to Malcolm Shabazz High and had a semester class called "Manwom in a Wom's World".
You could be exposed to worse.

At least in Phoenix you know you'e getting hot weather. In Socal, land of the best weather imaginable, you're getting 100 degree days in fucking October

GTFO AND JOIN A RWDS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!

>land of the best weather imaginable
califags pls

Just go to Nevada bro. Shits cheap and you can shoot your guns out in the dessert and nobody cares.

Also Sushi Fever's Monica's are fucking solid

We're going to be a spic territory soon

Go to college, get a job = get the fuck out

You've got two neighbors to the North that are good.
Idaho and Oregon
both beautiful states, and the rural areas are all red, so no need to worry about Liberal shit

move into the california hills, the further from the coast you are, the more you enter twilightfornia, land of guns, free speech and edumacated rednecks

>having as much rain as Seattle
>good

Micro-climates. Near pearl harbor doesn't get that much rain, north side of the island does though. I think I see 4 or 5 cloudy days a year, here.

mostly the democratic states have a coastline with nice weather, its like a electric flytrap, only wish it killed them too

We already are.
I was raised on the edge of Los Angeles County and Orange County.
Moving only a few miles here and there during my lifetime.
I can still see Pales Verdes if I walk to the shoreline.
I now live in what may as well be upper Tijuana.
t. Los Angeles resident.

Stay the fuck out of Texas, I don't want any of your family visiting during the holidays to get any wise ideas.

Youre already blue, faggot

>ruin the state you're from with leftist horseshit
>move to another state and ruin it

I fucking hate californians so god damn much. Can't wait till they all get deported to the shithole they created.

california here, just move out no one gives a shit

Take your shitlibs back you beaner cunt. And the beaners too while you're at it.

Wyoming^Texas = Utah

Idaho is close and looks comfy

Avoid Chicago. I want to kill myself everyday.

become a rooftop korean. I am korean too but I have a conservative family and live in a red state.

i kinda like that most folks just forget about nv

Stay the fuck out of Utah. You think it will be a nice conservative haven, but you're too liberal. You've been tainted. Stay the fuck outta Utah.

this

asking the internet to solve your problems is dumb, didn't you ever think that maybe if some place was a good place to live, people wouldn't be telling others to come live there?

look at denver.

Go back to Korea please, you'll be happier there.

Fuck off we're full stay in your shithole.

usually, people like you move to Las Vegas. But it's getting full... of faggot ass Californians like you. Man the fuck up and challenge all these pissants. You are outnumbers, so good luck, and die trying.

fuck off we're full

Fellow Califag here

It's not so bad if you move to the northeastern part of California. You gotta avoid the cities since that's where all the libshits are

Start cleaning up the streets

i know how it feels it may be a long time but time thinking about going to utah

Northern AK is soooo dope... Or what I herd

Move to Orange County, much better environment than Koreatown LA.

I feel you user.

t. jap in cali

OP you still here?

Wow, I thought Koreans were hardcore right. You are, but your whole family is liberals??? WTF!?

I live in Cali, too, and like you say, it is a fucking nightmare. People who don't live here just can't begin to understand what a massive liberal homeless shithole it truly is. Like you, I dream of leaving here ALL the time. I hate California so much. May try to move to Vegas later this year. Any place is better than the hell of California.

>orange county
Kek don't listen to this southern nigger just go out central eastern towards the small agricultural cities/villages. Southerners are just as fucking obnoxious as the damn Northerners preaching about how shit North is when neither of the fucks can grow a damn wheat field. Unless your a little rich city boy who likes to live in boring modern houses and not get to work then so be it. Swear I am going to bust a cap in both of these retard skulls.

t.Californian who has actually traveled the entirety of California