Mueller has evidence of Trump Backchannel to Kremlin

Hmm, what does Sup Forums think about this? Witch hunt? Fake news?

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-gathers-evidence-that-2016-seychelles-meeting-was-effort-to-establish-back-channel-to-kremlin/2018/03/07/b6a5fb8c-224b-11e8-94da-ebf9d112159c_story.html?utm_term=.e9cb092fb695

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-russia-back-channel-testimony-2017-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drumpf BTFO

A US/Russian back channel? That kind of shit has literally never happened before. Impeach this orange shit.

Fake news

it's not 2016 but 2017 and after the election.

>Mueller gathers evidence that 2017 Seychelles meeting was effort to establish back channel to Kremlin
But if Trump was colluding with Putin to win the 2016 election, why would he need to establish a backchannel in 2017? Wouldn't it have already been established?

>can't understand backchannel vs frontchannel

Putin and oligarchy amass billions they need to clean and store in the West so the russian corruption can't yank it back...
FSB Frontman: "Mr. Trump, let's skip over the hotel branding and get straight to the real estate money laundering."
Trump Lackey: "OK"

>back channel
Pence! Get the battery!

FSB Frontman: "Good deal making Mr. Trump. I'll send some girls to stop by this evening, since you're so smart at business."
Trump: "OK"

Drumpfty spoke to the Russians? IMPEACH NOW.

>washington
>post

FSB sparrows: "Oh Donny, let's play golden shower games, it's so kinky and naughty! Let's get crazy in Russia."
Trump Lackey: "OK"

Literally made up

SAGE

FAKE

NEWS

>back channel
>bad

they're not even illegal you fucking retard, back channels are used LITERALLY ALL THE TIME BY ALL PRESIDENTS. SHOO SHOO SHILL

^^^Correct.
It took 10 seconds to do a cursory search and find that out.

muh russia

>2016
Fake and gay

>back channel
This country is toxic and mentally abusive. I demand payment for driving me insane.

THIS TIME

THIS FUCKING TIME, I SWEAR TO GOD

WE'RE FINALLY GOING TO GET SOME DIRT ON HIM

you're not a very bright kid

>PodestaPost.com
Sage

blackwater is not OWNED by trump . SO what has TRUMP to do with this ?

>BREAKING: HAVE EVIDENCE
>Writes an article without the evidence

Nope, literally nothing again.

Trump Lackey: "Mr. Trump, the girls are here."
Trump: "Send 'em in."
FSB sparrows: "OK, pee pee time. Crazy Russia sex games."
Trump: "OK"

>back channel
This country is toxic and mentally abusive. I demand payment for driving me insane and assaulting me with gays and niggers. And Jews.
NO JUSTICE
NO PEAS
NO JUSTICE
NO PEAS

>two of the largest nuclear superpowers in the world have a back channel
Literally every president has done this, some even with enemies

>this time

the nixon investigation took over 2 years. mueller's been piling it on and all we know about are things that have been leaked/unsealed. trumpcucks truly deserve the rope.

Trump-->DeVos-->Prince
I mean. Get your head out of your ass.

You know he can just call Putin whenever he wants right? That is how being president works.

businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-russia-back-channel-testimony-2017-7
Wasn't the first or only time...

Felix Sater. Bayrock. Panama resort alleged drug laundering. Dugin.

You mean all the things that get their twenty four hour news cycle and then get buried after everyone realises they're irrelevant?

>mueller's been piling it on
Been piling what on? It's been over a year and all he has are process crimes, and fraud from years ago (not even on him).
It's just sad at this point.

Shills unaware that it's par for the course to set up back channels

zzzz. oct 30. every day for past year. only won in the jew college. the end. enjoy the piss whores and the stormy daniels. add some epstein debt and no walls on top. "jewish" pumpkin 2020

Kremlin is not your friend.
Avg Russian's are fine.
Oligarch's and Politburo are not.

>all this delusion

yes, multiple indictments and plea deals as the tip of the iceberg are "nothing" anons. no wonder republican states are 3rd world cesspools with morons like you making up the workforce. SAD.

Open communications are OK after you're in office. When your secretly promising deals to a hostile foreign gov't before you're elected is treason.
Sorry, Boris! You get you pee-pee slapped this time.

Like the time the media spent weeks hyping up the reveal that a dude who got fired from his campaign staff was getting done for fifteen counts of various shit, all of which were before the primaries started?

That Blackwater guy should be convicted and brought to justice.

Drumpf is BTFO don't you understand? That is why Hope Hicks and Goldman Sachs quit.

>and all we know about are things that have been leaked/unsealed.
and what do we know about russian collusion? pray tell.

>Using old bullshit

Kek'd, running out of propaganda are we?

>yes, multiple indictments and plea deals
Yes, for fraud that took place years ago, and process crimes.
That's it.

[citation needed]

>tfw the 56% have been believing the same dead-end conspiracy for over a year now

>yes, multiple indictments and plea deals as the tip of the iceberg are "nothing" anons.
which one of those indictments alleges cooperation between the Trump campaign and the Russians to win the election?

>2017
oh drumpf is done, h..he's done this time guys. g..guys?
p..please dont sage
i need this

Honestly, playing into their delusions was fun for a year, but I'm done now. They aren't going to wake up, so I'm just going to talk over them.

Ya that's called diplomacy.Stupid fuck!

it was literally in the headline, sweatie

>Hmm, what does Sup Forums think about this? Witch hunt? Fake news?

>Correction: This story has been updated to reflect that the meeting in the Seychelles took place in January 2017, not 2016.

Fucking faggots.

Wash Post? The 300 million dollar CIA sponsored shit rag? Who the fuck cares?

I'm starting to see a pattern here

These shills are so full of shit.

Even if it were true....

IT'S NOT ILLEGAL

Freedom of the Press was a mistake

So what? They are both world leaders why shouldn't they communicate?

pic related
>we are super smart
>nobody likes drumpfy
>they are so dumb

im fucking stunned that these retards can A) read and B) find WaPoo articles stimulating enough to read past the first five words of the headline

fucking retarded

Wait but that's actually true though

All campaigns setup backchannels. They literally hire people to do this and only this. Can a beta faggot liberal please explain to me why I should set my hair on fire for the 666th time?

that they're retards?
I know but it's whatever

Bout glumpf had a time machine so he set up the back channels after he was president and then went back to get elected.

oh no, a "back channel"!!!

surely this will be the end of flurmph!

If Putin & Trump colluded to MAGA, I fully support it.

This is great guys, keep it up

hello fellow Russian bots, please to be telling me how to hack the DNC. thank you in advance may the light of Shiva be upon you and Putin.

THIS IS IT !!!

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

TURN IN YOUR GUNS RACISTS

Podesta works at the Washington Post or am I missing something.

Well you get contracted by the DNC. Then you do it from a US site, but only remember to forge half your meta data.

Problem, pedes?

No, it's par for the course for incoming admins to do this. You don't think Hillary had this?
Also treason is for a hostile foreign power which you are at war with, we are not at war with Russia.

I troll the comment section on the regular... if "trolling" means "debate with facts." Anyway, they get so mad. Those motherfuckers are insane.

>reality show star that makes his living firing people, fires a lot people
Shocking news, tiffany.

Nah, trolling would be pretending that you're them, slowly going more batshit until they're forced to confront their own idiocy.

Hillary was notoriously corrupt.

>we are not at war with Russia.
Yes, we are.

I want our government to investigate all the back channels to Israel.
ADL, aipac, splc

Suvival of the fittest

Exactly. That's why they got out of there, to survive.

Everything Trump Touches Dies

We aren't, but we can pretend we are so that we can charge Democrats with treason for colluding with Russia to try to get Trump removed from office.

do you enjoy coming here and being laughed at by everyone here
you are literally putting yourself in a position to be trolled on
that's how you like spending your free time
pretty fucking sad lol

For what?

They URL has 2016. Strange

>Everything Trump Touches Dies
are you paid to post this catch phrase? What's with the Random Casing?

Why is Blackwater connected to Russia?

They just make shit up and edit later.

>Nah, trolling would be pretending that you're them, slowly going more batshit until they're forced to confront their own idiocy.

Good point. I tried it on Twitter for a couple of months but I didn't have the patience for it. Got too pissed off and closed that and my regular account. It's depressing to see just how many fucking retards live in this country.

Drumpf is done, it's over for him.

Because they "corrected" it.

>honest mistake goyim

this
OP literally came from from the washshit commenting section
that place is a hotbed for that type of cringe

This is so funny. And tiresome too.
>Shills take a headline right when it comes out
>DRUMPF BTFO
>Wait a little bit of time
>Backfires on all Trump's enemies
>Kikes BTFO yet again.

Haha oh no, you misunderstand. I'm laughing at you =)
>that's how you like spending your free time
pretty fucking sad lol
Not only are you on this dumpster fire of a board, of course your pic is a shoehorned reference to cucking. Right back at ya buddy =)

pic related
>OP literally etc etc blah blah
No =)

Erik Prince, founder of Blackwater, is Betsy DeVos' brother and was the one who went as a representative of the Trump campaign to the Seychelles.

We knew this at least half a year ago and it's nothing.
In fact it's standard protocol.

>Yes, we are.
I could name plenty of "allies" that are more dangerous to our national security

>Mueller
fake news, always

>being a roastie
lel

This. They create pages for bullshit stories and repurpose them later.