MUH CAWFEE!! Reminder that if you need Coffee to get up in the morning, you are a SOYBOY!

Only SOYBOYS need MUH CAWFEE to get up in the morning. It's a sign of low-test which results in extreme fatigue requiring one to drink CAWFEE just to go to their deadbeat job and work for their (((BOSS))).

If you drink MUH CAWFEE, you are a SOYBOY!

Op is a fag

u gay nigga

What if I crush a monster on my forehead before 7 AM every day? Does that lower or increase the number of penises I gargle.

Horrible b8 op.

Coffee and any stimulant more potent than water is degenerate.

t. SOYBOY CAWFEE DRINKER

Coffee has antioxidant properties and can prevent cancer.

Its a ritual. Settle yourself before you get the rope nigger.

Starbucks doesn't serve coffee

Im addicted to caffeine. But I’m also addicted to nicotine which destroys estrogen. Do I balance out?

*sips*

>flaggot

kill yourself

if you worked as stressful of a job as I do for 45 hours a week you would need something to get you ready to face the day too

>starbucks
>coffee
I'll never understand why americans call that garbage they drink "espresso", it's just dirty water with no coffee in it whatsoever

That's an awfully hot cawfee pot!

GWEEN TEE

What about energy drinks?
Like not to wake up but to get hype.

Helps you poop too. But so does smoking crack and crack is WAY better.

Go to hell tea fag!

there's a reason you shitpost. push ass cancery nofap. hate cigarettes. misinterpret EVERYTHING to do with bible. and then have sex with cheesy soy holes

I've been caffeine free since Jan 1. Felt shitty for a week or two afterwards but got back to baseline within the month.

You don't need caffeine, it's a shithouse stimulant just like nicotine.

I only drink it because it makes me feel good
Pic related, what I drink

>CAWFEE
What about gwen te?

he's stalin
>stop existing

Unless you made your own coffee, it is from soyboys to get it from Starcucks or other companies who produce those degenerate drinks

So cute :3

>coffee
>soy

pick one you autistic nigger.

LMAO, THANKS FOR CONFIRMING THE FACT YOU DRINK MUH CAWFEE TO BE A GOOD WAGESLAVE

Coffee boosts testosterone faggot. It's the overconsumption of sugars in fraps and lattes that cause problems.

Drink the frap become a trap

I'd rape that little faggot & suck out every ounce of pride he has left.

I have cawfee because I can waste 15 extra minutes of the work day making it.

Friendly reminder that meme flags are almost always bot/troll threads, do not reply to these threads, or at least put sage in the options field if you must.

The same exact threads are posted every single day by these people, usually with the exact same images too. There is nothing to be actually discussed in these threads, do not waste your time and reply to them.

>wageslave

Eurofaggots wouldn't know the value of hard work if it came up and shit in their ear.

>coffee
>for caffeine

retard, majority of people use coffee as a morning enema.

>uses plastic cups.
You fucking beta.

If you can’t enjoy a strong cup of black coffee, you’re the soyboy faggot OP

YOUR FLAG IS A MEME FLAG, MUTT.

T. 56% FACE MORON

But I love espresso. What do ? Is it bad for you ?

This. Blacked coffee is the best kind of coffee.

There are few other ways to appropriately reflect upon and enjoy the privileges of whiteness than a hot cup of oppression first thing in the morning.

t. Tap water Goblin

The only caffeine I consume is two cans of soda a day, and never from a plastic bottle.

who /warmmilk/ in the morning from mummies milkers?

Anyone addicted to coffee ever do any fasting? Caffeine withdrawal isn't fun.

>arise 3 raw eggs down the hatch
>Joe Weider body mix, 3ml test
>440 grams carbonic powder
>50 situps, 25 pushups

>falling for the sugary jew

Switch to carbonated water. Most supermarker brands taste great. Stop puttiong that toxic sludge into your system.

>(((boss)))

found the commie

I brew coffee every morning, depending on what I make for breakfast I will drink it black or with a little milk+sugar.

I need it to poop daily or else its going to be like 2-3 days before pooping.

coffee is good, and i am a neet

soy isn't that bad either, better than whatever dogshit big dairy is pumping into your milk and cheese

FOUND THE (((BOSS)))

>drink full bottle of water in the morning after i wake up
>have coffee at lunch and drink tea through the rest of the day

switch to actual water you fucking degenerate.
>drink carbonated water instead of soda
>its impossible to cold turkey soda
stay hydrated and stop paying extra money for carbonation

Sup Forums what about black coffee?

>EU flag
>calling people soyboys

We see you there Mohammed.

Coffee is the shit. And you need to drink soy to be a soyboy you retarded faggot
>kill yourself

This but unironically (if ironic)
fucking love monster

how is drinking coffee, black make me a soy boy. maybe if you put that flavored shit in it but for me, i like my coffee black....like my women

yes go- I mean guys, leave the cognition enhancing stimulants alone, they're totally degenerate

I let Sup Forums tell me what hobbies i should have and what food/drinks to consume, because i'm a real man.

Fuck off tea nigger

Was it not the Moslems that invented coffee as a drink?

fuck off flaggot nobody cares about nigger lives

>I drink my coffee black you guys, isn't that manly???

Fucking fag

Goat fuckers didn't invent a single fucking useful thing in modern society.

Holy fuck Tyrone I think you're mixing coffee up with Olde English. Go chug your 1/3 of a gallon of malt liquor and collect that obamabucks

Yeah the fucking nerve these soy boys have getting coffee and going to work

A real man like me and OP wake up when the suns comes up and due to the over flowing amount of testosterone we need no food or water

Fucking drinking any liquid what so ever is fucking degenerate fucking soy boys needing MUH HYDRATION

All these angry posts from an indeterminate post national landmass.

>Doesn't understand the difference between geographical location and national identity
>meme flag

Pick both cockgoblin. Besides I just contract up here. Great money.

I mean if you like it then good on you, I can't fucking stand it and need at the very least some cream, but only if there's no stevia available. Try not to use the sugar jew too much and aspartame is literal cancer

is that a boy or girl? really cute either way

Yes STRAIGHT EDGE NO CAFFEINE.

Soy Boys drink coffee in the morning. TEST DADDIES DRINK THEIR OWN DHEA-LACED URINE.

Coffee has b vits?

He meant ground up and in the freezer, fucking leaf.

it's cold as fuck up there
faggots need that hot c

You pussy real high T males don't need anything to drink so many pure virgin females are wanting them that they absorb any needed liquid right through their penis

Coffee fags are addicts that won't admit it and are just annoying fags about it. Drink water if you so desperately need energy in the morning

Nothing wrong with making your own coffee in the morning, but if you drag yourself out of bed and into a store every morning to spend $10+ on a faggachino, you are a soy maker

pic saved my new qt screen saver, thanks op

Nothing wrong with meme flags. If you are so desperate to point it out then you probably were already going to derail the thread with Sup Forums tier memes like poo in loo or sopa de macaco

>"cawfee is for soyboys"
>Posts picture of soygoy with non cawfee drink
>gallonsofsemon.jpeg

coffee and smoke in the morning is a perfect wake up combo

>meme flaggots telling me anything about Sup Forums standards

i absolutely abhor you faggots for hiding your flags like cowards and spreading jewish lies here

at least show us you are a mexican or israeli so we can imagine the freak behind the computer screen

Real men wake up to their wife sucking them off and during sex real men hydrate themselves on their wifes squirt/pussy juices.

This, no taste at all and even disgusting in the US...

This guy gets it
If I quit smoking I'd see no need to give up coffee

>waaah stop hiding your flag!!!

usually people do this when they have no argument. /new/ never had flags you fucking newfaggot.

I always start every morning with a cup of Earl Grey tea. Occasionally Ill switch it up with Ceylon or Oolong.

COWFEE

I drink coffee every morning for my hangover.

this.
sips are much better

Caffeine is only degenerate if you drink it in soda or red bull. Soda is known to reduce sperm count and testosterone.

self made coffee is perfectly acceptable. Being a starbucks customer is degenerate.

interesting how you try to demean working a job. Also the EU flag.

You just threw the pole right in the water.

Cawfee? Why do you hate Long Island?

Or monster soda

I still don't get what Trump has to do with a coffee pot. Mathers is a fucking hack.

This. I love pounding a big cup o joe in the morning so I can clear out the 3 Big Mac bowel obstruction in my colon every morning. Feel like I drop 10 lbs every morning.

Fuck Feminem

Even in the movie 8 Mile, he walks in on his girlfriend getting blacked. I've never liked his music.

SAGE AND REPORT

>being this triggered
>someone made this post and put unrionic effort into the bait
Sad thing is due to the current state of post-election Sup Forums this thread will get 300 (you)s