When Earth gets invaded by aliens will all countries put aside their differences and fight together?

When Earth gets invaded by aliens will all countries put aside their differences and fight together?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Kn6S6_TEqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. We will still gas the kikes too

We'll most likely fight against each other AND the aliens at the same time. Also most religions will get BTFO if aliens show up.

>When Earth gets invaded by aliens
>When

Uh, yeah... that already happened quite a while ago.

Some religions are already laying the groundwork for aliens, and have been for awhile

holy shit, is that the real one?

We will convince them with logical arguments to deport all non-whites to mars.

libs will take to the streets, begging the aliens for gibs, for spaceship rides, free energy, holomeals, etc....
The aliens will be so disgusted they will leave.

No because all the lefties worldwide will be holding signs that say Aliens Welcome and spreading their legs for that BAD.

Check'd trips of truth

Ayylmaos are real and if you can't see them in the sky your pineal gland is probably still calcified.

No

no

No. Most likely some retard Americans will say it's fake news and go on bitching about some nonsense like Pizzagate while the world is destroyed.

The aliens will be asked to apply for visas but most will just come because why wait when there is no penalty for failing to do so. Then aliens will be given free stuff because political refugees are more important than natives. Then they will start raping but people will say you are just bringing that up because you Then social security will run out because the aliens don't want to work when they are getting all this free shit.

Getting a little hot and bothered?

This planet is a shithole anyway (especially my country), so the aliens can blow this space rock to hell for all I care. Also I'd rather die than fight for Sweden or the EU, or alongside kikes, niggers or Arabs. Fuck it.

Hey Canadafag. You got a little cum stain on your Jewcap. Must have been from your daily jerk off session with your faggot joke of a prime minister.

Divide and conquer, if the aliens are at a technological level where resistance would be an option, then they would most likely attempt to turn different factions in humans e.g. nations, against each other.

Are the martians uncircumcised? Little green foreskins?

Or you have yourself psychosis.

Had a friend who took acid every weekend for years. He said aliens already control humans and shit etc, said money was made by aliens and thinks most conspiracy theories are real.

I take psychedelics a lot but the key is to keep an open mind and shrug off shit unless you know it's 100% true. The deeper you dive into the rabbit holes, the more you realize anything is possible and you can get lost and fuck your self.

My friend is scared of demons in the vessels of humans too, I mean it's possible but it's another thug to believe it so much it ruins your life

Bluebeam is a go?

No, Jews will side with aliens to get special perks.

They already do

You call it psychosis but its called perspective. You can see ayylmaos and a lot of other fragments of data in the sky. We're in a petri dish afterall.

that's literally the story of the bible when you get past all the dumb analogies

The world already has been invaded so the answer would be no!!!!!

Kek'd at this

Ill side with ET to gas kikes

>When Earth gets invaded by aliens will all countries put aside their differences and fight together?
In the sense of all us meeting the same fate -- yes.

>a superior species meeting an inferior one

>When Earth gets invaded by aliens will all countries put aside their differences and fight together?

there will be no invasion.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Kn6S6_TEqU

Seems like they already have...

>there will be no invasion.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6Kn6S6_TEqU

If you could give them the population of one country or continent for food, and they will give you advanced space travel, what one do you choose?

Nope, I hope the aliens wipe all you jerks out.

they already invaded, and we already lost, fortunately they also died off.

>demons come
>muh grobarrism
>muh "we are one we are the future"
fuck off

>Implying you don't have a cumstain of a president in your own country.

You have a man in office who loves getting pissed on, and wants to ban his own daughter. Fucking JOKE of a country.

Ignorance is bliss