I am so fucking done hearing that we are supposed to peacefully coexist with other races like this fucking disgusting...

I am so fucking done hearing that we are supposed to peacefully coexist with other races like this fucking disgusting nigger. I am fuming at the fact we sit and watch our culture, heritage, and home being deviled and ruined by these invaders.

Get them the fuck out. Ethnostate NOW.

youtu.be/7pN6ZgGRfQU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YczLRshnxQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought there was a huge shortage of men in colleges..?

Every non-white that whines about "equality" is laughing behind our backs at our naivete as we give up more and more of our shit in the zero sum game that is reality

Just buy a gun (you) faggot. ;^)

>the interlacing

Anyone else seeing it?

Yep

Couldn't agree more. ETHNOSTATE NOW

Most blacks have been here longer than the country existed. Hmmm. Probably longer than most white immigrants. Hmmmm. Seems like blacks are fundamental to USA. BAKA

Hmmm. Fuck you nigger.

Fundamental to certain parts. Like the crime rate, the prison population, the majority of abortions, etc.

You are not beneficial when you commit over 50% of all crime in the United States, you create segregation and social unrest for government handouts, and you spit in the faces of the people who took you away from slavery and your abusers to have a chance at freedom. You are a disgrace to God.

Yeah but you could use that argument for anyone who is a negative on the country. You like to say you are for preserving the country, and its founding stock. Blacks have always been a part of the country, unlike new colors like Mexicans and Chineses.,

Check. These kids have no idea what an interlaced video format is and how to "deinterlace" it.

No, you were brought here on ships by majority Jews, and yes Europeans. While your own kind put the handcuffs on you and your own family packing you away to slavery. Your own sold you out. Your kind is to blame for all of this.

You didnt respond to the crime, the social unrest, and even how we the white Europeans SAVED you and FREED you from the shackles of forced enslavement in the United states and other nations across the seas.

Well you got me, what the hell is "interlace" video?

Jesus really

>"Blacks have always been a part of the country, unlike new colors like Mexicans and Chineses."
ironically they are more useful and productive than your community

youtube.com/watch?v=YczLRshnxQ8

I laughed so hard when she said blacks don't commit more crime.

Completely fucking clueless.

America looks so comfy, the baseball caps, the college campus... Maybe it's the hollywood brainwashing but I find it so comfy for some reason

What is Greece like because America for all of its interesting things is a bit bland and just dead right now

>tfw i live in a comfy American college campus

Do those even exist because I see all of them as garbage. I have been TWO colleges and both were so bad and marxist I gave up and now just going head first into the job market and doing just fine

ETHNOSTATE by 2020, we’ll get there, need more liberal reactions to make it happen

>Retarded white girl says women earned their scholarships by being the best
>Women have access to five times as many designated scholarships as men despite also being overrepresented in college compared to men
And somehow she is still so mentally deficient that she can't figure out how the NAACP might be a biased source. This is the best of the best in America apparently.