Would you go to a karaoke with your imouto?

Would you go to a karaoke with your imouto?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1036653/8e20248fc7/
exhentai.org/g/674034/0b89885c9f/
exhentai.org/g/823043/92fc25ba00/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait, was this a proper hentai? i've only ever seen it in a sort of CG style

Only if she cucks me while I get verbally abused by her and the bull.

You know what im going to ask.

Yeah it's not very common for CG sets to get an adaptation, Joyride has two now.

This hentai was hot.

>as109 will get an adaptation of his own one day

What is she singing?

Hey,
I saw that yesterday!

Wait, is this that one CG set, where the brother brings his sister to Karaoke because "Gotta pretend i have a GF with my cool friends", and then Giga drill breaker's her pussy?

Just as long as YOU know what I'm going to report.

Yes. Wish they would adapt some Red Paprika CG sets as well since they seem to be desperate for source material.

Source.

I'm pretty sure I read a doujin with this exact plot

We can only hope it'll be this classic. exhentai.org/g/1036653/8e20248fc7/

Huh, I remember reading the translated image set way back. Did a good studio adapt this?

They should adapt this.

The whole "bring sister to pretend she is my GF"is pretty common. But are you sure the doujin you read, has the guy's penis turn into a magical drill penis of womanly pleasure? Cause i wasn't memeing when i said that, it actually freaking happens.

wow I didn't expect to see it animated into a hentai

Wait, another Joy Ride adaptation? Sign me up, senpai.

An improved design in H-anime, how rare.

>Still no UO Denim adaptations

Actually it was that both were coincidentally invited to the same mixer none the wiser, then they played the lewd king´s game(in a obviously rigged way for the same pairs)

This is one of the best.

Well it didnt animated the whole final scene, nice ending song though

Goddammit, I wasn't planning to fap today.

This one is also great.
In these two and OP's, the sister wanting her brother to impregnate her really adds to the enjoyment.

found it exhentai.org/g/674034/0b89885c9f/

Oh. I had no idea this was a trope,also didn't thought the drill part was actually serious
Now I have to check it out

[spoilers]any more examples of this trope?[/spoiler]

It's getting another episode in november

The doujin with the MC and his aunt is fucking amazing. I love his character designs and proportions.

Yeah that's the one I was talking about

In real life, karaoke in America mainly has Chinese songs rather than Japanese songs.

Cheaper to license Chinese songs, probably?

Its just another cg set from the same artist

This one is similar

Fuck, I was searching for the same shit as you did. Truly through dick, unity.

A little bit, but that's more the onee-chan being embarrassed about being alone for her brother's sake.
I mean, then there are ones where the brother or sister has "love training" or "practice" or some such.

Sorry for being a requestfaag

But, can anyone sauce me?

It had a nice heartwarming ending.

But seriously, why didn't she contact her parents or the police?

I’m curious, what do grils with onii-chans think when they see threads like these?

That one 2D-Hentai voiced visual novel about the Bullies is as close as you are going to get.
I think I prefer it to actual animations, since animations are not always faithful to the artists draw style.

You should read more eromanga and incest stuff; you should already know that story.

I'm sure they masturbate furiously over our talk about wanting to kiss and warming embrace with hugs and semen onto our imoutos

Who is this, adult Yozora?!

Oh come on user, just give me a little hint

Imoutos are great.

Here's a start, find the animation on your own.
exhentai.org/g/823043/92fc25ba00/

We only get 6-8 hentai per month and there are multiple places on the internet that lists them all out every month, ie hongfire. Just do a little research and catch your own fish.

That design is quite generic user.

Not even adult.

You have the artist's name on this thread and the source has already been pointed out. Just fucking search it on panda and throw the name on wherever the fuck you download your mongolian paintings.

I'm mostly taking about the Air(boy)friend thing.

I just read this yesterday.
It really is a small world uh

The implication seems to be that her parents aren't there or don't care about her, and contacting the police would be too logical.

More along the lines of Yozora being mentally unwell and fantasizing about having even one friend. Her only friend is "Tomo-chan," her "Air-Friend".

>No means no!
Was it rape?

It's not rape if they both scream

wtf i love karakoe

No means yes
Yes means harder

Honestly Joy Ride isn't that great of an artist, I wish they would adapt some better CG artists like Oriteki 18kin or Norihee Ginjou.

Literally who?

The problem with adapting good art is that it's never done well enough and always ends up just being a disappointment.

You got the names now search away. I don't like the way Joy Ride draws nipples.

Isn't this on panda?I swear I couldn't find it. Am I retarded?

You made up that first name, the second one sucks.

It's Distance so Jewcob may have had it taken down.

Damn, now I know the reason why I couldn't find the manga from the OP. They changed the title name.

>cuck
Get back to Sup Forums.

Even the panda is getting shit taken down now? Is there nothing sacred in this world anymore?

I didn't make it up I misspelled it, it's Oreteki 18kin. And Norihee Ginjou is good probably not everyone's cup of tea but better than Joy Ride in my opinion. Though he doesn't make any sets with stories so I guess he's out anyway.

>now
Have you been living under a rock?

Why did I quote myself?

I guess it never affected me before.It's the first time I couldn't find something in there