White people don't seem to realise that eventually the far right will come for them too

White people don't seem to realise that eventually the far right will come for them too
The left's response to the rise of extremism hasn’t been great.

>But make no mistake – the extremists have become powerful because the centre-right has mainstreamed them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VPswaIbREF0
youtube.com/watch?v=pW0OkkDEQ8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The far right have been gaining momentum across the world AFP/Getty
>The wonderful thing about history is that sometimes it’s a guide to the future rather than a recording of the past.

>This is what worries me. A large number of white people in the west seem to have forgotten the far right will eventually come for them too. They will come for people like me first, of course, but eventually they will come for them as well.

>Why would I say that? Italians just made the far right Northern League their biggest party in the centre-right coalition. In Germany and France the far right are unofficially the main opposition. In Britain the Conservatives have swallowed whole the Ukip agenda. In Russia, Putin has become an icon for the far right and Eastern European countries such as Hungary and Poland are already run by the far right.

>And then there’s Donald Trump.

>Look, I get it. People are angry. That is usually the reason why they vote for people clearly unfit for the job. But you don’t put out a fire by throwing more fuel on it.

The far right will come for people like me. They’ll come for Jews. They’ll come for gay people. They’ll come for the trade unionists, and so on. But then they’ll come for you. Their aim is to reshape society, not just make minor changes to foreign policy.

It's not just white people who are guilty of extremism. Far from it. Everyone is guilty of extremism. South Asia is a mess for it. A few decades ago Pakistan was a bustling country which genuinely thought it could be the economic star of Asia. Now it is plagued by religious extremists and terrorism. It is plagued by the very people its state created and legitimised as a proxy war against India. If you raise a snake then don’t be shocked if it grows up and bites you.

India is not there yet but it's heading down the same path. The BJP government has encouraged the rise of Hindutva – extremists who want the country to be a Hindu state – as a weapon against its Muslim and Sikh minorities. Inevitably, those extremists will soon end up fighting each other for power and influence, and push their extremist agenda on Hindus. But by the time they realise the danger, it may be too late.

“Our extremists are better than your extremists” – this is what much of our conflict boils down to.

Not everyone who supports the far right believes in the ideology. This should be obvious. They just think their extremists are a useful foil against others. Many Hindus tolerate Hindutva because they think Indian Muslims need to be shown their place. Many Muslims tolerate their extremists because they see them as a foil against western interference. White folks vote for Trump despite his obvious inability because he flatters them. He stands up for them even if he’s extremely uncouth about it. Our extremists are standing up for us!

I can see why this is an attractive argument. But your extremists will destroy you. They need power and they are insatiable. That’s why they are extremists, remember?

You don’t have to listen to me. Winston Churchill, for all his faults, clearly saw the threat posed by Nazis. He knew Britain had to confront it. Not because he was an idealist, but because he knew Hitler would eventually come for Britain.

The same goes for Trump and Europe’s far right. The same goes for the Middle East and Asia. You can't control extremists – you can only fight to keep them away from legitimacy.

And this is where the problem lies. The left's response to the rise of extremism hasn’t been great, I'll give you that. But make no mistake – the extremists have become powerful because the centre-right has mainstreamed them. Trump is reshaping the Republican Party. The UK Conservatives are staving off civil war as long as they can, but it is coming. You can see it a mile off. The crazy are “crazy” because they have no stop button.

The far right could destroy Europe. Again. If it gets into power it certainly will. So it’s time to end this complacency before it's too late. It's no different than last time – Europe is about to repeat its shocking history.

this is the human process it can't be trifled with

jews aren't white

Poo

oh, fuck, they found the "you're not white" threads

It doesn't matter if they're white or not they started it and we'll end it

>Churchill
get a load of this jew

>calling AfD, Putin , Tories and trump "far-right"
Stopped reading right there

actually the german people were treated really nice by the nazis and there were only 10% nazis of the german population.

SHHHHH shut up stupid Goyim you're ruining the narrative.

>instead of examining what drove center right people to the alt right, they continue to blame everyone but themselves

how do they not see this? it's been 3+ years!

>the alt-right will backfire white man
>it will hurt you in the end
>the right wing will destroy you in the long run
>don't do it white man, its actually bad for you
....they fear us

Bruh, I...what?
Where the fuck do you even start with unravelling this shit lmao. I just don't have the patience anymore, you guys. They keep acting like all these shitty Jewish kvetchpoems are age old constitutional amendments.

im gunna cum for myself

>They will come for people like me first, of course

Stopped right there. I'm okay with it.
As long as guys like this are gone, I'll deal with whatever comes.

youtu.be/VPswaIbREF0

Oy vey!

I love it when they implicitly admit utter defeat and attempt to bargain

The world was set on its current trajectory by the so-called extremists of their times. Apparently if you want to change that trajectory, you're an extremist. Never mind that traditionalism is by definition a course correction to how things used to be before extremists changed them.

This is true. It's leftists that screech racism at everything they don't agree with that push people to the far right. I have been called a Nazi so many times by the left for having the wrong opinion that I now welcome the term. Well done liberals.

Whatever. As long as they kill the niggers and jews first.

I didnt ask globalist politicians to let these shitskin hordes in

in

too bad bargaining is not even on the table.

White worker unions would be dope

the

lavatory

>Europe is about to repeat its shocking history

And I can't fucking wait.

Oh shit. I better vote Democrat, then.

But seriously, I'm not afraid of the far-right. I'm a proponent of civic nationalism. I have no problems with anyone who isn't a problem, and problems are meant to be dealt with. The far-right think they're the cool kids what with their Nazi symbology. They're not. They're rabble. If push comes to shove, they'll be scythed like all the rest.

I’m blonde haired blue eyed German-Scottish-English mix and not in a Union so I think they’ll give me a pass

The anti racist radicals took over america before WW2. It's time for a correction.

wtf I need to come for myself now

Are they referring to the actual far right or all the sane people they like to call "far right" for shits? Because only one of the two is dangerous, and they're also quite a minority.

Just a few whites. somebody will eventually have to "Night of the Long Knives" the more troublesome individuals, but the majority of whites will be fine.

>LIBSHITS KEEPS ALIENATING WHITEY AND CAN ONLY POINT FINGERS AT THE ALTERNATIVE GROUP FOR DRAWING THEM IN

nofuckingshitsherlock

Who am I supposed to be worried about...?

(A) the media that simultaneously says that Italy are bigots for trying to expel problematic refugees while saying South African blacks deserve to steal Afrikaner land they e held for four fucking centuries.
(B) the businesses in leftist states that openly discriminate, hiring less qualified people simply because they’re not white.
(D) the “moderate” liberal faggots who use “white male” in a pejorative sense
(C) the guys who have the courage to admit that the top three are fucked up.

HARD FUCKING CHOICE.

>I'm a blonde haired blue eyed German-French-Bulgarian-Scottish-Irish-Spanish-Polish-Lithuanian and I AM AMERICAN!

they are scared

All you need to remember is:

The White race is worth preserving, but not every White person is worth saving.

Traitors get the noose first.

I don't hate you Pajeet. I hate the white and jewish cunts who allow you to study something worthless for 4 years in my country to gain permanent residency.

Nah, it'll be more like pic related.

>First they came for the blacks and didn't speak out because I'm not black
>then they came for the Jews and didn't speak out because I'm not Jewish
>and then they came for the gays and didn't speak out because I'm not gay.
>Then they stopped coming for people because all problems had pretty much been solved.

>muh white bobs an vegane
Oh no some faggot from the race of gay public defacators is sad that we don't want his shit face in our countries. The only whites we'll go after are the progressives. Whites can adopt a live and let live mantra, we simply need to get rid of progressives and shitskins

>ABDC

You are not wrong, Pajeet. Obviously, there needs to be a balance.

>white people have no culture
>white people need to be demographically replaced
>men are sexist pigs
>dating within your race is racist
>spending time with people like you is racist
>disagreeing with me is racist
>let us give your college admissions to other races or else your racist
>let us give your jobs to other races or your racist
>let us push interracial sex on your women or else your racist
>import the third world and don't ask any questions about it or you're racist
>women should feel free to explore their sexuality
>women should spend their most fertile years on birth control and getting abortions
>women should be able to break up a marriage and recrive alimony, custody, and half your net worth
>homosexuals are equal
>buttfucking is equal to your procreative marriage
>if you don't celebrate my manbutt fetish you're homophobic and should be fired
>bake my cake bigot
>your kid picked up a doll so now he need hormones to switch genders
>give me your guns bigot you don't need them
>WOAH WOAH WOAH WHY ARE YOU GETTING EXTREME
>YOU SHOULDN'T GET EXTREME
>THE FAR RIGHT WILL BE MEAN TO YOU
spare me

and aren't they dangerous because of their sincerity? Why would you expect a white supremacist organization to be secretly anti-white?

If they get rid of all the non-white people. then get rid of all the white people. Then who's left?

>jews

This. We’re not coming for anyone except traitors. Once they’re dealt with you all get to go home and stop living under our system of oppression and racism or whatever the fuck.

Frankly it is too late to go back now, white males were pushed to do this. The left opened Pandora's Box, and now they are having a tough time sealing it again through regret and apology.

White people ARE the far right.

Don't you have some based black guy to be handing your daughter over to? I'm trying to imagine an r_thedonald conservacuck "scything" anyone and I just find myself laughing.

we'll come for race traitors,

this is all it is about.

imagine indians in india actively working against their own people? what do you think people would think of that?

p-poo in loo?

at first they came for the blacks, and i did not speak because i was not black
then they came for the jews, i did not speak because i was not a jew

then they realized most of our problems were solved and they stopped coming for people.

wtf im a white cuck that wants my white country to be invaded by shitskins who hate me and cheer at idea of white genocide now

seriously, fuck off with this gibberish

Ive been given a choice. A land of degenerate hedonists who spend their days wallowing in indulgence, or fascism.

Easy choice. I would have tolerated faggots though if they hadbt so brazenly tried to genocide my people.

>They’ll come for Jews
>White people

Dronald Blumpf cant keep getting away this!

>Italians just made the far right Northern League their biggest party in the centre-right coalition. In Germany and France the far right are unofficially the main opposition. In Britain the Conservatives have swallowed whole the Ukip agenda. In Russia, Putin has become an icon for the far right and Eastern European countries such as Hungary and Poland are already run by the far right.

THE FIRE RISES BROTHER

>Y-YOU’LL GO AFTER YOUR OWN LIKE WE DO ON THE FAR LEFT!!!

Fuggg, leftists are really this stupid, aren’t they?

>The far right will come for people like me. They’ll come for Jews. They’ll come for gay people. They’ll come for the trade unionists

sounds good to me. You're just mad that we're not going to be handing out gibs anymore.

Brown eyes will not be tolerated in the coming White Ethnostate.

my sides

In this entire rambling mess of an article, I couldn't seem to find a specific example of what exactly will be happening to white people because of the "far right." We will be "destroyed" by what exactly? Most of their examples aren't even far right, it's capitalism and fairly tame conservative platforms with some national pride mixed in. Lower taxes, job opportunities, and increased national security are exactly what most white people want.

Anyone who shows any sort of national pride is far right user, everything not advocating for destruction of white countries through making shitskins and women leaders is a problem.

The far right is completely reactionary, and nationalist movements are absolutely the norm. There is only 1 side attacking white males and that is why so many white males are flocking away from it.

Too many circlejerks in their safe spaces for them to understand anything contray to their collective narrative. Which is fine since it leads them to lose at the ballot box. Maybe after 2020 they'll figure it out.

Lol
>they are just rabble
Literally we’re the most powerful coordinated force in the Second World War. Should I emphasis the Second World War a little more or? Weak men like you just shut up and go along with the flow just like you did 65 years ago

>Anyone who shows any sort of national pride is far right user
I heard that only far right people work out as well.
Are you white, love your country and have a killer body?
>Extremist

>civic nationalism
The author was correct. We are coming for people like you.

Lol the left are coming for white people already. I'll take my chances with the people who aren't overtly trying to destroy me. If it goes south I'll just be back where I started, anyway

Why would we come for ourselves?
It makes no sense.

They are getting desperate

checked

at least white men can poo in the loo you dirty fuck

It was miserable goy. Everyone was being shoved into ovens and turned into soap. It sounds unbelievable but it happened!

>But you don’t put out a fire by throwing more fuel on it.
>soyboys dont know about backburning.
thats what happens when you're an inner city faggot i guess

I'M GETTING HUNGRY.

Yeah really. At least the alt right isn't chanting to kill off white people like the left does. I welcome the far right to clean up the commies, too many of them in America at this point.

>"Many Hindus tolerate Hindutva because they think Indian Muslims need to be shown their place. Many Muslims tolerate their extremists because they see them as a foil against western interference. White folks vote for Trump despite his obvious inability because he flatters them."

>implying supporting Trump and supporting Muslim terrorists who have slaughtered thousands of innocents can be equivocated

This fucking idiot is doing all he can to get himself and many others killed with this nonsense. This is the sort of bullshit which makes people want the Nazis to come back. The left are going to cause the far right death squads. The far right basically doesn't have to do anything propaganda-wise, the left does it all for them.

>They are getting desperate
They are, and have always been in a constant state of desperation, from the moment they came into this world.
The cream rises

America won't be anything more then civic nationalist. That is a fact. I can't speak for more whiter countries but we fucked up big time decades ago that forced this hand.

If we could meme blacks back to Africa, there could be a hope. To many programs in America that let minoirities THRIVE in america so much so that they just aren't going to leave.

Canada may be a different story, but Americas got a fairley unique problem with we fucked ourself keeping blacks and granting anmesty.

sick pop punk bogan

I wonder if it even occurs to them that taking this holier-than-thou and increasingly militant attitude towards moderates and average right wingers pushes them toward the extremism they're afraid of.

Death to orcs, death to orc sympathizers, Judah is godless and wayward.

is it (((afraid?)))

>they will come for people like me
Promise? I don't want to get my hopes up and then get let down.
>I get it. People are angry
But he won't address WHY people are angry.
>Don't put out a fire by throwing more fuel on it
We're trying to stomp out the fire. Continuing the anti-White hatred is throwing fuel on it.
>They'll come for Jews
Just had to include that. Aww...everyone is so anti-semitic! It's all abut them. Don't want to be demonized for being White? Don't want to be replaced on your own country, and have your nation's history and culture insulted? Clearly this means you want to wipe out the helpless innocent Jewish people.
>It's not just white people
Could have discussed anti-White hatred, but nope. Just comparing Western nationalists to terrorists, along with "oh those poor persecuted Muslims".
>Your extremists will destroy you
"If you want to stop your country (and other Western nations) from being destroyed that means you want to kill every single person on the planet!"

>They will come for people like me first, of course
is he (((chosen)))

After the niggers and spics, will be the soyboys and the atheists. Last will be establishment republicans.

All deserve death

>the only people who like me, defend me and care about my people's future will come for me
proof?
>Look, I get it. People are angry.
yep, and its only gonna get worse. trump is fucking nothing compared to whats to come
>The far right will come for people like me. They’ll come for Jews. They’ll come for gay people.
jews arent white and fag need to get back in the closet
>But then they’ll come for you. Their aim is to reshape society, not just make minor changes to foreign policy.
I sure hope so, theres a lot of work to be done
>I can see why this is an attractive argument. But your extremists will destroy you. They need power and they are insatiable. That’s why they are extremists, remember?
it makes no sense
>The left's response to the rise of extremism hasn’t been great
the left created it so yeah...
but im under no illusion that they plan on changing their behavior anytime soon unless theyre forced to.
>The far right could destroy Europe. Again.
its getting destroyed now and it has no power at all. its just a slow, painful destruction rather than a quick one.

this

>white people don't realize that eventually white people will come for them too
I wonder if they realize how fucking stupid that sounds. Do leftists think political movements are some ethereal force that possesses people or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=pW0OkkDEQ8o

This is fucking bait.

>the extremists have become powerful because the centre-right has mainstreamed them
Incorrect. The far right is become mainstream within Western democracies due to two factors:
1) the leftist "outrage" industry crying wolf at EVERYTHING for the last decade, and with that machine cranked up to '11' for so long, now no one hears it.
2) mainstream grievances over 'austerity' fiscal policies and uncontrolled immigration by peoples culturally incompatible with Western society which no traditional parties seem capable or competent or willing to address for fear of the aforementioned "outrage" industry and politically correct media criticism.

This started with whites