Transhumanists are sheeple 2.0

Daily reminder that if you're a fan of Trans-humanism and promote it on here, you're not "Red Pilled", you're a propagandized, laughable fucking imbecile who'd gladly sacrifice your own personal autonomy, consciousness, biology, and your very soul for a malignant form of Will to Power. In case you need it given to you piecemeal:
Consciousness is not mechanical.
Your body is intelligent. Connecting it to a computer has serious bio-energetic consequences.
Your brain is not a 2-D matrix.
A.I. can only ever mimic consciousness with the aid of an artificial unconscious (data to draw upon).
An A.I. can not "Exist" in the truest sense of the word.
And no, fuckhead, immortality is not something to be desired. Read some fucking Heidegger if your dwarf brain can't figure out why it wouldn't be. Is that what you want? To live a vacuous, meaningless, uprooted, hyper-reality forever?!

You transhumanist cucks are beyond pathetic...

Other urls found in this thread:

localroger.com/prime-intellect/mopiidx.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EknD3KRtgDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eh, Luddites were only cool 400 years ago

I just wanted better lungs so i can breathe the toxic air without having an asthma attack

The flesh is weak, steel is strong.

Pathetically weak arguments.

correct, the flesh is too weak for what I need it to do, much like you're too stupid to come back with a better response.

>we achieve immortality
>Soros gets to live forever

I wasn't aware that I was providing one.

I agree but
>you're a propagandized, laughable fucking imbecile who'd gladly sacrifice your own personal autonomy, consciousness, biology, and your very soul for a malignant form of Will to Power
sounds like Nazis to me...

From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I crave the strength and certainty of steel. You cling to your flesh, as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you.

>you're too stupid to come back with a better response.
Becoming a cyborg won't solve your problem, Leaf.

This

If you think trans-humanism is the path to immortality you're wrong. It will not be like going to sleep and waking up in the body of a clone/robot. All you're doing is making an artificial copy of yourself by 'transferring your consciousness' to a computer. You'll still experience death and whatever comes next but your original self will die.

Yeah. No I won't. You sound like you have serious issues if you feel like such an alien in your own body. No wonder you're into transhumanism.
Self-hate is always at the root of it.

You forgot to add that nothing increases exponentially. All technology follows a distinct sigmoid curve of temporary progress flatlining forever.

He's quoting a video game teaser trailer for an adeptus mechanics game.

t. dead jew worshipper

Sorry to break it to you but you're already transhuman. Get off the internet if you care about remaining pure.

This.

t. (((UN))) Zogcuck

came here to post this

no fag references? you can do better than that

Posting on a message board is not the same as merging with a fucking machine, you maggot-brained cadaver.

It's a given.

metamorphosis of prime intellect nailed exactly why transhumanism and the singularity will bring hell into reality

localroger.com/prime-intellect/mopiidx.html

Revelation 9:6: During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

transgenerdism the the precursor to transhumanism

get people to accept the idea of body mutilation

/thread

With a morovec transfer consciousness is preserved so I live forever fucking stacies the galaxy over with my big cyborg cock while you die alone in your meatsuit.

It's just the next progression for the type of shallow idiots so dumb they think plastic surgery makes them beautiful and 'immortal'

>You transhumanist cucks are beyond pathetic...
Indeed, they can't even use their body at peak efficiency because too lazy...
Won't lift to be stronger
won't meditate to optimize their brain usage and increase conscious presence
want to get stuff uploaded directly into brain because too lazy.

Shamefur dispray of rack of wisdrom.

>He doesn't know about Moravec Transfers to preserve personal continuity
fucking retard

The other word for trans human transition is
>death

Yeah, you die when you get a pacemaker.
Sounds legit.

Just let the biofags wallow in their imperfections. The time will come soon enough where we will rule the stars forever.

No, I see it as an even more fundamental character flaw: You're lazy.

Too lazy to learn. Too lazy to work out. Too lazy to develop yourself both physically and mentally, relying on magical machines and software to do the heavy lifting and thinking for you.

Too lazy to be the ideal man or woman you've always wanted to be because you don't have the willpower to see it through.

Yeah cool, I'll just go ahead and fucking lift weights with my eyes until I can see better.

>Read some fucking Heidegger if your dwarf brain

If they've got dward brains how will they successfully read Heidegger? Is it a law of the cosmos that continental philosofags have to be pretentious? I've literally never once met someone into that shit who isn't incredibly pretentious except for a few college professors.

If this was a more righteous generation you and the other degenerates would already have been killed in a holy war.

Instead this will go to the end, and if you do not change your ways you will be thrown into the lake of fire with the beast you worship.

>You're lazy.
Right, because exercise and diet can fix bad genes and mental illness.

Transhumanists don't worship a beast, what the absolute fuck are you talking about?

stop using Emmanuelle as an example immediately

I want to walk again

Transferring consciousness is impossible. Its not an exe.file you can drag and drop wherever you like. Trans humanists are the most retarded of all.

It's true, transhumanists are the biggest longterm threat and should be executed.

Because the real action is in Post-Humanism.

What does he do for leg day?

Srs question

Dude clearly skipped leg day.

I wouldn't give my dna to the jews at 23 and me so I can't even think the scenario of uploading my consciousness somewhere and then have infinite copies of it.
It's almost like selling your soul.

Only sci-fi transhumans are sheeples

Possible but the technology is still publicly about 30-40 years out though.
Keep your RSS trained for organic crystalline storage and processors.
Originating patents have already been filed

Because Heidegger pretty well annihilates the premise that immortality would be a good thing, and it's not a difficult aspect of his work to grasp. Death is essential to Dasein's quality of existence.

>Still doesn't understand Moravec Transfers

/thread

If you're a transhuman you can still die. You just get to die on your own terms now instead of dying to cancer or some shit. Or you can still die by getting killed.

Nope, fuck off and die. Human consciousness, and personal consciousness specifically is intrinsic to the material, and molecular architecture of an individuals brain. If you replicated it you would have an exact clone down to the position of every atom and quanta of electrical charge in that persons body. You're not going to be jacked into a mech suit like something out of the matrix you autistic, techno religious fucking sperg.

If you use a smartphone, you’re already a trans-human.

It's hard and many fail, but if after all your efforts to overcome your problems, you cant look at yourself in the mirror and honestly say that you gave it your best and hardest, no amount of machines will ever really make it better.

I had my own problems to overcome
>was a flabby weak couch slug up until my late 20s
>worked shit freelance jobs not because I'm unqualified, but just don't like working hard or assuming responsibility
>reading some fucked up EMT greentext on /b about pulling apart a fatty who got fused to the couch,
>started thinking, that would be me one day if I kept this up
>decided to push myself for a light jog around the block.
>thought I would get a heart attack halfway through but managed to finish
>tried it again the next day, still horrible but told myself I would keep pushing
>eventually I could manage it without nearly dying
>1 block became 2 blocks
>over a year, began averaging 5km runs twice a week
>slimming down to the point where I needed entire new wardrobe
>still flabby, gotta fill it out with something
>started lifting, cheap weight set from CL
>browse /fit tried different workouts
>start getting swole, getting looks from random chicks on the street (1st time a girl asked for my number was when I was 30)
>FF to today at 35, I bench 220lb
>and since that time, got a better job, work with a great boss
>also met a cute girl at work who liked my weird sense of humor
>she's now my fiance, boss was nice enough to pay for catering, wedding this coming June
>and by then, I probably won't be coming back to /b or /pol ever again

Sometimes I think back to that day where I made a decision to be better. Somewhere in another timeline, EMTs are probably scrapping my putrid corpse from the couch.

>I solved one problem with jogging so you can solve every single problem with jogging
great stuff! can't wait to solve eyesight problems, anatomical issues with my heart, and my mutated sinuses through the power of jogging

>no amount of machines will ever really make it better.
Really. So no amount of machines can replace an arm? No amount of machines can repair genetic diseases? No amount of machines can get into the brain to help with mental illness?

I'm just going to have to agree to disagree with you here bud. Technology and transhumanism is the future whether you like it or not.

>Human consciousness, and personal consciousness specifically is intrinsic to the material, and molecular architecture of an individuals brain.
Okay moron, here's a question for you.
If you take one cell of a person's brain and replace it with a mechanical copy of that cell that does all the exact same stuff, are they now dead?

>I probably won't be coming back to /b or /pol ever again
Nigger, you here forever

But good job.

But you ain't leaving here either. Nobody leaves. You're here forever, forever alone with the rest of us.

no you're not fag

>heres a question for you moron
>mechanical cell

So now we're gonna make things up out of thin air, and act like that backs up any of the dipshit pop sci ideas youre posting.

Yeah, but I'm all about those radical cyborg aesthetics, so I don't give a fuck how I look. I'm already a slave, there's no reason I can't look really cool while I do it.

>fell for the troll and outed himself as a phoneposter

It's called a memristor you absolute retard. Answer the question.

>Consciousness is not mechanical.
Do you mean that consciousness does not emerge from physics?
>Your body is intelligent.
Why can't that intelligence be improved upon?
>Connecting it to a computer has serious bio-energetic consequences.
Are those consequences necessarily bad?
>Your brain is not a 2-D matrix.
Perhaps not but a 2d matrix can be made to approximate any function and that is at least interesting.
>A.I. can only ever mimic consciousness
I don't think this is true but it does not matter if my plan is to enhance my own mind.
>An A.I. can not "Exist" in the truest sense of the word.
Why do you think that?
>immortality is not something to be desired.
Give your own reasons. Why would immortality be a bad thing?

>sacrifice your own personal autonomy
Not true. We are already seeing demonetization kill our interdependency.

>answer the question

Theres nothing to answer. Your ideas are pathetic enough that they could've been written with crayon.

>born too early to be either of these things

The consciousness can expand and contract. Although it can never leave the human body entirely you can grow until your biological brain is only a small part of you.

I will live forever and there is nothing you doublethink kikes can do about it

Iunderstoodtherefrence.jpg

Dude. Less coffee

Can't stop the advance of technology.

you already live forever in the sense that matters

clinging to this world is degenerate, this is a place we visit to struggle and ascend

>what is radical life extension
>what is SENS

youtube.com/watch?v=EknD3KRtgDk
We are immortal but I don't think any eternal heaven awaits us. Video related.

I would get a sick powered arm if it were devoid of any networking, recording or communication

You are assuming that if you become immortal, you would retain the exact same neurobiology that you had before, and would therefore be subject to eternal boredom or something. With advanced enough technology, I see no reason why you couldn't modify your neurobiology to make it impossible to feel boredom and other forms of suffering.

nigga I just want that Adam Jensen shit. Flesh is gay.

i dont think so either, its more likely an endless spectrum of semi-heavens and semi-hells of varying degrees like this one

nietzsche eternal recurrence is a thought experiment and is a good way to conduct yourself while in this one

i always thought of it as more of a thought experiment rather than a "true" statement about metaphysics anyway

nice

>implying you won't eventually get wiped out by a comet
>implying that space colonization and becoming transhuman isn't the only way to keep the species alive for billions of years

>muh fallacy of generalization from fictional evidence

It's been only 30 years and I've already seen enough of this cancerous place. I don't understand those who want to commit to eternity or at least forced suicide.

And this is without considering you'll owe your eternal """life""" to (((them)))

>Consciousness is not mechanical.
>Your body is intelligent. Connecting it to a computer has serious bio-energetic consequences.
>Your brain is not a 2-D matrix.
>A.I. can only ever mimic consciousness with the aid of an artificial unconscious (data to draw upon).
>An A.I. can not "Exist" in the truest sense of the word.
So according to you, biological meat is a magical substance that is the only thing in the entire universe that could ever produce qualia? Do you have a single fact to back this up?

/thread

its not evidence but it no evidence of post-singularity can exist this side of it

the short story does a great job illustrating what nature of almost unimaginable torture revelations 9:6 is referring to

>Consciousness is not mechanical
This is my current position thanks to Searle's Chinese Room argument

>And no, fuckhead, immortality is not something to be desired. Read some fucking Heidegger if your dwarf brain can't figure out why it wouldn't be. Is that what you want? To live a vacuous, meaningless, uprooted, hyper-reality forever?!
Given human nature, if people got hit on the head by a baseball bat every week, pretty soon they would invent reasons why getting hit on the head with a baseball bat was a good thing. But if you took someone who wasn't being hit on the head with a baseball bat, and you asked them if they wanted it, they would say no. I think that if you took someone who was immortal, and asked them if they wanted to die for benefit X, they would say no.

Imagine that in place of neurons a person had many Chinese room's performing the work of each neuron in real time. How would this person be any less conscious of his own existence?

I'm older than you by over half a decade and I can't get enough of life. You need to change your perspective on things.

You could live for an eternity and there would still be an infinite amount of time left for you to live after the last of the stars have burnt out and the universe has become a barren wasteland devoid of all life. Immortality is hell.

Even if the Chinese Room program isn't intelligent in the same way humans are intelligent, that still doesn't prove that building an AI that is intelligent in the same way humans are intelligent is impossible.

I never get tired of anything. Immortality is heaven.

>posting the low-quality version

I hope you're explicitly aware of the fact that you're going to die weeks before it happens so you have ample time to lament and suffer over its inevitability.