Why wasn't she popular enough for Season 2?

Why wasn't she popular enough for Season 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r28NIJkKfEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No matter how I look at it, it's you guys' fault.

But we tried so hard. We even serenaded them.

youtube.com/watch?v=r28NIJkKfEs

that must be why

Umaru cucked her

anime was ass, not funny or charming or interesting in any way, by far the hardest anime to watch

But it was extremely relateable.

I refuse to let this thread die. Where are all the Tomoko posters we had in the past?

Aww, she's so cute!

suicided
come join us

The manga is apparently super popular right now in Japan. Any minute now.

>Source: my female donkey's ass.

Literally who?

>citation needed

Come on, surely you can troll better.

I wish Tomoko was my gf.

Somebody posted about it in the chapter thread.

In the fully attended and rapid-paced non-general thread we had yesterday on the occasion of the latest chapter release.

No but Umaru is

I should really visit Sup Forums more often.

>Tomoko worshippers are crossboarding scum
How unsurprising.

For you.

because the manga is shit and so was the anime

Actually I'm mainly on Sup Forums. Let me rephrase that - I should really visit Sup Forums more often.

Becuase she's a depressing pathetic character and her show reflects it
The """humor""" could only take the show so far.

and a majority of Sup Forums

was making a NEET popular part of your master plan?

It's a spectacular series that shows the true hardships most of the ugly fags on this site face in social anxiety. It helped me be more social because I always thought "holy shit at least I'm not that bad" but at the same time I wanted her to win and grow and she has.

>>Why wasn't she popular enough for Season 2?

1 - BAKA GAIJIN GO HOMU. Western pig-dogs liked it so it was shit in the eyes of the nips themselves.

2 - it hit far too close to home for too many otaku NEETs, where their obsessions weren't indulged as charming and kooky afterschool fun but gave them the unvarinished true depiction of their own self-loathing.

>where their obsessions weren't indulged as charming and kooky afterschool fun but gave them the unvarinished true depiction of their own self-loathing.
Call me an M but I fucking love that. Put that fucking Mirror infront of my face and call me a piece of shit human.

Maybe they shouldn't be so obsessed then if they don't want a hard reflection of their autism.
Take everything in moderation. Over working out can damage your body, over studying leads to suicide, but over indulging in hobbies like otaku shit is glorified in otaku culture.

If they do a second season, it should just start from the school trip. It would be amazing.

>Call me an M

No, I like that too. Anyone with self-awareness does. I love to laugh at and berate myself, which is why Watamote was so great (although even I'm not as big a loser as Tomoko, I'll admit). I think it's just more of a Western thing to be self-aware. Otaku have no sense of themselves and just eat shit, hence why harems are so popular.

Check 2ch

In the manga she actually got friends within her class

fuck that rat

the first season was all of the cringe condensed into 10 episodes

Even I couldn't watch a single episode straight, never mind ten.

Otaku are often self-deprecating though.

Watafans don't care about the anime because it simply didn't catch the charm of humor of the manga.

>Any minute now.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, namefag.

No want to see Tomoko as a normies

there wasn't really enough content at the time for a season 2.
things have really blown up since then though and the manga got some great side characters.

Emoji is the number one homo of Watamote and maybe all if fiction in general.

Just be patient. Watamote will get another season.